Build a defense against alien invaders with THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ 853865 Accessory Set 2019, featuring a car fort, including a stud shooter, fender and headlight-style elements. This small construction toy also includes Emmet and Apocalypseburg citizen minifigures, plus 2 new-for-February-2019 sewer babies—and makes a great addition to other THE LEGO MOVIE 2 playsets.
- Includes 2 minifigures: Emmet and an Apocalypseburg citizen, plus 2 new-for-February-2019 sewer babies.
- Features a buildable car fort with a stud shooter, fender and headlight-style elements, plus a spear.
- Car fort measures 1” (4cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 100 CHF!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 9 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0"Who let the kids out"!Xylfinna | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfTHE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ accessory set #853865 comes with 48 pieces. 4 figures, Emmet, Apocalypseburg citizen, and two sewer babies. I have been wanting a set with the sewer babies ever since I first watched the trailer for The Lego Movie 2. They do not disappoint. The set has a build of the remains of a car as well as stud shooter. The citizen has the run down look with new prints on figure. Emmet has to options for his face expressions, fear and happy. Then we have the sewer babies, they have been dressed up in the latest Apocalypseburg baby wear with each having a unique face print. The new sewer babies arms and hands do not move however the head will move and come's off. The hands are molded so they can not hold anything. The babies will fit on one stud. Over all I was happy with this set with the exception of getting another Emmet figure. I think putting in another random citizen figure would have been better. With two different citizens you could have change up the figures build using the head, torso, legs etc. This would have given the set more appeal for expanding your population building in Apocalypseburg . Normally I would have bought multiple sets just so I could have made up more random citizens. With the set as it is now I only needed to buy one. I would recommend picking up this set as it will be very popular for Lego builders of all ages (6+). Happy Building Everyone.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55TLM2 Accessory Set 2019
- in 9 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great productI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterI used this item as an addition to my apocalypseberg set. Looks amazing on it. Plus you get the babies. Love the set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55TLM2 Accessory Set 2019
- in 9 daysAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0sewer babies...and another emmetkoppola | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!pretty basic set: sewer babies, citizen, and emmet. along with the front end of an early '90's taxi. the sewer babies are a great addition for an apocalypsberg accessory set, since we've never had them in a set before. the random citizen is a great addition as well, since random minifigures are always great for a city scene (even a half destroyed city) emmet...really? we currently have 11 sets with emmet, as well as a collectible minifigure of emmet, as well as a polybag with emmet, and a pod with emmet. ah, heck...we also have a keychain with emmet. the spot in this accessory kit would have been better served with another random citizen, a 3rd sewer baby, or even another apocalypse cat variation for Sherry Scratchen-Post. accessory kits like this should be reserved for the more limited minifigures in order to build up scenes. um...please.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35TLM2 Accessory Set 2019
- in 9 daysAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Frustrating!Ogre | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAgain, LEGO gets it ALMOST right...and then drops the ball. The "accessory packs" (formally "battle packs") should ONLY be for 'non-special character' minifigures, etc. There is ZERO incentive to buy more of them to bulk up your build (such as Apocalypseburg) when you will just get more and more...AND MORE of a special character...in this case, yet ANOTHER Emmet figure. We already have more Emmet figs than we can shake a stick at, so why on Earth would LEGO feel compelled to include YET ANOTHER in THIS set? I would have MUCH preferred another citizen of Apocalypseburg, or two more sewer babies. In my opinion, putting Emmet in this set was a completely wasted opportunity, just like so many other 'accessory packs' that came before. Many of the 'Castle' and 'Nexo Knights' accessory packs did it right, whereas others (POTC, Pirates, Ninjago) crashed and burned due to the inclusion of 'special characters'. Hopefully one day LEGO will get it right. Until then, enjoy the sewer babies!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35TLM2 Accessory Set 2019