The LEGO® Trolls World Tour Rainbow Caterbus is here! Trolls fans will have so much fun joining Poppy, Cooper, Cloud Guy (and 3 cloud babies) for a journey in this amazing Caterpillar bus playset inspired by the Trolls World Tour movie. They can build all the cool elements of this detailed set and then recreate their favourite scenes from the movie. There’s so much going on in this feature-packed set. Kids can have fun waiting at the toy bus station. Then, when the caterpillar bus arrives, they can pop all their Trolls figures inside for a ride. With Poppy and Cooper Troll minifigures, plus four buildable brick characters – Cloud Guy and his three cloud babies - there’s plenty of opportunity for creative play. If you’re looking for Trolls toys for kids who love Poppy and her pals, LEGO Trolls World Tour collectible toy sets are a great choice.
- Take Trolls fans on an exciting journey as they join their favourite Trolls on the Rainbow Caterbus. The fun begins with the build but lasts even longer as they role-play scenes from the new DreamWorks Trolls movie.
- With 6 Trolls characters, there’s lots of opportunity for pretend play as Poppy, Cooper and Cloud Guy and the cloud babies have fun at the bus stop before jumping into the Rainbow Caterbus.
- Kids will love seeing the moving eyes and wheels on this kooky caterpillar toy bus. There’s lots of fun at the bus stop too with a felt flower, swinging seat and a bar so Poppy can swing from her hair.
- Looking for cute creative gift ideas? Well a caterpillar toy bus is certainly different, making this fantasy playset a great choice! Ideal for kids age 6+, it’s a fun build for anyone who loves play vehicles.
- The Caterbus measures over 5” (15cm) long, 2” (7cm) high, 3” (8cm) wide, and when combined with the toy bus station creates a set perfect for imaginative play.
- There’s a new way for LEGO® fans to get building: with digital Instructions PLUS! Available in the free LEGO Life app, it’s LEGO building for the digital age with cool tools to help young builders!
- The LEGO® Trolls World Tour range of collectible toys lets Trolls fans build their favourite scenes, play with Trolls characters and recreate stories from the Trolls World Tour movie.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 100 CHF!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 7 daysAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Hopefully this isn’t a new trendLegoisnotabank | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSo I do really like this build/item except upon opening I noticed two potentially major issues with this set(regarding the direction lego is heading). #1- Instead of using 4 colors for the base, they only used two. Then gave you a sheet of stickers to put over the two incorrect color areas. Feels kinda cheesy/cheap. Which brings up another issue. In about 1/5 of the sets I buy that have sticker sheets, the sticker sheet is bent on arrival(including both the giant tacky solid colors that are supposed to replace the incorrect bricks that you included in this set) So I’m supposed to stick some ugly bent stickers on this thing? Why can’t you put them in a protective sleeve of some sort? This is basic stuff. Now my 2nd issue with this set. You used felt for the two most original shaped pieces. If you think I’m putting a ugly piece of felt on a lego build, you are crazy. Whoever decided to save some money with this trick needs to be retrained in the ethics of legos. Unacceptable. Why even use legos at all. Let’s just build things out of stickers & felt. Oh & you can’t compare this to ship flags & capes. Completely different. One is necessary, one is for saving a few $. So although I actually really like the bus & would recommend it, it lost two stars for the issues it has. Oh BTW I actually didn’t even bother building the swing. I just added those pieces to my spare legos. I would’ve much preferred if they had used the proper pieces on the bus and not included that other swing thing.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 33 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Rainbow Caterbus
- in about 1 monthAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Bright colourful fun!LegoMumof2 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Bought this set for my 7 & 5 yo kids. One built the bus, the other built the swing. They played with the characters as they built. The new foamy felt pieces were much stronger than I thought they would be. The kids loved all the new pieces and colours. They loved the way the caterbus had legs instead of wheels but still rolled along like a regular bus would. They also liked the swing being able to fit 2 people on it. And of course, the Trolls characters are awesomely exact. Overall, it is a good sturdy build with lots of bright happy colours.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Rainbow Caterbus