Young Jedi can role-play Anakin Skywalker launching into battle piloting Anakin’s Jedi Interceptor (75281) with this action-packed LEGO® Star Wars™ set. This brick-built toy has lots of features to inspire creative play, including an opening LEGO minifigure cockpit, spring-loaded shooters, foldable wing flaps with space for R2-D2 and clips for spare ammo and Anakin's Lightsaber.
The construction set includes an Anakin Skywalker LEGO minifigure and an R2-D2 LEGO droid figure to role-play scenes from Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith and Star Wars: The Clone Wars. Great for solo or group play, this fun building toy for kids combines with other LEGO Star Wars sets for yet more galactic action adventures and creative fun.
Galaxy of fun!
Since 1999, the LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the legendary Star Wars universe. LEGO Star Wars building toys are very popular, with great gift ideas for fans of all ages and tastes.
- Kids will love pretending to be Anakin Skywalker piloting this LEGO® brick-built model of Anakin’s Jedi Interceptor (75281), the iconic vehicle featured in Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith and Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
- This LEGO® Star Wars™ building toy includes an Anakin Skywalker LEGO minifigure, plus an R2-D2 LEGO droid figure for role-play action. Anakin fits in the Jedi Interceptor's opening cockpit and R2-D2 can sit on the wing.
- The Jedi Interceptor construction toy features a new-for-August-2020 design, 2 spring-loaded shooters for battle play and foldout wing flaps for attack mode. Anakin’s Lightsaber and spare ammo clip under the wing.
- Great for solo or group play, this 248-piece construction kit combines brilliantly with other LEGO® Star Wars™ sets and makes a top birthday present, holiday gift or special surprise for kids aged 7+.
- Anakin's Jedi Interceptor measures over 2.5” (6cm) high, 6.5” (19cm) long and 7.5” (17cm) wide. For even more creative fun, fans canalso pilot the vehicle in the LEGO® Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga video game.
- This LEGO® Star Wars: The Clone Wars set is made purely with LEGO building bricks and powered by children’s creativity – no batteries required – so their galactic action adventures never run out of energy!
- Is your youngster new to LEGO® sets? Don't worry. This Star Wars™ construction toy playset comes with step-by-step, illustrated instructions so they can build with confidence… and feel Jedi-level awesome!
- LEGO® Star Wars™ construction toys open up a rich galaxy of fun building and role-play adventures for kids (and adult fans) to recreate scenes from the saga or dream up their own creative play adventures.
- No need to use the Force to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks in this Anakin Skywalker set! They meet the highest industry standards to ensure consistency and a perfect, easy connection.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, crushed, twisted, heated and analyzed to ensure that every building set meets the highest safety standards here on Earth – and in galaxies far, far away!
- January 2nd, 2021Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Ok set, but overpricedFirst of all, the cockpit is pretty much a base with a windscreen. Second, the windscreen is hard to get off. Third the minifigures are ok, but I wish they put in a different Anakin. Fourth, this set is overpriced it should be half of what it is, so I decided to upgrade it. Here's what it looks like now.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Anakin's Jedi™ Interceptor
- August 6th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Good set. Disappointing figuresI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe design of this set is really good, with it being improved on from previous renditions. Although the use of stickers is quite disappointing with a 1x1 circle tile needing one. I found this very hard to apply, and in previous sets of this ship it has been a printed piece so in that aspect it’s a bit of a downgrade. The figure selection in this set leaves a lot to be desired. The reuse of the Anakin torso from the Mustafar set is not accurate, the R2-D2 isn’t anything special either. I would have hoped in a set like this for a third exclusive figure like seen in similar previous sets. But all that aside, the actual build of this set is very good with a lot of potential playability.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Anakin's Jedi™ Interceptor
- September 13th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Please! No more!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is by far the best design of this particular starfighter. But, really, unless you create a way for it to actually fly on its own, we don’t need another one. So many other ships in the Star Wars universe that have never seen a LEGO brick or OTHER older sets that are in DIRE NEED of an update. Which leads me to Anakin... re-using the “tattered” Anakin from the Duel on Mustafar set is just plain lazy. Anakin Was Not tattered when he flew this ship At The Beginning of the movie... he was tattered at The End of the movie (AFTER flying his GREEN starfighter to Mustafar). Hint: Watch the movies.... then design the sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Anakin's Jedi™ Interceptor
- June 13th, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Inaccurate detailsHaven’t purchased the set, but I will say that I am disappointed with the lack of attention to detail, specifically on the sticker for the 1x1 circle. The emblem on the sticker is that of the Galactic Empire, not the Republic’s 8-spoke design.Was this helpful?35Anakin's Jedi™ Interceptor