Visit the festive Fire Station!It's the holiday season and time for fun.
Makes a great holiday decoration!Build with your family and add it to your seasonal celebration.
LEGO® Creator Expert Winter Village Fire Station
Slide down the fire pole!
And join the holiday party.
Decorate the tree!
Raise the ladder so the firefighters can place the star.
Illuminate the fire station windows with the light brick!
Time to ice skate!
Go out on the frozen rink for winter fun.
Build a snowman!
Add to the cheer.
Includes a classic fire truck!
Featuring ladder, hoses and deep-tread tires.
Includes 6 minifigures!Ice hockey player, 3 firefighters, musicians, girl with scarf, and more.
Welcome to the snowy LEGO® Creator Expert 10263 Winter Village Fire Station, where the firefighters are enjoying the calm of the holiday season. This delightful LEGO set features a 2-level, holly-adorned building with an upper-level kitchen, complete with a red telephone, table, fold-down bed and a LEGO light brick. Behind the large red fire station doors, you'll discover firefighting equipment and a fire pole, while outside there's an ice rink with a decorative firefighter statue, a decorated Christmas tree with transparent star and gifts, plus a bench and lamppost. This set also features a classic red fire truck with a turntable ladder, hoses, toolbox and deep-tread tires. Gather the family and bring the magic of the holiday season to your home with this festive LEGO Creator Expert set. Includes 6 minifigures, plus baby and Dalmatian figures, and a brick-built snowman.
- Includes 6 minifigures: 3 firefighters, ice hockey player, musician with saxophone and a girl with a scarf, plus a Dalmatian figure, brick-built snowman and a baby figure with a moose sweater.
- 2-level Winter Village Fire Station comes with an array of brick-built details, including a detailed facade with decorative columns, ornate windows, large red garage doors and holly decorations, plus an ice skating rink with firefighter statue, decorated Christmas tree with transparent star, sleigh, bench, lamppost and a LEGO® light brick.
- Also includes a classic red fire truck with a turntable ladder, hoses, toolbox and deep-tread tires.
- Ground level features a garage area with a fire pole and firefighting equipment.
- Upper level interior features a cozy kitchen with red telephone, coffee maker, dining table, radio, dog bed and a fold down bed for a firefighter.
- Raise the fire truck ladder and help the firefighters decorate the tree.
- Build a cute snowman with a cool top hat.
- Light up the fire station windows with the LEGO® light brick!
- Gather the family and bring the magic of the holiday season to your home with this festive LEGO® Creator Expert set.
- Accessory elements include ice skates, a hockey stick, gold-colored helmets, saxophone, hot dog and bun, dog bone, toolbox and tools.
- This festive set includes over 1,160 pieces.
- New-for-October-2018 decorated elements include a classic firefighter uniform and an adorable baby sweater.
- Collect the rest of the Winter Village! Build the Exclusive Fire Station and add the Winter Holiday Train and the Winter Village Station.
- New-for-October-2018 special elements include a 1x2 rounded plate, 2x2 plate with reduced knobs, 1x1 plant and 1x1 flower elements.
- Fire Station measures over 9” (23cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
- Fire truck measures over 2” (6cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep.
- Includes LEGO® Light Brick.
- Free standard 1 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 1400 Kč!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- October 19th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Glad to add to the villageCoolWorman | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was thrilled to add the fire station to the village. Fire men hold a special place in our hearts as my son is the MDA ambassador. He is 16 and in a 400# wheelchair. He still can build legos, thankfully and is building this set as part of his therapy. He loves the set and while I think it has beautiful new features, I wish it was a bigger building. Putting together my village has been an activity I do with my kids. I have added mini battery operated Christmas lights and street lights and wish/hope Lego will figure out out to make those lights instead of just the light bricks. If they stayed on they’d make more sense. I’ll contin to add to my collection, I just have to work on a place to put it. :).Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Winter Village Fire Station
- December 23rd, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Didn't want to like this set, but doLegoDad8868 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Was not the most excited when heard this years set was going to be a fire station. Didn't think the kids would be that excited about it for this years addition to our winter village display. After we built it, I liked it. It has a few short comings, but grows on you after a bit. I rate the sets on the following, does it fit the theme, dose it have any charm and do the kids like it. Fit the theme, rating good. Little light on the snow fall (lighter snow fall then other sets, roof not covered with snow) but fits in with the other sets. Fountain clear tiles do not match those of the Bakery pond. Charm, rating very good. The building looks very nice. Fire engine good staging and play value. Sled with the baby great. Christmas tree, ok. Pond is ok too, will need some extra figures and such it stage around it. Do the kids like it, rating good. The main build was a little complicated for the kids (was like building a larger modular building in complexity). They love the fire truck and the fire fighters. The Datamation was a huge hit. Final thoughts, if you are think of purchasing, get it. Not the best as a stand alone set, but will look good with another set or two from the series.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsWas this helpful?45Winter Village Fire Station
- October 30th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Good, fun, and quick buildCkasa | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHonestly a nice little build to do and well designed, it was the first of the Winter Village sets I put together and is honestly something that reminds me of the little figurine towns that would be setup in houses around the Holidays. The set certainly stokes the old world feel, even an old New England feel to it. As far as piece count goes, the overall set seems pretty well put together and not a whole lot of extra scenes for it, everything seems to have a purpose to it. I look forward to purchasing other sets like it, and I really am hoping they could include a Winter Village Town Hall set at some point and even a Winter Village Police Station which would really bring it all together.Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Winter Village Fire Station
- November 18th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Yay, Fire StationSwedeone | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GranddaughterThis was so much fun and wonderful for my granddaughter and I assemble together. We had so much fun!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Winter Village Fire Station