Zane's Titan Mech BattleNINJAGO®
Earn Double VIP Points on purchases 11/10-17/10Not a VIP?
Small parts and Small Ball.
Get young ninja fans role-playing exciting scenes from season 5 of the LEGO® NINJAGO® TV series, with this Zane’s Titan Mech Battle (71738) Legacy set. Featuring posable legs and arms, a sword and spinning chainsaw in its hands, plus 2 spring-loaded shooters and a cockpit for ninja minifigures, kids will love this modern update of the original mech.
Hours of fun for passionate NINJAGO fans
This ninja toy features 4 minifigures: ninjas Zane and Jay Legacy plus 2 Ghost Warriors Ghoultar and Soul Archer, all armed with cool weapons including a bow and arrow and scythe to inspire endless NINJAGO battling fun. New for January 2021, Jay Legacy is a special golden collectible minifigure to celebrate 10 years of NINJAGO toys.
Top gifts for imaginative kids
NINJAGO building toys open up a world of exciting adventures for kids. Little ninjas can team up with their heroes to battle a cast of evil villains as they role-play with an amazing collection of cool toys including dragons, mechs and temples.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Legacy Zane’s Titan Mech Battle (71738) is a modern update on a classic playset featuring a highly posable, chainsaw-wielding mech toy for kids to stage thrilling battles.
- Action-packed battle set includes 4 minifigures from season 5 of the NINJAGO® TV series: ninjas Jay Legacy and Zane, plus Ghost Warriors Ghoultar and Soul Archer, all armed with cool weapons.
- This awesome mech toy has posable arms and legs, a sword and chainsaw in its hands, and 2 spring-loaded shootersfor kids to create fast-moving stories.
- Includes a golden Jay Legacy collectible minifigure with a small stand to celebrate the 10th anniversary of NINJAGO® toys.
- Look out for more special collectible golden minifigures in other NINJAGO® sets: Tournament of Elements (71735), Boulder Blaster (71736) and X-1 Ninja Charger (71737).
- This 840-piece ninja playset provides a fun and rewarding build for ages 9 and up and makes a great birthday or holiday gift for kids who love LEGO® building and ninja action!
- Measuring over 10 in. (26 cm) tall, 3.5 in. (9 cm) long and 5.5 in. (15 cm) wide Zane’s Titan Mech looks great on display in a child’s bedroom between playtime battles.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® offers an amazing collection of cool playsets that put a smile on any kid's face and lets them learn positive life skills through exciting adventures with their ninja heroes.
- For more than six decades, LEGO® bricks have been made from the highest-quality materials to ensure they pull apartconsistently, every time. Ninja skills not needed!
- LEGO® building bricks meet stringent safety standards, so kids are in safe hands.
- March 22nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0One of the best lego mechs!!Critter |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy son and I are big Ninjago fans and lego fans in general, we both love this set!! Not only is it nice to look at but we've incorporated it in our lego play for hours. We've played pretty hard with it too and never had an issue with any big parts falling off, just the antennas on the mechs head and a couple other small pieces. I'd just like to comment too, I've been reading a lot of reviews about people saying they always get sets with missing pieces, I buy 10-20 or more new lego sets every month and big ones too, and I have never had missing pieces, they are usually stuck in the bag or misplaced during the build. One thing I would like to see from lego though is better QC on some of the sticker sheets. Keep building creativity and imagination Lego :)Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Zane's Titan Mech Battle
- July 14th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great ProductraddssBT |I would recommend this to a friend!I absolutely love this mech and I am so glad I got it. I built it in about 3 hours and loved the building process. There were a couple things that you repeated building but instead of being repetitive, it made it so I could try to build it without looking at the instructions. The knees are also work very well and are sturdy. I just have one recommendation, it would be best if the LEGO co could change it, but for now you can do it yourself. The ball joints that connect the legs to the feet I have found are a little too wobbly and move to easily, so I replaced them with the click type joints. Otherwise I am extremely happy with this product and would definitely recommend getting it.Play Experience4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Zane's Titan Mech Battle
- July 21st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0ReviewI would recommend this to a friend!One of the best value set,fun for younger ages.I think it would be a great idea to make the other mech from the original set in 2015Play Experience4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Zane's Titan Mech Battle
- June 8th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Excellent build, one design flawMrFever |I would recommend this to a friend!This is a really enjoyable build, however there is one place where it's surprising that Lego didn't do better and let this slip by. On page 42 of the instructions book, step 105, you place a 2X6 plate on top of the assembly you're building (which will become the right thigh). At the end of that assembly are pieces 6332151/4182751. Because of how the 2X6 plate lays on that piece, it is unable to sit completely flat. It's very un-Lego like, and shocking Lego would let that by. I managed to find a workaround with some other pieces. Aside from that, the rest of the mech is great.Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45Zane's Titan Mech Battle