Item 1 of 2
Item 1 of 2
Get the Charles Dickens Tribute as a gift with purchases over 3905 Kč.*Learn more
Whether you’re creating a garden, forest, or something of your own imagination, this green-colored 32x32-stud baseplate is the perfect starting point for building, displaying, and playing with your LEGO® creations.
- Measures 32x32 studs or 10'' (25cm) x 10'' (25cm)
- A great supplement to any LEGO® collection!
56% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- April 7th, 2017Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0FlimsyLillyhkm |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI love LEGO, always have, always will. But these base plates are so disappointing. Maybe I'm remembering the original plates incorrectly (in the 70s, I could swear they were thick and strong), but these plates are not as sturdy as the ones I grew up with. Despite the high price, I bought a bunch for my son so we could build a city. Right away, I knew we were in for a tough time because the plates were warped and would not lie flat. Trying to build a large MOC hospital on these plates with an impatient toddler was nerve-wracking, to say the least. Often, when we were building a wall, pressing the pieces together, another section would collapse because the warped plate would buckle and push pieces off, which led to crying and screaming (mostly my toddler, but I joined in a few times...) and misery. I'm seeking another solution to keep peace in my home. We'll always buy LEGO since we're both obsessed, but I wish your company would put a little more effort into making sturdier plates - even as an alternative at a higher price. We would gladly pay more for sturdier base plates.18 April 2017Haley - Consumer Service Specialist, Consumer ServicesMaking base plates thicker is great feedback to bring forth to the design team. The base plates should not be warped or bent. Be sure you're storing them in a temperate environment and they lay flat when not in use. If you're looking for thicker plates you can find some larger plate elements on our Bricks & Pieces "Buy Bricks" selection. These large base plates are significantly thinner. We make 16x16 in a nice variety of colors. Four of those would cover the same area as one of these base plates. Visit LEGO.com/Service for more information.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money1.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Green Baseplate
- August 29th, 2015Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Wrong colorPurchased for: SelfI drove a half hour to the Lego store today to purchase more baseplates. I was extremely disappointed to find that these "classic" green baseplates are a different color. This bright green is not suitable for making grass landscapes at all. It doesn't match the foliage, so I can no longer use flower bases to make tall grass. There was no need to change the color. These don't match the rest of my displays, or our Lego table. Even my two daughters (4 and 6) declared them the wrong color. I have some smaller base plates in this color that came with my kids' Lego Friends sets, and they really do not match everything else. Bring back the old color, please!Play Experience2.0Value for Money3.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Green Baseplate
- January 7th, 2015Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Really, lego?I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI can understand supply and demand, but a 60% increase in the price of this product is extremely cruel. There is no way that the value of these baseplates could have suddenly jumped from 5$ USD to 8$ USD. I used to be able to buy 8 for 40$ but now I can only buy 5 for 40$. I use baseplates and need them a lot in my city all the time!! Now I have to pay 60% more!!! However, as a product if I were to *ignore* the price. I think this is a very useful product. You can build anything on it, it has a pretty good amount of coverage and it's almost absolutely necessary when making a city, or town, or any layout with greenery. -An upset customer who would like some answers at the very least for this crazy price increase
Response from LEGO SHOP13 January 2015Jordan - Core Product Specialist, Consumer ServicesI am sorry that the price increase caught you off guard. The original Green Baseplate came out in 1996 for $4.99 and for 18 years there was never a price increase. Sadly, in order to continue to provide this item to the builders the need for the increase in price was necessary as production costs have increased as well.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money1.0Build Time: 2 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Green Baseplate
- January 16th, 2015Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Not as advertised, 60% price increasejodawill |Purchased for: SelfThis is not the original green color. The picture is deceiving and the product description does not mention this: these baseplates are BRIGHT green, not regular green. As such, they are completely useless for anyone with a large collection of green baseplates because they will stand out like a sore thumb. Increasing the price by 60% adds insult to injury. Lego, please go back to the original green and back the price down a notch.Play Experience1.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money1.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Green Baseplate
Shop more like this: