LEGO® Technic™ Off-Road Buggy building kitThe perfect gift for kids who love action and remote-control cars, this fun Off-Road Buggy is ready for any terrain.
Tackle obstaclesCreate action-packed race tracks and put the remote-control buggy to the test. Electronic components add extra power.
LEGO® Technic™ Off-Road Buggy
A retro classic
Inspired by the vibrant, colourful RC cars of the 1980s.
A great way to learn about engineering and technology.
A first for LEGO® Technic™
Features front and back suspension for extra action.
Drives like a real car
Authentic features create a realistic driving experience.
Download the CONTROL+ app to take charge of the buggy.
Put skills to the test
Discover challenges and achievements in the app.
Powerful playElectronic components, including 1 hub and 2 large motors, deliver hours of action-packed play.
Travel back to the 1980s with this LEGO® Technic™ Off-Road Buggy (42124) – it’s fun for all ages from 10 and up. After creating the model, bring it to life using the free CONTROL+ app. The buggy is angled at the front to give stability when jumping and performing tricks, just like classic RC toy cars. With front and back suspension (a first for LEGO Technic), plus huge tires, an opening hood, antenna and retro stickers, this car is packed with attitude.
Unleash epic stunts with the app
Download the free CONTROL+ app to really put this Off-Road Buggy car to the test. Use the app to drive forwards and backwards, steer and perform stunts. With different controls, sound effects, challenges, achievements and more, there’s so much to explore.
A rewarding build
LEGO Technic sets feature realistic movement and mechanisms that introduce LEGO builders to the universe of engineering in an approachable and realistic way.
- Unleash hours of fun with the LEGO® Off-Road Buggy (42124) building kit. This RC Off-Road Buggy car is packed with features inspired by the original 1980s RC toy cars.
- Amazing tricks are easy to perform thanks to the car’s front and rear suspension, massive tires and angled front.
- Download the free CONTROL+ app to add a new dimension to this remote-control buggy. Use the app to control the car, perform stunts and unlock challenges, sound effects and more.
- This Off-Road Buggy is an awesome gift for kids aged 10 and up. Adults who remember the classic 1980s RC toy cars will love it too, making it a fun experience for all generations to enjoy together.
- Check out the retro color scheme, complete with 1980s-inspired sticker details.
- The RC Off-Road Buggy model measures over 5 in. (13 cm) high to roof, 7.5 in. (19 cm) high including antenna, 11 in. (28 cm) long and 6.5 in. (16 cm) wide.
- To enjoy all the features of this app-controlled toy you'll need to add 6 x LR6/AA batteries (not included).
- The LEGO® Technic™ universe offers advanced building toys for LEGO fans who are ready for their next building challenge.
- LEGO® Technic™ components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect reliably every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® Technic™ components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.
- Free standard 1 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 1400 Kč!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- January 6th, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Disappointing....FrancescaC | 35-44Purchased for: SelfBuild was good, car is great to look at. However driving experience awful, almost impossible to go straight and turning right. Seems that the motor is pulling the wheels permanently left. Especially disappointed with this set as was purchased for lockdown and a bit of fun in the lounge.11 January 2021Jon, Customer ServiceHi there! We're sorry to hear you're having trouble controlling the buggy. The best thing to do is double-check your build. Sometimes there may be a piece just a little off from where it should be. You’ll also want to make sure that all the pieces are pressed tightly together.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Off-Road Buggy
- February 16th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0VERY GOOD!!!!!Packs0523 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis a hit fun to play. Very easy to set up And also battery operated and it's fun to play.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 5 hrs 29 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Off-Road Buggy
- January 8th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazingarno |I would recommend this to a friend!My son loves Lego! And this box was pretty awesome for him! He is 9 years old and spent several hours during 4 days to build it. We helped him and had a great time. Now he is using the tablet as a remote, the app is pretty awesome and overall, we are so happy he got this Lego box. One of the best he had, for sure!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55Off-Road Buggy
- January 4th, 2021Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0A fun build with terrible controlsFuriated | 45-54Purchased for: SelfThis set is a mixed bag. The model itself is solid. The design, size and weight (it's got some heft once the batteries are added) are great. The one thing I'd like to see improved on the model itself is a better way to handle the wires. There are two clips provided to hold the wires in place, but it feels like more are needed to organize the wires so they are not just a jumbled mess in the driver's seat. As others have pointed out, the controls for driving this are hot garbage. You have to use the app, which is fine. I'd prefer using an Xbox or other Bluetooth controller, but that's probably asking for too much. But the app has one virtual joystick that handles forward/backwards and turning, which is terrible. When trying to go forward in a straight line, it's nearly impossible as you'll tend to lean towards a side a bit and that makes the car turn. I really hope they update the app and separate foward/backwards from turning. Also, if the user is using a modern smartphone for controls, tilt controls seem like they would be a no-brainer here. Another small annoyance was that scanning the QR code on the manual prompts you to download the Lego Instructions app, which is great... except that this model isn't listed in the app. I purchased it on release day (1/1/2021) and the app listings by year didn't even go out to 2021.
Response from LEGO SHOP13 January 2021Jon, Customer ServiceHi there. Thank you for letting us know your thoughts. If you're having trouble with the controls for this model we would recommend making smaller, more precise movements with the virtual joystick to help maneuver the buggy!Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Off-Road Buggy