LEGO® DUPLO® Town Race Cars (10947) is a colourful racetrack playset bursting with roleplay fun and developmental benefits for little drivers.
Activity-packed race-car playset
The developmental play is fast and fun with this colourful car-race playset. 2 push-and-go cars and lots of accessories inspire endless racetrack roleplay. Clean the cars, charge them up, position the cones, wave the flags to start the race… and go! When the race is over, rebuild the set as a podium for the drivers to celebrate together with a trophy. An ideal toy to share with parents, siblings and friends – supporting preschoolers’ social and emotional learning as well as their creative and fine motor skills.
Hands-on educational toys for toddlers
LEGO DUPLO toys put open-ended fun, self-expression and joyful learning into preschoolers’ hands. With DUPLO playsets, parents and young children can share precious developmental milestones as they play together.
- LEGO® DUPLO® Town Race Cars (10947) is a colorful racetrack playset bursting with imaginative fun, developmental benefits and exciting role-play possibilities to share.
- Includes male and female DUPLO® racing driver figures with helmets, 2 push-and-go cars, and accessories comprising a trophy, flags, electric vehicle charging, cones and car-care tools.
- Sharing imaginative role-play stories at the fun-packed car racetrack develops preschoolers’ social and emotional awareness as well as their creative and fine motor skills.
- This versatile, colorful, hands-on playset is filled with learning fun for kids aged 2 and up and lets parents share precious developmental milestones with their preschooler.
- The playset measures over 7 in. (19 cm) high, 19 in. (50 cm) wide and 9 in. (25 cm) deep, though it rebuilds in different ways and combines easily with other LEGO® DUPLO® toys.
- Building instructions include a fun picture story involving elements of the set to add extra enjoyment to the creative construction and imaginative play.
- The 2 race cars have a mechanical, push-and-go wheelbase – no batteries needed!
- All LEGO® DUPLO® playsets are expertly designed with imaginative features to encourage open-ended developmental play that parents can share with their little ones.
- LEGO® DUPLO® playsets fulfill stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart – it’s been that way since 1969.
- LEGO® DUPLO®bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet rigorous child safety standards.
- July 5th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A fun set for little racersRambler |I would recommend this to a friend!The Race Cars components are quality made and will last, so it is something that can be passed down to other children once your child has outgrown it. The construction is fairly simple but holds enough of a challenge to keep young children interested. Having a couple of easily pushed cars that are robust means that it's a product that more than one child can enjoy playing with, making it twice as fun. Lovely to see that one of the racers is a girl and a girl is shown on the box playing with it so that it can be enjoyed by boys and girls. It comes in a very big box, twice the size of what is needed and the components do rattle about a lot in it, half the size of box would do. Components are lovely bright colours, large enough not to be a choking hazard and no sharp edges. It's a great fun product for young children that will provide them with hours of play and enjoyment, would definitely recommend it to a friend.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45Race Cars
- November 8th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great detail and conceptTonii9 |I would recommend this to a friend!I was pleasantly surprised by the push and go aspect of the cars in this set. This made it much more fun and interactive to see the cars move through the finish line. I loved that there was female representation for my son to see. My son is 4.5 yrs and he enjoyed putting these together. He is only just learning to follow the guides so it was a bit disappointing that not all structures were laid out in the booklet but it did give him a chance to try and make it from the box pictures. The details on this set are well thought out and very cute. We particularly liked the cup medal and doing a victory lap. Overall a great set that will last for a while yet with my son.Was this helpful?55Race Cars
- November 1st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fantastic for little ones imaginationMummy2 |I would recommend this to a friend!This lego set is amazing! There are enough pieces for littles ones imagination to roam free. My son loves racing cars, and loved the fact that he could race the cars with each other, and win a trophy. He has played with this set for hours! He enjoyed that there was both a female and a male person in the set, it lets him imagine that anyone can be a race car driver. I highly recommend this set to everyone, it’s great for younger children, and older toddlers, I would however suggest to check the pieces before giving to really young ones first, although there isn’t anything majorly small. I know my son is going to play with this for years to come, he just loves it!Was this helpful?55Race Cars
- November 9th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0First play with duplo very successfulI would recommend this to a friend!As soon as we opened the duplo set Lachie pounced on the car pieces and put them together which was pretty amazing considering he hasn’t played with duplo before. Although I thought the pieces were a great size for a 2 1/2 year old he did have a little trouble connecting the pieces firmly. He was happy to pick the pieces for me to put together to make his own style of road and zoom the cars around. A very enjoyable time with both of us interacting with the set. Great success I feel it is age appropriate as he got better at putting the pieces together as time went on and during our second play with the setWas this helpful?55Race Cars