Kids will love decorating and using this LEGO® DOTS (41915) Jewelry Box kit! Made to be an easy, intuitive creation, this DIY bedroom accessory set offers kids the chance to create their own cute jewelry holder and then change it to suit their mood or room decor. Cleanup and organization are also a breeze thanks to the enclosed storage and sorting tray.
Personalized DIY jewelry box
The jewelry box toy features movable separators to hold jewelry or any of the LEGO DOTS wearables. It also hasa lock to keep secrets safe and tiles for decoration so kids can use their best creative and self-expression skills to make the toy uniquely theirs.
Put the ‘fun’ in functional arts and crafts
The joy of this set lies in letting kids be imaginative – they can decorate the jewelry box however they like, then put it to use in their room. They can show off their best designs again and again, because anything goes with LEGO DOTS sets. These toy sets make great gifts for Christmas, birthdays or any time.
- Help your child explore their love of creative DIY with this cool LEGO® DOTS Jewelry Box (41915) set. All surfaces can be decorated, letting kids have fun designing and redesigning the jewelry holder over and over.
- Kids can push their self-expression skills in new directions as they decorate the jewelry box, following the pattern ideas included in the LEGO® DOTS (41915) packaging or coming up with their own, fresh looks.
- Play starts with assembling the cute jewelry box. Kids can mix thetiles from the other DOTS sets, including the Extra DOTS - Series 1 pack (41908), to make the box fit their room decor any way they like!
- Any fan of DIY or arts and crafts will love this great art set for kids. The jewelry box and colorful tiles makes a thrilling top Christmas, birthday or anytime gift for kids aged 6 and up.
- The jewelry box is over 1” (3cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep, including tile decoration – the perfect size for a child's room. This DIY creative set is perfect for young designers to hold their jewelry.
- Powered by a child’s imagination for endless fun and creativity! Battery-free toys help boost kids’ independent play and problem-solving skills and give them the joy of creating something new all on their own.
- A DIY kit for creative play. Easy-to-follow instructions make assembling the jewelry holder box a treat, and an idea sheet offers decorating inspiration. Cleanup and sorting are a breeze with the enclosed storage tray.
- Give kids cool crafts to create with LEGO® DOTS sets. This clever jewelry box set offers open-ended design inspiration that helps build children’s creativity and confidence.
- LEGO® building bricks and tiles meet the highest industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and tiles are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure every kid's building kit meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- September 4th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Creative fun.I would recommend this to a friend!My girls really enjoyed the LEGO Dots Jewelry Box it was not to challenging for them but they are 4 and 5 and the five year old was very good at it even though I believe the recommendation is 6+ I think just about any age can enjoy they just might need a little help from an older child or adult if they’re younger but like I said my five-year-old was able to figure it out and the most challenging part was how she wanted to decorate the box and there was a lot of little mermaid colors so that’s what she chose and it came out great! Cleanup and organization was easy as it comes with the enclosed storage and sorting tray with plenty of different pieces (374) They can simply change the design from time to time to suit their taste and there’s plenty of room to store your child’s jewelry stickers notes little toys etc with a snap hook to shut perfect for little girls especially the creative type. Definitely kept the girls entertained.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?45Jewelry Box
- June 12th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun, creative and colourfulcalzone2 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!My 5 year old daughter really enjoyed building this and now she’s loving having a box for her hair bands and clips. There are loads of tiles that you can decorate the box with and she’s already planning her next design. She also wants the other products that she has seen like the jewellery stand!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsWas this helpful?55Jewelry Box
- November 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun to play withLadyKc |I would recommend this to a friend!This jewelry box is very cute when it is put together. There are many parts so putting it together uses many skills, such as small motor skills and concentration. The instructions are easy to follow, but it is also easy to do your own design. It took a 10 year old about an hour to put together.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Jewelry Box
- August 29th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Such a fun toy!Meglynn |I would recommend this to a friend!My daughter is creative and is always doing artsy stuff and she loves this jewelry box. She really likes that she gets to design it and redesign it again and again. It kept her entertained for awhile and she was really proud after having put it together and designed it all by herself. I personally as a parent loved the fact that there was no clean up on my part. No having to scrub down any surface like after painting or making slime. So it’s a big win for me and I wish all crafts and toys were this simple and creative! It’s made of quality material and durable and comes in fun colors she likes. It’s a bit on the small side but she’s a kid and doesn’t have much jewelry so it works for her. It might be fun if they had bigger sizes to build as well. Definitely something my daughter enjoyed and would highly recommend this product.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Jewelry Box