Pirates of Barracuda BayIdeas
Rekindle nostalgic memories of childhood LEGO® construction projects with this LEGO Ideas Pirates of Barracuda Bay (21322) shipwreck island model for display and play. Enjoy some calm, quality time alone building – or share the fun with others.
Rebuild into a classic
Discover the captain’s cabin, food store, kitchen, bedrooms, supply dock, farm, toilet, jail cell, tavern and hidden treasure, plus lots of fun accessories, 8 pirate minifigures, assorted animal figures and 2 skeleton figures to inspire action-packed stories. This set includes an island that can be split in half and rearranged. The shipwreck can also be dismantled and reassembled to make a ship inspired by the Black Seas Barracuda pirate ship LEGO model from 1989.
LEGO Ideas offers a diverse array of sets, all created by LEGO fans and voted for by LEGO fans. Inspired by real life, action heroes, iconic movies, popular TV series or totally original concepts, there are cool model kits for people of all ages.
- Build and play with or display this LEGO® Ideas Pirates of Barracuda Bay (21322) shipwreck island model. The island can also be split in half and rearranged, revealing buried pirate treasure.
- The set has 8 minifigures including Captain Redbeard, Lady Anchor, Robin Loot and twins Port and Starboard for pirate role-play action, plus a shark, pig, 2 parrots, 3 crabs, 2 frogs and 2 skeleton figures.
- Rooms including a captain’s cabin, kitchen, tavern, bedroom and jail cell are filled with accessories. The shipwreck also rebuilds into a ship inspired by the 1989 LEGO® model, Captain Redbeard’s Black Seas Barracuda.
- This 2,545-piece pirate building set makes a great birthday or Christmas gift for pirate and LEGO® enthusiasts. It will give you a stress-relieving break from the daily grind – and hours of refreshing, creative fun.
- This cool pirate shipwreck island model measures over 23” (59cm) high, 25” (64cm) wide and 12” (32cm) deep. It’s sure to make a big impression whether displayed at home or as an office desk toy.
- No batteries required – this pirate ship playset offers an immersive build with LEGO® bricks only. So forget your worries, find your building zen and create a beautiful display model!
- Thinking of buying this pirate building set for someone new to LEGO® model kits? No worries. It comes with step-by-step, illustrated instructions so they can take on this challenging build with swashbuckling confidence.
- LEGO® Ideas sets are created by LEGO fans and voted for by LEGO fans. The theme offers an infinitely diverse array of collectible construction sets for display and creative play. There’s something to delight all ages!
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards, which ensures they are consistent, compatible, connect strongly and pull apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks are tested in just about every way you can imagine, ensuring that each model kit meets the highest safety standards and that this pirate island is as robust as it is impressive to look at.
- August 17th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Build Experience, Amazing DisplayI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI purchased this for my wife and myself for some fun building a big project that wasn’t Star Wars. This was perfect, it was a very fun build digging into all the clever ways the designers created the beautiful scenery and structures. The display quality and value are through the roof on this set. I don’t exactly play with these sets at my age, but the posing and gazing time spent in this set far exceeds anything else I own. I fear this set will cause undeserved disappointment in future sets I buy, whom all will be compared to after this.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Pirates of Barracuda Bay
- July 4th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0X marks the spot!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAfter talking to a friend about my son getting into LEGO and that I always wanted the big pirate ship in the late 80’s as a kid but could never get it he told me about this set And that was it! I knew I had to do it and finally get my Barracuda!! I was not disappointed either. This set is simply amazing and I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of this build! Oh it’s also huge!! I didn’t actually realise how big the finished set is which just adds to the awesomeness. The finished island is absolutely superb and full of so many details. My plan was to turn it into the ship straight away however I think I’ll leave it as is for a while as it looks so good as the shipwreck. My son absolutely loves looking for all the little details scattered all over the island and is having a good time playing with it along with the creator pirate ship and my original raft raiders set which really adds to the theme. I can’t wait to make it into the Barracuda Pirate Ship but for now I’ll sit back and enjoy the completed island.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Pirates of Barracuda Bay
- April 21st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Barracuda is back!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was very excited when I saw this set as “Coming Soon” and got it as soon as it was released. The Black Seas Barracuda has always been my favorite set and I thought that this set paid great homage to the best Lego set ever made. Building this set was pure nostalgia. The details were amazing, and I loved the classic box styling and that Tattooga had a tattoo of the original Black Seas Barracuda on his back. The statue head from the Islanders and the Imperial guard relics were nice touches as well. Great job! Thanks to all of you that made this set happen!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Pirates of Barracuda Bay
- April 17th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fantastic SetI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI absolutely love this set. It is much bigger than I thought it would be (which is NOT a complaint!). You 1st build it as the shipwreck. You can then change it over to a complete ship by removing some parts and adding some new ones. Let me warn you, tho... if you decide you want to change it from a complete ship back to the shipwreck, be prepared for some frustration! It is fairly simple to go from shipwreck to complete ship. BUT going back to the shipwreck is not as simple as just reversing the steps. I don't think it was really designed to change back. It was a pain (for me, anyway)! I personally prefer the shipwreck setup.Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Pirates of Barracuda Bay