Set out on high-speed adventures against Jedi Master Mace Windu with LEGO® Star Wars 75199 General Grievous’ Combat Speeder Clone Wars toy. Featuring spring-loaded shooters, sleek design and storage underneath for the General’s 4 Lightsabers, this Star Wars ship from the highly successful Star Wars: The Clone Wars animated TV series is the perfect way to immerse any Star Wars fan in Sith vs. Jedi dueling action. This LEGO Star Wars playset includes a Mace Windu minifigure and General Grievous figure.
- Includes a Mace Windu minifigure and General Grievous figure.
- Features 2 spring-loaded shooters, space for General Grievous to steer, and clips underneath to store the General’s 4 Lightsabers.
- Weapons include Mace Windu’s purple Lightsaber and General Grievous' 4 Lightsabers.
- Recreate your own action-packed Star Wars: The Clone Wars adventures.
- Measures over 2” (7cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 22 daysAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Great mini-figures, but a pure evil price tagStants91 | 25-34Purchased for: SelfThe Mace Windu and General Grievous figures are great, but the value for money is exceptionally poor and would make even Palapatine shudder. The Achto-set comes in at the same price with decent minifigures, an extra 100 pieces, more play-ability and a porg thrown in to boot. Get that instead. Much like the Phantom set last year, I can only assume that the price of this has been hiked due to the minifigures included. I am usually a slow builder, as I like to stretch the build out as long as possible, but this set took me less than half an hour and the speeder itself is fairly uninspiring. Unlike the Phantom however, this set is in most stores. If you need the minifigures in this set, I would advise waiting until numerous retailers inevitably discount this set instead of buying it at this price tag.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25General Grievous' Combat Speeder
- in 2 monthsAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Price price priceblazingbotg | 35-44Purchased for: SelfIt's a fun easy to build set. Still after years of people complaining about the price Lego still hasn't budged. Luckily I just found it at Walmart for five bucks because I imagine they're just trying to get rid of them.Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?15General Grievous' Combat Speeder
- in 2 monthsAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Awesome Set, Awful PriceBrettMan123 | 19-24Purchased for: SelfThis set is not at all worth the money. At 157 pieces and with only two minifigures, it should cost about the same as a battle pack. Even $20 is asking too much for it. Sure, there hasn't been a Mace Windu minifigure in any sets in a while, but don't let that temp you. This is practically nothing for $30. If you want to spend your $30 on something with actual substance, buy the vastly superior Water Strider, which comes with a whopping 494 pieces. If you really want this set, wait until it goes on sale.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25General Grievous' Combat Speeder
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Way over priced!Jeru13 | 35-44The mini figs look great and i think that was what the idea was....we will put in 2 great mini figs and jack the price up! The speeder model is way to out of scale for something that could easily be scaled more accurately. I am guessing this was to increase the parts count so it would not be total robbery. Disappointing to see a great company do this.Was this helpful?25General Grievous' Combat Speeder