Zane's Titan Mech BattleNINJAGO®
Year of the Tiger gift with LEGO® purchase over 2215 Kč, valid 10/01-06/02 while stocks last.*Learn more
Small parts and Small Ball.
Get young ninja fans role-playing exciting scenes from season 5 of the LEGO® NINJAGO® TV series, with this Zane’s Titan Mech Battle (71738) Legacy set. Featuring posable legs and arms, a sword and spinning chainsaw in its hands, plus 2 spring-loaded shooters and a cockpit for ninja minifigures, kids will love this modern update of the original mech.
Hours of fun for passionate NINJAGO fans
This ninja toy features 4 minifigures: ninjas Zane and Jay Legacy plus 2 Ghost Warriors Ghoultar and Soul Archer, all armed with cool weapons including a bow and arrow and scythe to inspire endless NINJAGO battling fun. New for January 2021, Jay Legacy is a special golden collectible minifigure to celebrate 10 years of NINJAGO toys.
Top gifts for imaginative kids
NINJAGO building toys open up a world of exciting adventures for kids. Little ninjas can team up with their heroes to battle a cast of evil villains as they role-play with an amazing collection of cool toys including dragons, mechs and temples.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Legacy Zane’s Titan Mech Battle (71738) is a modern update on a classic playset featuring a highly posable, chainsaw-wielding mech toy for kids to stage thrilling battles.
- Action-packed battle set includes 4 minifigures from season 5 of the NINJAGO® TV series: ninjas Jay Legacy and Zane, plus Ghost Warriors Ghoultar and Soul Archer, all armed with cool weapons.
- This awesome mech toy has posable arms and legs, a sword and chainsaw in its hands, and 2 spring-loaded shootersfor kids to create fast-moving stories.
- Includes a golden Jay Legacy collectible minifigure with a small stand to celebrate the 10th anniversary of NINJAGO® toys.
- Look out for more special collectible golden minifigures in other NINJAGO® sets: Tournament of Elements (71735), Boulder Blaster (71736) and X-1 Ninja Charger (71737).
- This 840-piece ninja playset provides a fun and rewarding build for ages 9 and up and makes a great birthday or holiday gift for kids who love LEGO® building and ninja action!
- Measuring over 10 in. (26 cm) tall, 3.5 in. (9 cm) long and 5.5 in. (15 cm) wide Zane’s Titan Mech looks great on display in a child’s bedroom between playtime battles.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® offers an amazing collection of cool playsets that put a smile on any kid's face and lets them learn positive life skills through exciting adventures with their ninja heroes.
- For more than six decades, LEGO® bricks have been made from the highest-quality materials to ensure they pull apartconsistently, every time. Ninja skills not needed!
- LEGO® building bricks meet stringent safety standards, so kids are in safe hands.
- April 13th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AmazingI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe build was incredibly fun using some challenging techniques and the play functions are amazing as there’s so many and even bending knees! And the minifigures are PERCFECT!!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Zane's Titan Mech Battle
- August 20th, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Limited PlayabilityWhilst this was a challenging interesting build for my son I question its playability. It looks cool but if you try any leg poses except straight leg it soon falls over due to the weight distribution being too heavy at the top and the lack of lateral Flexi at the knees. The poses indicated in much of the marketing material are simply not acheivable in a play situation. Many of the armour bits and bobs are also quite lightly attached so come off at all but the gentlest grab or tumble. I fear my son has already given up on it and it will just sit on the shelf. Much better value from a playability perspective are the smaller, more posable, more robust 5-6 inch mechs in the marvel/Dc series - he loves them and gets lots of play out of them.23 August 2021Sarah, LEGO® Customer ServiceOh no! We're sorry you’re having some difficulty keeping the set together. We always test and retest our toys to make sure that they’ll hold up to play when they’re built exactly as shown in the instructions. If your set ever seems like it's not very sturdy, the best thing to do is double-check your build. Sometimes there may be a piece just a little off from where it should be. Reach out at LEGO.build/Service-BV if you'd like a hand troubleshooting the build, or if you find that any pieces aren't holding together as they should.Play Experience1.0Value for Money3.0Was this helpful?35Zane's Titan Mech Battle
- January 3rd, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good BuildAJ0937 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe build of this set is decent with excellent structure, it has plenty of possible positions due to an evenly distributed weight. The minifigures and playability of this set are its weakest points with limited play features and only 4 minifigures with one of those being the 'legacy Jay' which is more of a display figure. Overall this set is more suited for display due to its large size but is not so big as to be completely unsuitable for play.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Zane's Titan Mech Battle
- January 6th, 2022Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0WHAT A MECH!I would recommend this to a friend!Firstly I would like to say I really enjoyed this build. It is a really well thought out mech. The poses are endless which makes for great play appeal if that is your thing plus fantastic for display purposes. The mini figures are cool and with the bonus of a Gold Jay Legacy!. This is a must for Ninjano and Mech fans alike. I definitely recommend this model.Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Zane's Titan Mech Battle