Looking for a creative birthday gift for a kid who cares about the planet? The LEGO® Friends Heartlake City Organic Café (41444) will keep them entertained for hours. Not only can they pretend to whip up tasty creations in the toy kitchen, but this sustainability toy also lets them imagine growing the ingredients in the café's garden.
Modern way to play
This café and kitchen set is brimming with clever details to delight any environmentally conscious kid. Boys and girls can help LEGO Friends Mia sort the waste at the recycling station. The cute juice bike means mini-dolls can travel around Heartlake City, sharing their delicious drinks in an emission-free way!
Welcome to Heartlake City
With LEGO Friends, kids can explore their passions, embark on exciting missions or simply experience the joy of friendship in the company of relatable characters who are just like them.
- Packed with play starters, Heartlake City Organic Café (41444) comes with a toy kitchen garden and a juice delivery bike for boys and girls who want to build a better planet, brick by brick.
- Includes 3 mini-dolls for limitless role-play fun, including a new-for-January 2021 grandpa mini-doll and granddaughter micro-doll, plus cute details and realistic features for kids to explore.
- Kids can pretend to grow fruit and veg, bake bread, build sandwiches, serve customers, sort recycling and hang out with friends. They can extend the play by delivering drinks on the juice bike.
- Perfect, feature-packed present for kids who care for the environment. Foodie boys and girls will have hours of fun preparing tasty treats with this creative gift, which is ideal for ages 6 and up.
- This café playset measures over 4 in. (11 cm) high, 10 in. (27 cm) wide and 3 in. (10 cm) deep, so it takes up little space when kept out on display.
- Packed with accessories to get creative juices flowing,this playset comes with an oven, blender, coffee machine, sandwich display shelf and lots of food elements to make the café play come to life.
- Introduce youngsters to the world of popular Heartlake City toys, where they’ll meet characters who care as much for the planet we live on as they do about their friends.
- LEGO® building components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are compatible, and connect and pull apart consistently every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- This LEGO® food playset’s bricks and components are tested to the max to make sure they meet stringent global safety and quality standards.
- March 2nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Super!Aniii13 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterIt teaches children about environmental awareness. New figures (Ava, Marcel) Lots of extra parts in case you get lost by accident.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Heartlake City Organic Café
- February 22nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fantastic, MagicMonibebi | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThe experience of the construction and then the charm of the game bound not only our little girl but us parents for hours. We are real LEGO fans!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Heartlake City Organic Café
- January 16th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Daughter loves it but was frustratedI would recommend this to a friend!We got this for my 6.5 year old daughter and she was so excited. She tore in to it and started following the directions but quickly became frustrated as she was having a tough time getting the skinny walls to stay connected and kept bumping them and knocking them off as she continued to try and build the next step. I stepped in to help and was able to push them together a bit better and we got it built and she adores playing with it now. She was able to build the little cart on her own and she put all stickers on very well. She really does love this set but for a starter lego builder she definitely required assistance which actually made for a fun afternoon for us. The walls for the cafe are all built of one peg wide legos so I think that’s why she was having issues pushing them together enough. The characters that come with the set are super cute as well, we love Melvin the grandpa! Sadly he is hiding so I can’t take a picture! Over all we love this set but know if your kid is just starting out with legos this may be a project you can do together rather than one they’ll do alone.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Heartlake City Organic Café
- March 20th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Kraniko | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterVery good idea a Biocafé. The girls like it and the new figures are the best in it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Heartlake City Organic Café