Relive the Battle of Hoth and other classic Star Wars™ trilogy scenes with this AT-AT (75288) LEGO® building kit for kids! Different sections of the All Terrain Armored Transport vehicle open up for easy play, and it has spring-loaded shooters, plus a speeder bike inside. Fans will also love authentic details such as a winch to pull up Luke and his thermal detonator element.
The Empire vs. Rebel Alliance
This action-packed set includes 6 LEGO minifigures – Luke Skywalker, General Veers, 2 AT-AT Drivers and 2 Snowtroopers. They all have weapons, including Luke’s Lightsaber and the Snowtroopers’ tripod gun, to inspire Star Wars role-play missions. A wonderful gift idea for any LEGO Star Wars collector, it’s great for solo or group play.
Love for LEGO Star Wars sets!
The LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the Star Wars universe for more than two decades and LEGO Star Wars has become a hugely successful theme. What's not to love?
- Fans of the classic Star Wars™ trilogy and the LEGO® Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga video game will love recreating Battle of Hoth action with this detailed, posable LEGO brick version of the iconic AT-AT (75288) Walker.
- This fun, creative building toy for kids includes 6 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures – Luke Skywalker, General Veers, 2 AT-AT Drivers and 2 Snowtroopers, all with weapons to role-play the Empire vs. Rebel Alliance battles.
- The AT-AT has a cockpit for 3 LEGO® minifigures, foldout panels, spring-loaded shooters, a speeder bike, winch, bottom hatch so Luke can throw in the thermal detonator element, and more for realistic, creative play.
- This 1,267-piece set makes a super birthday present, holiday gift or special treat for boys and girls aged 10+ who can look forward to a rewarding building challenge and hours of fun solo or social play.
- The AT-AT vehicle measures over 13” (34cm) high, 14.5” (38cm) long and 5.5” (15cm) wide. Fans can also drive it in the LEGO® Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga video game.
- No batteries are needed for this Star Wars™ AT-AT Walker building kit – it’s constructed purely with LEGO® bricks and powered by kids’ imaginations for unlimited galactic adventures and creative fun.
- Thinking of buying this awesome construction toy for a Star Wars™ fan new to LEGO® sets? No worries. It comes with step-by-step instructions so they can take on this complex building challenge with confidence.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ building toys are greatfor kids and adult fans to construct, display and recreate classic Star Wars saga scenes or create their own fun missions. There’s something for everyone!
- No need to summon up the Force to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks! They meet the highest industry standards so you can be assured that the bricks in this construction playset fit together perfectly and with ease.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are heated, crushed, dropped, twisted and analyzed to ensure that every action-packed Star Wars™ set meets the highest quality and safety standards here on Earth – and in galaxies far, far away!
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- August 31st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Huge, awesome Lego model!bloodboyzz | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis build was fantastic. There are so many fun and entertaining parts of this build which I thoroughly enjoyed whilst being in lockdown. Not only does the AT-AT itself look amazing, but the minifigures, the speeder and the E-Web turret look great too. My all time favourite film is the empire strikes back so to have this build in my collection is awesome. If you are a fan of the imperial walkers and Star Wars, this is a must buy!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 days 18 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55AT-AT™
- September 4th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best Lego AT AT set yetJereome |I would recommend this to a friend!My son is a Star Wars fanatic and he loves Lego almost as much as Star Wars, so this was the perfect gift for him. He was very excited when we received the AT AT and it took him a little over four hours to build. This AT AT is very well designed and looks just like the AT AT's in Star Wars. It is rather large also. I believe it is around 16 inches tall and has room to fit 3 drivers in the head of the vehicle and an additional 5 storm troopers in the hull of the vehicle and in the rear there is a speeder bike. My only critique for this set is that the head of the ATAT can only swivel from right to left, it would have been better if you could move the head up and down. But besides this the set is something your child will love.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55AT-AT™
- September 10th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A fantastic build and play experience!Renettie94 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis has to be the most detailed AT-AT LEGO has produced so far. All the minifigures got some nice updates (apart from Luke Skywalker as he is from the 20th anniversary snowspeeder) and the AT-AT is looking better than ever! A very detailed set with many play features for young children. The only problem that I faced with is a chipped piece but it wasn’t a huge deal as it was hidden in head area.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55AT-AT™
- September 17th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Beautiful build.ErikSO |I would recommend this to a friend!It's difficult for me to review a Lego product. They've been with me for the past forty years and are now a big part of my children's play. My eleven year old was crazy stoked with this AT-AT and he built it in a day. It did actually stress his abilities though, which i'm grateful for. I wish he would have savored it a bit more, but one can't really advise a youth about his legos. The build is super intricate, and includes all kinds of interior details, such as computers, consoles, seats, and a bonus speeder bike. The two small critiques I have for the AT-AT is that the sides of the cockpit and the "radar dishes" on each of the legs don't really stay on. Not a criticism of the blocks, but of the building design. This build works much better as a shelf model than a playset. Such is life. It's still Lego and still honestly magical.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55AT-AT™