Carry out secret missions and explorations with the LEGO® Creator 3in1 31071 Drone Explorer toy helicopter, featuring an orange, white and black color scheme, and lots of realistic details, including twin rotors and posable cameras, plus a large opening cockpit and landing gear that doubles as a lifting claw. This LEGO helicopter rebuilds into a Swamp Boat or a Propeller Plane for even more action and adventure.
- Futuristic drone featuring lots of cool and realistic details, including twin rotors, posable cameras, large opening cockpit and landing gear that doubles as a lifting claw.
- Also features an orange, white and black color scheme complete with red navigation lights.
- Prepare for vertical takeoff—then set out on a secret mission.
- Grab objects with the Drone's lifting claw and deliver them to their destination.
- Continue the adventure with this 3in1 model. Rebuild the Drone Explorer and take to the marshes aboard a powerful Swamp Boat, or perform daring aerial maneuvers in a classic Propeller Plane.
- Drone Explorer measures over 2” (6cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide.
- Swamp Boat measures over 2” (6cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- Propeller Plane measures over 1” (3cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 1400 Kč!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- April 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Drone mission go!BrickManZ | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfDesign: This set looked super sweet to me the first time I saw it and stuck in my head for many weeks until I finally bought it. The overall design and colour scheme are great, and there were several “Wow! Neat!” moments when certain pieces came together during the main build. The two extra builds are fine, but the main build really stands out! I also love that there is room to add a minifig to the drone and boat builds if desired. Play Experience: With the ability to pose the camera and landing gear, spin the rotors, and lift the windshield to put a pilot inside, there is plenty to interact with on the main build. The landing gear is claw-like and able to pick things up or hold onto some interesting perches. It integrates well with City sets, including the Coast Guard and Arctic ranges due to its colours, as well as adding interesting flying vehicle options when combined with other Creator sets. On its own, the set is fun, but it’s definitely better when you add a pilot! The swamp boat, as advertised, does not float, and while it can fit a minifig, the space is very tight unless it’s standing. Level of Difficulty: While this is a fairly small and straightforward build, it’s still a little more complex than your average City set of this size due to the number of technic pieces that might frustrate little fingers. Young builders may need some help with the drone rotor assemblies at the end of the build (and especially with disassembly). Adult builders should have no troubles, but make sure that you have good lighting in order to see the difference between the light and dark grey pieces in the instructions. Value for money: At $13 CAD, this feels just right. Many similarly priced City sets include a minifigure and an accessory, but all of the value in this set goes directly into the vehicle, and it turns out to be worth it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Drone Explorer
- April 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lots of FunSpheretethys | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set earlier today, came home and followed the instructions to build the cool vehicles. It's my first time I've used a lego set in a while, meaning I only had the one kit. However after building the vehicles on the box I had a blast tinkering away and creating my own little flying gizmos. It's lots of fun and would highly recommend!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Drone Explorer
- April 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great little setLizzymom | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonWorth the money. My nine year old was so excited over this set. I liked the price. He built each thing and built the next one in a row. He still really likes this set and plays with it. I feel like it was worth the money.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Drone Explorer
- November 13th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Really cool flyer.Hybelkaninen | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Was amazed with this set. Very good value for the money, lots of different pieces to build either one of the three sets or something of your own. Neutral color scheme and no printed parts makes it easier to blend it into different "city" settings. With the orange color it fits right in with the Arctic theme as aerial support. In the front by the flightsick I swapped out the 1x2 single stud piece with a 1x2 2-stud piece and added a couple of other pieces to work as flight instruments (instruments used was 3069bp52 and 3070bp07) added an arctic minifigure and was a happy camper.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 20 minsWas this helpful?45Drone Explorer