Discover awesome detail and design with this amazing 2-in-1 LEGO® Technic 42077 Rally Car model, featuring sporty blue, white, red and black bodywork with racing stickers, large rear spoiler, 4 spot lamps and 6-spoke red rims with low-profile tires. This advanced builder set also features a detailed cockpit with racing seats and roll cage, 2-fan engine cooling system, opening hood and rear hatch, and a V6 engine with moving pistons. Rebuild the Rally Car to create a Buggy for a double build and play experience.
- Features working steering and suspension, large rear spoiler, 6-spoke red rims with low-profile tires, detailed grill, opening hood, 2-fan engine cooling system, opening rear hatch, V6 engine with moving pistons and a well-equipped cockpit with opening doors, racing seats and roll cage.
- Check out the sporty blue, white, red and black bodywork with rally stickers.
- Open the doors to access the detailed cockpit with racing seats and roll cage.
- Check out the tough suspension and working steering.
- This LEGO® Technic advanced building set is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- This set includes over 1,000 pieces.
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Buggy.
- Building instructions for the Buggy are available at LEGO.com/technic.
- Suitable for ages 10-16.
- Rally Car measures over 9” (24cm) high, 16” (42cm) long and 8” (21cm) wide.
- Buggy measures over 6” (16cm) high, 14” (36cm) long and 8” (22cm) wide.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 100 CHF!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in about 1 monthAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0A fun model with a great rack (Suspension)SparkyKen | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI purchased this originally as I thought the car body could be motorized. It turns out thatI will be keeping the suspension intact as it is possibly the best part of this model. I put it together and was amazed at the detail put in to the suspension. The car goes together with no major surprises, but it has some amazing functionality that I did not expect. The suspension and shock absorbers actually allow the car to lean and take bumps properly. The car screams motorize me and I am going to do just that. I am going to try and put a simple L motor in it with a servo motor for steering. The IR and battery box should fit in if I remove the fan under the hood. It looks good, the stickers really work on this one. The color scheme stands out, but it is missing a lot of advertisements which would be on a real rally or race car. Both the hood and back are able to be opened up and show off the internal details, which was a nice touch. The steering seems to be unnecessarily limited as a real rally car can turn its wheels a lot more than this one does. All in all a fun build, and a tremendous design. Whoever you were, thank you, I have had a lot of fun on this model.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Rally Car
- in 2 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great SetBeirao1966 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!I was very pleased with the quality, aesthetics and functionality of this model. The construction lasted 2 days, done interminently. The result was very good. An excellent rally carror (only worth not having full wheel drive), well built, albeit with simplicity and with the possibility of being motorized with some ease. The decor is very good and the detail of the extra headlights is excellent. Great suspension course. A pleasure to assemble, "play" and join the collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Rally Car
- in about 1 monthAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Masonmxwll | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHad a blast building it, wish it was awd... I enjoyed the minimal stickers, most were large. The little things like the roll cage, fire extinguisher, pilot and navigator names, the way the rear hatch and wheel wells opened up to access the motor. I love a challenge and the reward and this set pleased.Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Rally Car
- in 2 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great ValueRobbieLegos | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonGreat lines. Good build. Great value to product ratio. Nice display peice. Ten yr old son put together with no assistance.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Rally Car