Scream around the circuit in the lightning-fast 24 Hours Race Car! This robust, immaculately detailed LEGO® Technic model has all the features of a real-life race car, including a detailed V8 engine with moving pistons, opening gull-wing doors, all-round independent suspension, working front steering, high fenders and an opening front trunk and engine hood. Put on your racing gloves and step on the gas! Upgrade with the 8293 Power Functions motor set (not supplied) and you have bright LED headlights plus motorized gull wing doors and engine cover. This 2-in-1 model rebuilds into a SUV Racer.
- Features a detailed V8 engine with moving pistons, opening gull-wing doors, all-round independent suspension, working front steering, high fenders and an opening hood and engine cover
- Check out the cool green, white and black color scheme with racing decals
- Scream around the circuit!
- Step on the gas!
- Feel the power from the high-performance V8 engine
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into an SUV Racer
- Upgrade with the 8293 LEGO® Power Functions set (not included) for working LED headlight plus motorized gull-wing doors and engine hood.
- 24 Hours Race Car measures over 3” (10cm) high, 18” (48cm) long and 8” (21cm) wide
- SUV Racer measures over 6” (16cm) high, 15” (39cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide
- August 7th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0SpetacularFMCF |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst this car is huge! And I enjoyed the view after end of the building. The green color looks good with black and white. I like the detail of the doors and the access to the V8 engine. The car steering is pleasant to the size that it has. I will not use the power fuctions that are available for this car but it is an interesting option. Because this car is so large, the structure is somewhat fragile because the few pieces which is in the bottom. In my case I diceded to reinforced the bottom with pieces of another Lego car and it became more solid. I liked to see more stampings and less stickers, but that does not take the shine that this car has. Is very good.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?5524 Hours Race Car
- February 27th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Modellegoroy |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GrandsonDid not quiet know what to expect with this model but it was great to build and my 2 year old grandson loves it as its nice and big to push around.It would have been even better had the electrics been included in the set but seem as i had the kit already made no difference to me .So in future if models could be offered with or without electrics it would be nice to choose.My grandson knows how to use the gears and loves to watch the doors and rear of the car open and close electronically rather then mess with fiddly turning bits but hopefully he will learn as he gets older to use them.Overall the build is quite solid and takes a bit of heavy handed play.Colour scheme is great to nice to see than boring old colours so that was a big plus.We await the next new vehicle to arrivePlay Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?5524 Hours Race Car
- February 24th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Racemo |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMacht richtig freude beim zusammenbauen. Preis/leistung absolut in Ordnung! Einziges manko von mir... Ich bin noch vom alten schlag u hebe schachtel und anleitungen und natürlich die überschüssigen teile immer auf. Dazu will ich auch immer die Bauanleitungen haben. Finde es nicht toll, dass der 2te plan nur online zur Verfügung steht. Nachdem in der firma/arbeit sowieso nichts mehr ohne smartphone und laptop geht will ich zuhause und vor allem beim legobauen keinen laptop oder smartphone dabei haben.Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 6 hrsWas this helpful?5524 Hours Race Car
- November 17th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very good productI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI received this set last December, and assembled it immediately. It was not too hard to build, and I finished it in less than six hours. It is fun to play with, and easy to customize, and installation of the power functions motor parts is simple and relatively straightforward. The car suspension is good, (quad spring shocks) and the car has very pleasing aesthetics. I would recommend this set to any advanced LEGO fan happily. It's a little pricey, but certainly less than some other technic sets. Overall, it's a great buy!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?5524 Hours Race Car