Turn the cuteness factor up to the max with this LEGO® Star Wars™ The Child (75318) build-and-display model. Authentic details of this popular character, affectionately known as Baby Yoda, are recreated in LEGO style, with posable head, ears and mouth for different expressions, plus the Child’s favourite toy – a gearshift knob (element included) – for it to hold just like it does in Star Wars: The Mandalorian.
A super gift idea for kids aged 10+ and any Star Wars fan, it includes clear building instructions so even LEGO beginners can enjoy the fun, creative process. This buildable model also comes with an information sign and the Child LEGO minifigure to complete a charming display.
LEGO Star Wars for all!
The LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the legendary Star Wars universe since 1999. LEGO Star Wars has become a hugely successful theme, with a wide range of sets for play and display to excite fans of all ages.
- Fans can build their own charming, brick-built toy model of The Child (75318) from Star Wars: The Mandalorian, reproducing authentic details in LEGO® style to create a delightful display piece.
- This new-for-November-2020 buildable model captures all the cute features of this hugely popular little Star Wars™ character, including a posable head, movable ears and an adjustable mouth for different expressions.
- The set includes a gearshift knob element – the Child’s favourite toy – which can be placed in its hand, plus an information sign and the Child LEGO® minifigure to complete a delightful display.
- This 1,073-piece, collectible LEGO® Star Wars™ building toy makes the best birthday gift, Christmas present or special occasion surprise for kids aged 10+ and all Star Wars: The Mandalorian fans.
- Measuring over 7.5” (19cm) high, 8.5” (21cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep, this brick-built model of the Child won’t take up too much space, but is sure to make a big visual impact wherever it is displayed.
- Piecing together this battery-free building toy is a great way to relax on your own or with family and friends. So take your time and enjoy creating a fantastic Star Wars™ build-and-display model.
- Thinking of buying this for a Star Wars™ fan who is new to LEGO® building kits? No worries. It comes with step-by-step, illustrated instructions so they can take on this challenge with confidence.
- There are LEGO® Star Wars™ sets to thrill fans of all ages, whether they want to recreate famous scenes, role-play their own stories or simply build and display the authentic replica construction models.
- No need to summon the Force to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks! They meet the highest industry standards to ensure consistency and a perfect, easy connection.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are comprehensively tested and analysed so you can be sure that this collectible LEGO Star Wars™ construction toy meets the highest safety standards on Earth – and in galaxies far, far away!
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 1400 Kč!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- December 29th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Cute Baby YodaSiddy | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Its a great build! Detailed yet small. Only irksome part was doing the coat/jacket... so much brown haha. But it looks great when finished, so cuteLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Child
- January 18th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Eight bags. Eight episodes. Coincidence?AdamI | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a beautiful build and so much fun to do. I decided to do a bag with each episode and really space it out (which is very unlike me) but it became something of a ritual. Every week, the Child was forming himself in the show and in the Lego until he became the Grogu proudly atop my shelf. The build was very similar to the other member of his species. You build a central column, then fill in all sides with the head on top. Obviously smaller than Yoda, and without the lightsaber, Grogu's head is perched on a ball, so it can be rotated and his ears can move. There's a little more play with it than with Yoda, who only has adjustable eyelids. I'm really impressed with Lego for this design.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30+ daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Child
- November 5th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Perfect for displayScottLeskiw | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe build definitely requires a close look at the instructions when working on the clothing. If you're looking for a great display set, it would be an ideal set for you! If you are a big fan of "The Mandalorian" I say go ahead and get it.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrs 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Child
- January 3rd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Absolutely fantastic final productAZlex | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is amazing. The details, the posability, the displayabilty, and maybe even the playability are all stand out attractions. I only felt bored while building the last bag of the coat as it began to become a bit cumbersome to build in only one color, but my fears during the build process were washed away after seeing the build come together. A couple of the build techniques in the head were really nice, and the lifelike movements of the head are amazing. My only issues with this set come from the head, which looks somewhat squished, and the right arm, which should have been able to rotate. Other than those minor problems, this set is amazing and I highly recommend buying it.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Child