This exciting LEGO® City Fire Command Unit (60282) playset includes a classic fire truck with a functioning cherry picker arm. Kids also get a host of LEGO City TV characters, including Bob, Feldman and Toastie the firefighter robot complete with a water cannon that shoots water elements. Transport your little hero to the heart of the LEGO City Adventures TV series, where they get to decide the script!
Ideal building toy for kids aged 5 and up
You'll find easy-to-follow building instructions for this LEGO City playset in the box. Or you can download Instructions PLUS, part of the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets. This interactive construction guide, with amazing zoom and rotate viewing tools, quickly turns kids into master builders!
Creative play for kids
LEGO City fire playsets deliver a world of fun where creativity can thrive, with feature-rich buildings, realistic vehicles and exciting characters that inspire imaginative play based on real-life scenarios.
- Kids can play out stories from the popular LEGO® City Adventures TV series with the LEGO City Fire Command Unit (60282) playset, featuring realistic vehicles and fun characters from the TV show.
- What’s in the box? A cool toy fire truck with functioning cherry picker, a science lab setting with stackable LEGO® flames, plus LEGO City TV characters Toastie the firefighter robot, Bob and Feldman.
- Kids can elevate the fire truck's cherry picker, shoot water elements from Toastie the firefighting robot to knock out the LEGO® flames, and play out stories featuring fun LEGO City TV characters.
- This high-quality playset makes an impressive Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for fans of the LEGO® City Adventures TV series and for kids who love creative play.
- When built, the fire truck (with cherry picker retracted) measures over 4 in. (10 cm) high, 13 in. (33 cm) long and 2.5 in. (6 cm) wide.
- The fire truck has a compartment for storing the firefighting accessories, plusa trailer with a ramp for transporting Toastie the firefighter robot. Includes 3 firefighter minifigures with helmets.
- Comes with easy-to-follow building instructions and Instructions PLUS – an interactive guide for budding builders that’s part of the free LEGO® Building Instructions app for smart devices.
- LEGO® City fire sets nurture imaginative role play and open-ended adventures in realistic settings with detailed buildings, cool vehicles and fun characters loved by kids.
- Have you ever wondered how LEGO® bricks connect and pull apart so consistently? It’s because LEGO components are produced to meet strict industry standards for quality.
- LEGO® pieces are rigorously tested to make sure all LEGO building playsets meet stringent global standards for safety.
- January 13th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0There's a Reason Lego Is KingI would recommend this to a friend!Lego truly sets the bar when it comes to building/creative toys. The quality is in each piece, it fits together perfectly and will continue to do so as long as you own the pieces. There is no warping, there is no stretching, it's incredible how they have created such a lasting product. This set is very nice, with a lot of detail. The working ladder and water cannon are really cool features that the kids love playing with. They killed is at they always do, great product for your kiddos (or yourself ; ) if they are into firefighters.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Fire Command Unit
- January 8th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0FunSdonald |I would recommend this to a friend!My seven year old loves legos. He creates his own worlds and loves trying new sets. This was his first bigger set and let me tell you he didn’t leave his room for well over an hour! This lego set was fun and made him use his brain! It turned out great and seemed fairly easy to put together without help from a adult! Highly recommendPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Fire Command Unit
- January 19th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great toy.Geoyadig |I would recommend this to a friend!I was pleasantly surprised at how easy this item was to use for my children. They had loads of fun playing and building with all 300 plus pieces that came with this lego set. I was a little nervous with so many small pieces and hoping they don’t get lost, but I found that using the box as storage has been a great addition to the set. Not only where they able to build the set, but they used their imagination to build additional items. I would recommend this product to family and friends.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Fire Command Unit
- January 9th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Perfect for the imagination.Meboo29 |I would recommend this to a friend!My son is almost 7 and his favorite thing to do besides play with legos, is to have me “help” him build them. It took us( I only get the pieces he needs for each step) about 30min to put this whole set together. He loved that he could “put” the fire out with the “water” cannon. The instructions were clear enough I didn’t have to help him actually put any of it together. I definitely recommend this set for any firefighting loving kids or as an addition to their city sets.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Fire Command Unit