Seek the magic within to help Aira, Lumia and the Guardian Wind Dragon face the shadow bat! This amazing LEGO® Elves 41193 Aira & the Song of the Wind Dragon fantasy playset features a fully posable and buildable wind dragon with transparent wings and space for 2 mini-doll figures. The set also includes a bat airship with shooting function and spinning propeller, and a ‘floating' island music school with opening entrance door, hidden chest and rotating sign. Includes 2 mini-doll figures, plus bat and bird figures.
- Includes Aira and Lumia mini-doll figures, plus Sebastian the bird and Phyll the shadow bat figures.
- Features a buildable Cyclo the Guardian Wind Dragon figure with transparent wings, movable head, legs and tail, opening jaw, space for 2 mini-doll figures, and space on the head for a magic Wind ‘diamond'.
- Also includes a 3-level music school with opening entrance door, rotating sign and 2 hiding places, ‘floating' island that moves by sliding the lever, and a bat airship with shooting function and spinning propeller.
- Slide the lever on the back of the music school to move the ‘floating’ island from one side of the school to the other.
- Lift the special ground section in the music area to find the secret plans to the cyclone bow.
- Discover the hidden box in the basement of the music school to retrieve and construct the cyclone bow.
- Accessory elements include 2 shooting studs, a cherry, harp, music notes, conductor's baton, bow instructions, magical Wind ‘diamond', Lumia's power-up staff, bed, cherry cupcake, lute, organ and a chest, plus a buildable cyclone bow.
- Other mischievous little bats can be collected in selected LEGO® Elves sets.
- Guardian Wind Dragon measures over 2” (7cm) high, 8” (21cm) long and 9” (25cm) wide.
- Music School measures over 5” (15cm) high, 3” (10cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep.
- Airship measures over 3” (8cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- November 18th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So Many New Elements!PurpleFish | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's Child'Aira & The Song of the Wind Dragon' is an amazing set in so many ways. It'd be the perfect gift for any fantasy lover, not just a collector of Lego Elves! I bought this for my daughter's friend (11 yrs), and she was so delighted to be receiving it. Personally, I prefer Lego Friends sets better, but this one caught my eye. For one, the design is so creative and beautiful. The cloud island has a wonderful color scheme of light blues, tans, greens, and golds. My favorite part would have to be the floating cloud island. The minidolls can jump on the island and be transported through the sky! Another trait of this is that it comes with plenty of special pieces. There are 4 ombre blue-purple lighting bolts as winds, plus several musical instruments - a guitar, harp, and piano. Overall, Lego Elves sets have tons of cool pieces in all shapes and colors. (Lumia even has a wind-staff!) In summary, this is a great set that is 100% worth the money. I highly recommend it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Aira & the Song of the Wind Dragon
- March 1st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0CharmingAiraTheElf | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is the set I was most excited for (I have been very impatient waiting to be able to get the new sets in the uk) and I'm not disappointed! I love all the details and musical instruments in the music school and the wind dragon has an interesting build different to previous dragons, although it freaks me out a bit that it only has two legs, the ombre clear wings are very pretty. The elves don't really fit in the building but it's cute putting your other baby dragons and small creatures in there! The design of the school floating worked really well and looks very magical. Overall I love it and can't wait to build the other new creatures! I would love more sets with cute buildings and scenes like the treetop hideaway, magical bakery, rodalyn's healing hideout and starlight inn in the future though.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Aira & the Song of the Wind Dragon
- August 4th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Best Fantasy Line Lego has ever had!Blossom98 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I was younger I played with Lego a lot. One of my favourite themes back then in the late noughties was the Castle series. I remember specifically I loved the Skeleton Tower as it included a princess mini figure, who I'm pretty sure was the ONLY female available in the first year of the theme. 11 years later, and how far we have come! Lego's flagship fantasy theme is primarily female populated as well as female oriented. Though I do have to say that anyone who is skipping out on the Elves line simply because of the minidoll or pretty bright colours is making an extremely silly (patriarchally misguided) mistake. I wish everyone would just embrace the feminine fun of the minidoll lines as they include some of the BEST lego set designs of recent years. I say this because when building Aira and the Song of the Wind Dragon in particular (after a long Lego hiatus of around 8 years) I was blown away! First of all these minidolls are beautifully made, and the character designs are high fantasy at its best. From what I've read online Lego gives the Elves characters a new outfit every year and this time around Aira dons some great armour, ready for a showdown with Noctura later on! Cyclo the Wind Dragon is another phenomenally designed creature. I loved the use of the smaller ball and sockets to allow for him to be a good scale to the minidolls, but also because it means he is extremely posable: tail and all! Now, onto the Music School which makes up the bulk of the set. While the majority of the build uses more neutral colours such as white and tan, the small highlights of baby blue really pull the aesthetic together and the use of lime green also gives it a great pop. This makes it very pleasing on the eye and a wonderful display piece (which is how I plan on using it.) This set isn't just pretty though, it's full of play value too! The school comes stocked with 3 different musical instruments, as well as a hidden treasure chest and a constructible bow for Aira (the latter two features can easily tie together and form a narrative.) Combine those small details with the more obvious inclusion of a DRAGON and Phyll the Shadow Bat's disc launching mini zeppelin, and both boys and girls alike will find great enjoyment. The value for money on this set is also excellent, in terms of both the price to piece ratio and in the value of the pieces you get (lots of little cool translucent stuff, with a lot left over at the end too.) Overall I'd recommend everyone to buy this. Boy or girl, young or old: it is an amazing set! After I finished building this I logged straight back online and ordered all of the other 2018 Elves sets, and I am incredibly excited for them to arrive. The team designing and working on this theme are amazing and deserve all the recognition in the world, this is truly some of the best toy design I've ever seen! (I've recommended all the sets which feature the Elemental Guardians as I think that's the real draw for this year's sets, however I'd recommend them all if I could!)Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Aira & the Song of the Wind Dragon
- April 8th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0DifferentAWESOMELWGOSETWEIRDNAMEIK | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This is the first time elves changed up their dragon's wings and I kinda like i. It was nice to have a building with it but I wish Lego Elves would be more different (dragon wise)Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 50 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Aira & the Song of the Wind Dragon