Action-packed building toyFans of THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ will love constructing this huge Apocalyspeburg model and creating their own funpacked adventures.
Advanced building set for creative playThis highly detailed 3,178-piece building set is sure to inspire master builders to build, display and role-play.
THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ Welcome to Apocalypseburg!
Scribble Cop's office has a chair-kicking function.
The Coffee Unchained café has a buildable coffee machine.
Minifigures can work out in a gym shaped like a train carriage.
Minifigures can keep watch for alien invaders on lookout platforms.
The truck-shaped spa has a buildable hot tub and shower.
Includes a rack for Chainsaw Dave's surfboards.
Includes 12 new minifiguresEmmet, Lucy, BATMAN, HARLEY QUINN, GREEN LANTERN, ’Where are my pants?’ Guy, Larry the Barista, Chainsaw Dave, Mo-Hawk and more.
Enjoy an epic 360-degree play experience—and prepare for an alien invasion—with THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ 70840 Welcome to Apocalypseburg! construction toy. An advanced building set, it has over 3,000 pieces and presents an awesome challenge even for master builders. This THE LEGO MOVIE 2 set features a section of the Statue of Liberty with a chill-out room in the head, café, Scribble Cop’s office with a chair-kicking function, armory, barber’s/tattoo parlor, Lucy’s hideout, Fuse’s workshop, rooftop diner, gym, spa, lookout platforms and loads more! This action-packed toy also comes with 12 THE LEGO MOVIE 2 minifigures to role-play and reimagine your favorite scenes from the blockbuster film.
- This creative toy includes 12 new-for-January-2019 THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ minifigures: Emmet, Lucy, Batman™, Scribble Cop, Harley Quinn™, Green Lantern™, ’Where are my pants?’ Guy, Larry the Barista, Chainsaw Dave, Mo-Hawk, Roxxi and Fuse, plus a rat figure.
- This huge Apocalypseburg construction toy has removable modules for easy play and features a section of the Statue of Liberty, café, Scribble Cop’s office, armory, barber’s/tattoo parlor, Lucy’s hideout, Fuse’s workshop, rooftop diner, gym, spa and more!
- The Statue of Liberty section of this THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ playset features a buildable torch, opening Lady Liberty head with a chill-out room including a buildable telescope, and 3 lookout platforms.
- The Coffee Unchained café features a service counter, cash register, buildable coffee machine with 2 coffee pumps, table and seat, and an outdoor table with a parasol and 2 seats.
- Scribble Cop’s office features an opening jail door and chair-kicking function.
- Armory features a mannequin, goggles, 3 minifigure helmet elements and 2 buildable weapons.
- Barber’s/tattoo parlor features a barber’s chair, buildable tattoo machine and hair-cutting tool elements.
- Lucy’s hideout features a buildable bed with a secret compartment containing various fun elements including a love letter from Batman™. The room also features weapon storage and assorted elements including new-for-January-2019 barbed wire.
- The removable roof of Lucy’s hideout has a buildable seat, engine truck front and water tower.
- Fuse’s rooftop workshop features a buildable tool chest with a buildable fire extinguisher.
- Rooftop diner features a buildable oven, table and condiment dispensers, plus V8 engine deep-fat fryer, frying pan and food elements.
- Train-carriage-shaped gym features a buildable punching bag with alien invader decoration and a weightlifting bench.
- Truck-shaped spa features a buildable hot tub and shower.
- This THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ toy building set also includes Chainsaw Dave’s surfboard rack with 2 surfboards, lookout area with a buildable telescope, an opening sewer and various ladders.
- Weapons for THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ characters include Lucy’s crossbow.
- Accessory elements include Emmet’s 2 coffee mugs, Lucy’s quiver, plus 6 new-for-January-2019 Skeletron head elements (1 as a basketball; 1 on a signpost; 1 as engine decoration; 2 as hair mannequins; and 1 on the armory mannequin).
- Recreate fun-packed scenes from THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ with this awesome Statue of Liberty toy.
- This new-for-January-2019 toy measures over 20” (52cm) high, 19” (49cm) wide and 12” (33cm) deep.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 100 CHF!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- July 5th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Busy BurgRichK323 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis model is detailed on so many levels it’s hard to put into words. Every where you look there’s something going on and then there’s still the inside! As you can see Apocalypseburg has become the go to place for all the Lego minifigs. Bravo Lego, another great model!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Welcome to Apocalypseburg!
- February 16th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AWESOME!CommanderMuddyCorn | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThe 360 degree play experience is great. No unused walls or corners just lots of fun all around (pun intended) . . . . also we found Metal-Beard's cousin hiding in the extra pieces and he thought this was an EGGsalant build as well . . . .18 February 2019Keith, Customer ServiceWow, what a creative use of extra pieces! I appreciate the egg puns too: here at The LEGO Group, we're always up for a good yolk!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Welcome to Apocalypseburg!
- February 11th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Everything is definitely awsomeDaza | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is a pretty much wow factor of sets . I was very very reluctant to pay the price for this so waited till I saw a few reviews before purchasing ( though I knew I would buy it anyway ) So not disappointed as the scale is pretty awesome , and unlike modulars or other sets like Star Wars this has a futuristic vibe / mad max so anything goes , from rat burger bars , to tattoo parlours , to jacuzzi cars .... I truthfully think this set is worth the money and the overall look is just impressive .I tend to build things there and then but tried though it pained me to make this build last a few days which made me appreciate it more . Play wise if your a kid loads to play with , looks wise as a display piece amazing . This would be ana great item like ninjago city if you can add onto it , but still as a stand alone piece perfect . Avearage build as instructions always spot on , interesting use of new pieces and shapes . And batman just takes the biscuit costume wise . I would recommend this to anyone who can save to buy this , ok i sold older sets to get this but was worth it....Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Welcome to Apocalypseburg!
- April 7th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Welcome to... My ReviewMuffler | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWow I got this on early VIP release but then didn't have time to build it straight away, after a staring at the box for what seemed like ages, I finally found the time to get stuck into this build, I love big lego boxes that have bags and bags of lego bricks, and a reassuringly fat manual, this one didn't disappoint. To begin with, building the base felt a little like building the death star, but then rapidly changes and felt like I was building Ninjago City again, their is actually a sticker saying visit Ninjago city which I thought was pretty cool, the constant changes keeps you smiling thought the entire building no time to stop for a break, just keep building, its very modular and just keeps getting better and better and more interesting. Having previously purchased the architecture statue of liberty I was interested to see how the fallen liberty would turn out and was staggered by the detail when finished, I did make one mistake somewhere while building some of the framework behind the green walling and had to reverse and make use of the brick separator and sadly have 1 x 2x4 and 1 x 2x2 plates left over but for the life of me cannot see where they go and to the credit of the designers the build is holding strong. I agree with the other reviews that this is one of the greatest lego builds to-date, if you built Ninjago Docks or City you will love this. As its a 360 building every angle has something interesting, and just has an intriguing wow factor, so much so my partner said we should display it in the living room for a while (something usually reserved for lamps and vases and other non lego stuff), which again is a massive endorsement of this wonderful peace, i'm not sure how long she will allow it for, but we will bask in the glory and pride of place for now.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Welcome to Apocalypseburg!