Looking for a fun toy or gift for boys and girls who love Monster Jam® trucks? The LEGO® Technic™ Monster Jam Grave Digger® 42118 pull-back truck is packed with features that kids will love. Authentic touches include Grave Digger graphics with ghost and fire details, plus huge tires, a movable flag and red headlights. See the exciting world of Monster Jam come to life as kids recreate the epic stunts of one of the most famous and iconic monster trucks of all time.
Awesome 2-in-1 toy
Time for a new challenge? Great news! The Grave Digger model rebuilds into an off-road buggy for even more building fun. Check out the free LEGO Building Instructions app to find Instructions PLUS. This interactive guide includes zoom and rotate tools to help kids get building.
Inspiring the next generation of engineers
With vehicles that look and function like the real thing, the LEGO Technic universe offers a great introduction to engineering and mechanics for young LEGO fans.
- Let monster truck fans recreate favorite stunts with the LEGO® Technic™ Monster Jam® Grave Digger®(42118) building kit. Authentic features include huge tires, sticker details and more.
- Twice the fun! The monster truck toy rebuilds into an off-road buggy so kids can enjoy 2 building challenges and heaps of vehicle role-play action.
- With a pull-back motor, the monster truck and off-road buggy speed along easily, just like the real-life vehicles.
- Looking for the best gifts for kids who love monster truck toys? This set is ideal for kids aged 7 and up who love Monster Jam® shows or awesome toy vehicles.
- Cool features include the bendable flag which moves up and down and red headlights, just like on the real Grave Digger® truck.
- This Monster Jam® toy measures over 4 in. (11 cm) high, 9.5 in. (24 cm) long (with flag) and 4 in. (11 cm) wide.
- Instructions for the Grave Digger® model are included. You'll also find digital Instructions PLUS in the free LEGO® Building Instructions app. Instructions for the off-road buggy are available online.
- The LEGO® Technic™ universe offers advanced buildable models for young LEGO fans ready for their next building challenge.
- LEGO® Technic™ components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect reliably every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® Technic™ components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.
- Free standard 1 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 1400 Kč!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- January 8th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Grave Digger the Monster Trucks is Born in 1982!Steel | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI did it Scott Keeney buying the Grave Digger found in Walmart Store and For last Yesterday Scott like Max-D from Lego Monster Jam! I did build the Grave Digger and Max D from Monster Jam of Lego is complete!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 8 days 2 hrs 26 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Monster Jam® Grave Digger®
- January 4th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good but ...FF2811 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Grave Digger Monster Truck is pretty good, it is very detailed through the chassis of the model, has great wheel iconic of any monster truck, and very playful for young children. Although it is good, I have some complaints. The "motor" at the back that makes the rear tires spin isn't very strong, if you try to throw up a ramp it won't climb it successfully unless you really pull back on it, and even at that it won't go up (and when it does it stumbles down). Also the "2-in-1" isn't really all that good. I was hoping for another Monster Truck (didn't have to be official, just a made up Lego one) or a similar thing closely resembling a Monster Truck. Honestly I would have preferred they just made it a normal model not a 2-in-1. All in all, I give a 4 star rating, as mentioned it has great details and features but also ones that make it a little rough.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 37 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Monster Jam® Grave Digger®
- January 7th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So much fun!I would recommend this to a friend!My monster truck loving kid absolutely loved this kit! He had so much fun with the build as well with getting it running. He really enjoys understanding how things work, so this was perfect for him.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Monster Jam® Grave Digger®
- February 4th, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Disappointed, room for improvementfranctas | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am an experienced Technic builder, having built and modified Technic sets since the 1980's, although I am not your average target audience, being an older female Technic fan. Overall, this set took me about an hour to build. I was disappointed in the build. Some of the instructions were confusing. At times it was hard to see where the pieces went (and this is from an experienced builder) There are a couple of small additions I think would have added to the aesthetics. There is room to put a drivers seat and a steering wheel to make the truck look like a truck, even though the steering wheel would only be for looks and not actually work. Play value wise, I think this set would have benefitted from a ramp so that you could make the truck tackle obstacles. I would still recommend it for a friend, but think the set could have been better for only a couple of dollars more.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Monster Jam® Grave Digger®