Have fun with Lloyd, Cole and friends at THE LEGO® NINJAGO MOVIE™ 70657 NINJAGO® City Docks and defend against Garmadon’s attacks. This highly detailed set features a harbor with a functioning crane and boat, and 2 levels of Old World locations including a grocery store with tipping food display and rotating rotisserie; house with map room and kitchen/bedroom; sculptor's workshop; plus a dojo. Experience modern NINJAGO City life on The Street with a tearoom and an arcade with interchangeable billboards, buildable arcade games, functioning vending machine and a buildable pig ‘balloon’ attached to the roof. This set also includes 13 LEGO NINJAGO minifigures.
- Includes 13 LEGO® NINJAGO® minifigures: Lloyd, Cole (in casual outfit), Garmadon, Private Puffer, Runje, Chan Kong-Sang, Runme, Runde, Dareth, Lil’ Nelson, Mystake, Chad and Betsy (with a baby figure).
- Features a modular design for easy play, including a harbor, Old World (lower level), Old World (upper level) and The Street.
- Harbor features brick-built water; boathouse with a boat for a minifigure with an opening roof, oar and secret compartment with 2 collectible NINJAGO® ‘cards'; dock with functioning crane; removable barrels containing assorted elements; and an opening cave.
- Old World (lower level) features: a grocery store with tipping food display and rotating rotisserie; alleyway; and a sculptor’s workshop with a buildable statue and statue elements.
- Old World (upper level) features Runde the explorer and Mystake's house, and Dareth's dojo.
- House features a map room with assorted elements including a globe, sextant and a book with a collectible Atlantis ‘card' inside; sliding doors; kitchen/bedroom with buildable oven, sink, bunk beds with removable top bunk, and assorted elements including a TV; and a roof with attachment points for 2 minifigures.
- Dojo features 4 katanas, 4 shurikens, weapon racks and assorted elements including a Sensei Chen tournament leaflet, 3 trophies and exterior wall with scroll.
- The Street features the explorer and Mystake's tearoom, arcade with billboards, and a newspaper stand with 3 NINJAGO® News elements.
- Tearoom features a service counter, opening entrance door, scales, teapot, cup and 2 NINJAGO® News elements.
- Arcade features 2 buildable arcade games, a buildable candy machine, interchangeable billboards, functioning vending machine with money bill and 3 soda can elements, and a buildable pig ‘balloon' attached to the roof.
- Weapons include the Green Ninja Lloyd's sword, Garmadon's 4 katanas and Private Puffer's fish chainsaw.
- Accessory elements include Cole's mobile phone, Runje's fishing rod, Chan Kong-Sang’s money bill, Runme’s hammer and chisel, Lil’ Nelson’s arm cast, Chad’s cup and Betsy’s baby bottle.
- Connect to 70620 NINJAGO® City for endless ninja adventures.
- This cool toy for kids measures over 14” (37cm) high, 14” (38cm) wide and 9” (25cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 1400 Kč!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 6 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent set for buildingKazmc | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI now have all of the Ninjago sets and I think this one is the best to build. Has a lot of features and is pleasing to the eye to look at. Can’t wait for the next set to come out. Just about to build Destiny Bounty Ship 70738. Love these sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55NINJAGO® City Docks
- in 5 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ninjago dockGstudbricked | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLove this theme and it’s goes perfect with the ninjago city I like how the floors line up with the ninjago city it’s very detailed and Japanese LEGO brick building is beautiful I’m thinking about getting the temple of arijutizu I know it retired but maybe I’ll find it I like the details by far the best for LEGO hopefully LEGO make some expert building that have more outter details like the ninjago theme I put some of the ninjago city on top building of the ninjago dock so it look comparable to the size of the ninjago cityPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 9 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55NINJAGO® City Docks
- in 3 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Sharp looking and colorfulSanford | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfTook about 10 days to build. Not overly hard nor easy. Very relaxing build. The stickers did drive me crazy, but I did get over it. Great value for the money as compared to Star War Lego sets. Look forward to more Ninjago sets in the future.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55NINJAGO® City Docks
- in 6 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0PerfectMontyB | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is brilliant. It’s so good it makes the Ninjago City set look even better. I did find it a bit tricky to build. The designers have opted to build some walls brick upon brick and then only securing them (to adjacent walls) at the very top. This of course makes the build some what unstable for a short period of time. I do think younger builders may find this a challenge. The colour scheme and decoration elements are fantastic. The stickers are less than 60 so a massive improvement on its predecessor. It comes with a large amount of Minifigures although I do find it super tedious getting the same Lloyd and Garmadon figures over and over and over again......yawn. Other than that I really hope Lego make another addition to this theme.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55NINJAGO® City Docks