Adventure awaits young space explorers with the LEGO® Creator 3in1 Space Rover Explorer (31107) playset. Kids will love cruising in the detailed rover toy, with its cockpit, lab/living area, working crane arm and suspension, plus a small robot with moving arms, buildable alien figure and astronaut minifigure to inspire imagination and jump-start play.
Out-of-this-world creative play
Kids get 3 different build-and-play experiences in this LEGO Creator 3in1 toy set. They can build a Space Rover Explorer and then rebuild it into a space base with a smaller alien or a space flyer. Or they can tap into different passions and build something completely new.
Open-ended models and fun
LEGO Creator 3in1 sets offer kids different models that are detailed and realistic and encourage imaginative play. The models give endless building and play opportunities while sparking creativity in children of all ages. The inspirational sets also make great Christmas gifts or birthday presents for kids.
- This LEGO® Creator 3in1 Space Rover Explorer (31107) set encourages kids’ creative play, featuring 3 models in 1, a Space Rover Explorer, space base or space flyer. Building and rebuilding extends the play endlessly!
- What adventure awaits in outer space? Kids can stretch their creativity and building skills as they study an alien in a Space Rover Explorer, recharge in a space base, go planet-hopping in a space flyer or build something new.
- This set gives kids 3 options to build: A LEGO®Creator 3in1 Space Rover Explorer toy (31107), space base or space flyer, to play with solo or with other sets. The set also has an astronaut minifigure for extra play fun.
- Any fan of creative building will love this awesome set. The sturdy Space Rover Explorer, space base and space flyer models make a great Christmas, birthday or holiday gift for boys and girls aged 8+.
- Ready for action? The Space Rover Explorer measures over 6” (17cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide, meaning this exciting action toy is full of awesome details and big enough for serious adventures!
- Powered by a child’s imagination for hours of endless fun! Battery-free toys help boost kids’ independent play and problem-solving skills and give them the joy of coming up with new stories all on their own.
- Open the box and the play begins with building and rebuilding any 1 of the 3 model toys. Easy-to-follow instructions help make assembly a snap for kids, leading to pride in construction and loads ofcreative fun.
- Give children endless possibilities to develop their building skills as they play with LEGO® Creator 3in1 sets. This cool outer-space playset lets kids grow their imagination with lots of building opportunities.
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure every kid’s building set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- February 13th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent build and fun to playI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy three and a half year old took 10 hours to build this, with a fair amount of coaching. He loved every step. Wherever we stopped in the build there was something fun to do. From tickling the alien, doing dentistry with the cute rover on the alien, to flying around on a quick build machine. The detail on this is fantastic, I particularly like the articulated suspension. He loves picking up the Oxygen cylinders. The only let down with this build is the manipulators on the front, they are so woefully short, they might as well not be there. I can't wait to build the other builds.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Space Rover Explorer
- October 23rd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Best Lego Set Ever!I would recommend this to a friend!Awesome Lego sets. This 3 in 1 logo creator set box contains 510 pieces and kids can make space rover, a space house and a starship. This product is excellent for kids age group 8-10 years. Can be a superb gift option. This product definitely increases creativity, concentration and intelligence in kids. My son really enjoys Lego time with Creator "Space Rover Explorer" and said," this is my best ever Lego set". I will strongly recommend this product to buy. Thank you lego team and creators of this wonderful product.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Space Rover Explorer
- September 11th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Hours of playKaylac84 |I would recommend this to a friend!My son (5) recently started playing with Legos because a neighbor kid (10) is really into them. So I got this set so they could build together. What a fun set for them! They spent all day building and taking them apart to build the next model. By far their favorite was the Rover! All the little details on and in the rover made it so realistic and fun. They both were cracking up at the little coffee pot inside on the counter. "Look mom, something for you!" The moveable crane was a hit as well and it let their imaginations run wild. A "moon surface" was made and the rover was traveling over it with the alien trapped in the arm at one point. Lots of laughs and fun. A great set that allows for continuous play.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Space Rover Explorer
- January 29th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Tons of great details tickle my imaginationI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThere is so much more to this set than you'll get by looking at photos. The designer(s) really added a lot of style to the main build. Some of the little design elements impress me; like the few extra pieces they added to shape the rear of the main windows and the details added to the wheel hubs. Not to mention the above-average interior. It really comes alive with detail that has me inventing little stories to go with it. There is way more to it than there needed to be (which is a good thing). The rear-mounted lifting arm (with items to move around) is a great addition.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Space Rover Explorer