Gray BaseplateGray Baseplate4.1034529.
FREE Mini Gingerbread House with purchases of 100 € or more*
Enter your address to find a store near you.
Whether you’re creating a street scene, castle, or something of your own imagination, this gray-colored 48x48-stud baseplate is the perfect starting point for building, displaying, and playing with your LEGO® creations.
- Measures 48x48 studs or 15'' (38cm) x 15'' (38cm)
- A great supplement to any LEGO® collection!
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 3 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0GRAY BASEPLATELukey | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe size of this baseplate is great, but value of money, kind of poor. LEGO should make baseplate this size in EVERY COLOUR!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Gray Baseplate
- in 4 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very Very UsefulFoshow | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe base plate is very large, and is great for building structures and setting up scenes; which is exactly why I bought it. The bottom is flat, so it is thin and flimsy. I didn't plan on stacking it on anything so I'm OK with that. I recommend this to anyone who needs a lot of stud coverage.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Gray Baseplate
- in 3 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Must Have! Need More ColorsTheLegoDad | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThese baseplates are a must for display. Keeps buildings and figs locked in place. Lego, if you're listening, we need more colors. White would be at the top of my list ( Frozen, all the winter sets, Star Wars Hoth ). Blue and even black would be great as well.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Gray Baseplate
- in 4 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Surprised to see this BIG guy!mrcdawson | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonWalked into the Lego store with the plan of purchasing 2 base plates. (which would eventually be part of my son's DIY LEGO table) But when I seen this BIG guy, I knew he was coming home with us. This is gonna be a great add-on for my son's lego Juniors sets! Hoping they come out with other colors so I can go back for some more.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Gray Baseplate