Challenge your construction skills and evoke classic comic-book artistry with this LEGO® Marvel Avengers Iron Man Helmet.
Authentic details to build and display
Capture the iconic contours and impressive details of Iron Man’s iconic helmet with LEGO bricks, special red and gold elements and glowing graphics stickers for the eyes. Standing on a sturdy base with a nameplate, this displayable building set is sure to attract attention and admiring comments wherever you place it. For an even more impressive display, place your Iron Man helmet alongside other authentic LEGO models.
LEGO brick model-making kits
Escape the busy world for a moment and rediscover the joy of creative construction with adult LEGO building sets. Satisfying to build and stunning to display, adult LEGO kits make great birthday gifts, Christmas presents and personal treats for anyone interested in model making or comic-book culture.
- Test your creative construction superpowers with the LEGO® Marvel Avengers Iron Man Helmet. If you’re an adult Marvel fan or model-building enthusiast, this buildable display model is for you!
- The iconic design of Iron Man’s Helmet is cleverly reproduced with LEGO® bricks and graphics stickers to evoke memories of classic Marvel Avengers movie scenes. The buildable model stands on a sturdy base with nameplate.
- Capture the iconic contours and impressive detail of Iron Man’s helmet with LEGO® bricks, red and gold elements and stickers for eyes. Looks great displayed alongside other LEGO Marvel models.
- Whether you’re a Marvel fan, a LEGO® lover or both, this 480-piece construction kit will provide you with a challenging build and absorbing escapism. It makes a great birthday gift, Christmas present or personal treat.
- The Iron Man Helmet measures over 7.5” (19cm) high, 4” (10cm) wide and 4.5” (12cm) deep. It doesn’t need much space for display, but its striking, authentic details are sure to catch the eye of every Marvel fan.
- No batteries required. This collectible LEGO® Marvel Avengers Iron Man Helmet offers a hands-on, stress-relieving building experience as 480 LEGO bricks slowly transform into a stunning display model.
- Includes high-quality, easy-to-follow instructions – so you can open the box and embark on your fascinating project without delay.
- Part of a series of LEGO® Marvel models designed to deliver a satisfying build-and-display experience that will appeal to any fan of model making or comic-book culture.
- No need to use super-powers to connect and pull apart LEGO® bricks and pieces. They have reached the highest industry standards since 1958, which ensures they fit together and separate perfectly every time.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are rigorously tested to ensure this amazing display model meets the highest safety standards on planet earth (and the Marvel Universe!).
- August 10th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0FantasticJohn86 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhile not a long build, it's only 470 pieces, it was a lot of fun. The end product looks great. I highly recommend the Iron Man helmet.Play Experience1.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Iron Man Helmet
- August 3rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Jamnob93 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI only wish my head was small enough to fit as it looks as close to a functioning Iron Man suit as I'm going to get. In terms of design it's Lego, seen a few reviews saying it looks off but I have to disagree, my Mrs has even let me keep it down stairs on the tv stand because she's not embarrassed by it, so it must look pretty good. In terms of building its easy and straight forward enough, seen a few comments about having trouble fitting the forehead piece. I did at first, but it turns out I placed the rest of the faceplate one row too high, took it off, moved it down and the rest slotted into place with no issues, a quick and easy fix on my part but by no means a design fault. If you can't get the face plate on check your build is correct. I noticed somebody mention that you can see the pink brick behind the faceplate from a certain angle, which you can, not sure why it has to be pink when the rest of the build is pretty much red, not a big issue for me as I stole a couple of pieces off my hulkbuster and it blends in well. The only thing I have to say is it is a little pricey, by about £10 in my opinion, but at the same time I've never had a set with this many gold pieces and they could be more expensive to make? But I don't know, I don't design it, I just build it. If your a marvel fan you should buy this. I doubt you'll regret it.Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Iron Man Helmet
- April 26th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good, but ....I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am a big fan of Iron Man, so this is the first Lego helmet I decided to get. It looks good, but like others have mentioned there are some color variations in the red, and with the side gold on the 1x2, 1x3 plates. I can over look the variations in color shades due to manufacturing, but I had a gold piece that looks like it was covered when getting the gold paint, see pictures.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Iron Man Helmet
- May 21st, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Looks good but could be betterI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set looks great but as some people have said it can look blocky at done angles. Also getting the face on was a bit tricky and need a wiggle. This my first bust and i will get more for sure.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 6 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Iron Man Helmet