Number Train - Learn To CountDUPLO®
Back orders accepted, will be shipped by 15 February 2022
Year of the Tiger gift with LEGO® purchase over 95 CHF, valid 10/01-27/01 while stocks last.*Learn more
Catch the colourful new LEGO® DUPLO® My First Number Train - Learn To Count (10954). With 10 number bricks for toddlers to load, unload, stack and sort, plus girl, boy and dog DUPLO figures – the play-and-learn fun never ends.
The perfect preschool introduction to numbers
Toddlers can place the number bricks on and off the wagons, line them up in the correct order and build them together into a number wall. With moving wheels, an opening roof and friendly DUPLO characters to share the fun, the Number Train will transport your toddler to a world of imaginative, developmental play!
Hands-on educational toys for toddlers
LEGO DUPLO toys put open-ended fun, self-expression and joyful learning into preschoolers’ hands. With DUPLO playsets, parents and young children can share precious developmental milestones as they build together.
- Introduce toddlers to numbers with LEGO® DUPLO® My First Number Train - Learn To Count (10954). This new version of the iconic Number Train offers more colorful learning fun than ever.
- Includes 10 number bricks carried in the push-along train’s carriages, plus boy, girl and dog LEGO® DUPLO® figures to inspire imaginative role play.
- Toddlers improve their fine motor skills as they drive the train then load, unload, stack and sort the number bricks. As children explore play possibilities, they also discover colors and numbers.
- With its cute characters and colorful, easy-to-handle bricks, the Number Train is ideal for toddlers aged 18 months and up – and for parents keen to share their preschooler’s developmental milestones.
- The playset measures over 3.5 in. (10 cm) high and 18.5 in. (47 cm) long and combines easily with other LEGO® DUPLO® sets to inspire even more imaginative play possibilities.
- A toddler-friendly poster-playmat includes full-sized images of the playset to show how the pieces connect to create the train.
- All LEGO® DUPLO® playsets are expertly designed with imaginative features to encourage open-ended developmental play that parents can share with their little ones.
- LEGO® DUPLO® playsets satisfy rigorous industry quality standards to ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart – it’s been that way since 1969.
- LEGO® DUPLO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet demanding child safety standards.
- July 4th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great educational toyMabel |I would recommend this to a friend!It is often difficult to find good educational toys for toddlers. But this one from duplo ticks all boxes. It’s very well made and sturdy. No small pieces to cause hazards. The child has fun whilst learning which is exactly what I wanted.Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Number Train - Learn To Count
- July 9th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ymdang |I would recommend this to a friend!I gave this to my nephew as his 1st birthday present and he absolutely loves it and love the blocks and colour! If I show him what to do, he will slowly copy me and try and do it himself and he has successfully attempted fitting in Lego! It is a very education gift and a great toy to play with also!Level of Difficulty3.0Was this helpful?55Number Train - Learn To Count
- July 8th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego Duplo Numbers Train Fantastic Fun.I would recommend this to a friend!My Grandson absolutely loved this Lego Duplo number learning train. We played for a long time putting different numbers on all the little carriages. Playing with the brightly coloured numbered bricks which he could grasp, he found it a little difficult pushing them on to the carriages but with a little help we got there. My Grandson loved pushing the train around with the little people on. Think he’s going to have hours of fun. I’d highly recommend this Duplo setLevel of Difficulty3.0Was this helpful?55Number Train - Learn To Count
- October 18th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The power of Lego,I would recommend this to a friend!I bought my first Lego set back in 1989 for my son. We enjoyed building Lego all the way thru college, medical school and internship. It was a very enjoyable time for both of us. Now he and is wife have a given his mother and I a grand daughter. Her first toy was a Lego. I look forward to helping her build her future with your very fine products.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Number Train - Learn To Count