Say “Double, double toil and trouble!” and add a touch of sorcery to your celebrations with this scary LEGO® BrickHeadz™ 40272 Halloween Witch. Check out her pointy nose and hat, detachable broom, cauldron, bone and pumpkin. This spooky construction character also comes with a buildable collector's baseplate with a seasonal calendar and BrickHeadz logo for display in the home, office or anywhere you like.
- Buildable LEGO® BrickHeadz™ Halloween Witch construction character features green skin, decorated eyes, pointy hat and a detachable broom.
- Also includes a buildable cauldron scene with a bone element.
- Each LEGO® BrickHeadz™ construction character comes with its own buildable collector's baseplate featuring a seasonal calendar and BrickHeadz logo.
- Have fun growing your LEGO® BrickHeadz™ collection with other characters from your favorite films, TV series, games and comics.
- Mash up your LEGO® BrickHeadz™ construction characters to create supercool hybrids or your own amazing characters.
- Stands over 3” (9cm) tall without baseplate.
- Baseplate measures over 4” (11cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- October 29th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Hubble BubbleValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got this figure to help round out my little Lego Hallowe'en display and I hadn't realised that it is a complete little scene in its own right. I really only saw the main Brick Headz figure and went "mine". The witch actually comes with a broomstick and cauldron as well as some other bits and pieces. This is a fairly standard Brick Headz build so you start with building a rectangle that the features are then attached to. Such a simple idea but super effective. I really liked the blend of tiles used for the outer as they give depth as well as detailing. Not too sure about the Elphaba vibes she gives off with the green face but other than that super pleased with how it turned out. Number Of Pieces: 151 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.07 Build Time: 25 MinutesPlay ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Halloween Witch
- October 31st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Halloween Display PieceChrisfr | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great BrickHead that I have had on display since I got it and it will be built every October. The seasonal BrickHeads come with some additional side builds which really create a scene for the figure. In this case a cauldron over a fire and a spooky tree. Although there are no printed pieces on the figure the addition of a nose and the curled toes on her boots are really great touches. I also like how the cloak wraps around her shoulders giving it a more complete look. Overall a great BrickHead!Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Halloween Witch
- November 26th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Witchy fun!thistlenut | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Halloween Witch was a new addition to my other holiday items to display. She was simple to put together and a definite conversation starter. I had several compliments on how great she is. She's a keeper!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Halloween Witch
- October 18th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Addition to BH LineDMB4Life82 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe witch is a nice addition to the Brickheadz line. I like that they added some side pieces to give an overall scene instead of just displaying the witch, which they seem to be doing for the seasonal BHs this year. It was a fun build; took a little under an hour. The witch nose makes the witch look cute and was a fun addition to a normally flat face, like most others in the line. I have her displayed on my mantle with other Halloweenesque sets and she's a great addition!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Halloween Witch