NINJAGO® fans can build and play with the Skull Sorcerer’s Dragon (71721). This dragon building kit features 6 buildable figures for captivating creative play. Kids will be able to enjoy role-play action as the ninjas battle the Skull Sorcerer, his dragon and his skeleton warriors, to free themselves from the spooky Dungeons of Shintaro.
Amazing playset for board game adventures
This dragon building set also doubles as a LEGO® NINJAGO board game boasting a ninja dice spinner and an assault course with a trap for the ninjas to navigate. Kids spin the dice and plot their way through the game to grasp the prized Ivory Blade of Deliverance. It can also be combined with other LEGO sets to create a giant board game.
Stunning Building Sets for Kids
LEGO NINJAGO sets let imaginative youngsters escape to a mystical world where they can act out stories as their ninja heroes, taking on the forces of evil. Kids can indulge in hours of fun role play with a range of dragons, cars, jets and more.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Skull Sorcerer’s Dragon (71721) dragon set with 6 minifigures to recreate battle scenes from the NINJAGO TV series. The ideal gift for fans who want to play out stories and take part in LEGO board games.
- Detailed ninja playset with a NINJAGO® dragon toy and 6 minifigures: Hero Jay, Hero Kai, Hero Nya, the Skull Sorcerer and 2 Awakened Warriors. Children can role-play adventures or take part in the exciting board game.
- The LEGO® dragon has moving legs, wings and tail and can fire missiles from 2 shooters and drop bones and spiders. The ninja figures can also participate in a board game to escape the Dungeons of Shintaro.
- This 1,016-piece dragon building set provides a great opportunity for boys and girls aged 9+ to throw themselves into a fun building task. NINJAGO® fans will love to receive it as a birthday present or anytime gift.
- New for June 2020, this dragon building set is the ideal size to enjoy at home or to take on the go so the action never stops.The battle dragon fun toy is over 12” (31cm) high, 14” (38cm) long and 20” (53cm) wide.
- No batteries are required for the LEGO® NINJAGO® board game and warrior toy figures – they are ready for action as soon as they are built, so the ninja adventures never have to stop.
- The bricks and elements in this playset come with simple-to-follow instructions, making it quick and easy for your young builder to get their NINJAGO® dragon toy ready for creative play.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® ninja warrior kits provide a gateway to a thrilling world of dragon adventures, where kids can live out their dreams by teaming up with the ninjas for non-stop thrills.
- The LEGO® bricks used in this dragon building set have met the highest industry standards for more than 60 years, ensuring they are always consistent, compatible and pull apart with ease every time.
- The LEGO® bricks used to build this ninja warrior kit have been relentlessly tested and meet the highest global safety and quality standards. LEGO fun toys are a guarantee of quality.
- October 26th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Visually stunning, but ....Purchased for: GrandsonI bought this for my 5 year old grandson. My 23 year old autistic daughter puts all the Lego sets together for him. (We put them together before he receives them as a gift, otherwise he'd have to wait all day to get them! We wrap the box and then present him with the finished product.) This dragon was a challenge both for my daughter and me. It had limited flexibility, and fell apart, particularly the legs, repeatedly. Again, great to look at, but I feel it's a collector's piece, not a toy. (Generally I felt the skull sorcerer items weren't the best line. It was like the storyline was too hard to translate into lego sets.)28 October 2020Sarah, LEGO® Customer ServiceWe're sorry you're having a little trouble keeping your set together. From what you describe, it's likely something a little off in the build. A part out of place, a gear too tight, or pieces not pressed together tightly enough. A little rebuilding should do the trick. You’ll want to hear an audible ‘click’ when you attach the two parts that make up the joints in the legs. If you'd like a hand troubleshooting the build, or if you find that any pieces aren't holding together as they should, feel free to reach out to us at LEGO.build/Service-BV.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Skull Sorcerer's Dragon
- July 19th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Decent DragonI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat Display model. Bad toy. Sidebuild and figures are decent. Model barely stands under its own weight and causes the legs to come apart at the fixed shoulder joints(see picture). Wings could not articulate up or down without modding(see picture).. I flipped the wing holders and moved some body parts out of the way The stud shooters are bad. Tail is also a bit unwieldy and sits loose. Overall a cool dragon with some notable flaws.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Skull Sorcerer's Dragon
- September 17th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Family FunIluvlego |I would recommend this to a friend!My son eye lite up when he seen the LEGO set. He said it would take him a few days to complete it. When he starts he doesn’t want to stop. The hardest part is opening the package. But once open the fun begins. The instructions are easy to follow. He is 8 and has been building stuff since he was a baby.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Was this helpful?45Skull Sorcerer's Dragon
- August 23rd, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Impressive DragonI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy 12 year old son bought this set and we built it together. The dragon is a very impressive size, we loved the build of the tail and the head especially, and the fabric wings. We thought the action feature of the ribcage opening up works very smoothly and easily and it adds a lot of play experience. We think that if the wings and shoulders had more movement it would have made the dragon a lot better, as it is the wings can barely move. The side build is a little bit of landscape that feel like an enticement to buy more sets in the series to complete the game, but my son was happy enough with the pieces and accessories. He was disappointed that Nya didn't come with a stand. Overall however, he bought it for the dragon and he was happy with the dragon.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Skull Sorcerer's Dragon