- Fantastic Beasts™
- Newt´s Case of Magical Creatures
Discover a magically expanded world inside LEGO® Fantastic Beasts™ 75952 Newt’s Case of Magical Creatures. Help Newt, Jacob, Tina and Queenie care for the creatures, then use the ladder to climb back out, fold up the case and set off on your next adventure! Includes 4 minifigures as well as buildable Erumpent, Occamy and Thunderbird creatures, plus Niffler and Bowtruckle figures.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Newt Scamander™, Jacob Kowalski, Tina Goldstein™ and Queenie Goldstein™, as well as buildable Erumpent, Occamy and Thunderbird creatures, plus Niffler and Bowtruckle figures.
- Features a buildable and foldable case containing a nest with an Occamy egg, shelter and grooming areas.
- Open and unfold the case for portable play!
- Use the accessory elements to care for the magical creatures.
- Recreate iconic scenes from the Fantastic Beasts™ movie series.
- Accessory elements include 4 wands, a teapot, brush, meat cleaver, turkey leg, umbrella, helmet, coins, gold bar, ladder, bucket and magic potions.
- Case (closed) measures over 5” (13cm) high, 6” (16cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep, and over 2” (6cm) high, 11” (30cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep when opened out.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 100 CHF!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- August 30th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Happiness comes in small packagesGyes91 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI absolutely loved Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them and bought this product as soon as it became available. Now my recently-turned-30 sister is very jealous and contemplating whether she should buy it as well. First, the beasts. Thunderbird looks regal with his 3 pairs of golden wings. Occamy looks beautiful with its vibrant colours. Niffler so smol and cute. Erumpent was unexpectedly my favourite! Very adorable. It is a shame that Bowtruckle is only designed as green stick but also that there's no figure for demiguise and swooping evil. Second, the case. Outside it has Newt's initials and next to it is the "Muggle Worthy" button to avoid suspicious muggle eyes. Case is designed beautifully with golden hinges and lighter color of edgings. When you open the case, you enter Newt's case to his hidden cabin. You can see Niffler's shiny stash, an occamy egg, bowtruckle branch, Newt's workstation and a photo of Leta Lestrange. If I was little, I would have taken this case with me everywhere and whip out my Fantastic Beast characters to show off. Thirdly, the characters. Newt is in his comfort zone and ditched his blue petrol peacoat. He looks dashing in his brown vest and his dimples are to die for. What. A. Cinnamon Bun. Queenie has her signature blinding smile (goddess!!) And Tina looks gorgeous (minus her cockroach pattern shirt). Only problem I have is that Jacob looks so grumpy. But you can flip it around so that he's wearing a helmet since his skull is susceptible to breakage under immense force. Very worth it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Newt´s Case of Magical Creatures
- September 30th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Funny, Fabulous, Fantastic :)Cylthe | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt has been 20 years since I quit te world of LEGO, but my passion went anew and this was the first set I built myself after so long time. Huge fan of the Wizarding World, this set couldn't be better to start with. First of all, this set is worth the price, really, and you will enjoy doing all the beasts and the suitcase. Each part is a very unique pleasure to build (particularly the Thunderbird and the little mechanism (closure) is super cool). Lot of little parts and very nice building experience. Not difficult set, per se. I recommend! And of course, you can carry it with you eheh ;). I provide a picture of the two sets I have bought the day my passion resurfaced!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Newt´s Case of Magical Creatures
- August 1st, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Loved itbarkston | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe model is very well-designed and it's fun to switch between versions. Although I think the connection between the two halves of the suitcase could be better done with a technic pin than a clip, the set is otherwise near-perfect. The figures are very nice and add well to the collection. The customer gets a very good value; better than a fair price. It's very aesthetically pleasing in general.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Newt´s Case of Magical Creatures
- June 2nd, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A Unique & Iconic Set for Fans of Fantastic BeastsTeeMac | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a rather detail and solid set. While it is not as epic and grand as some of the Harry Potter sets such as the Great Hall, it is iconic and unique in its own way. It reminds me of my other set “Hobbit - An Unexpected Gathering Set”/the Hobbit Hole, a mid-sized set with all the key characters from the movie. I love all of the details of the briefcase. The three included creatures are all really beautiful to look at. Building-wise, while it wasn’t super challenging, the set is complex and detailed enough to make the process enjoyable. My 3.5 years old son is the one who really play with the set. Even though he had never watch the movie, he has a great time role playing with all of the characters and beasts. He also enjoys opening+unfolding the case, and closing+folding the case. The mechanism is definitely solid for withstand a preschooler’s repeating play. My main critique of the set is that the claws of the Thunderbird and the legs of Erumpent failed off way too easily. My son and I have to constantly fix them while we are playing with it. The case is also a bit smaller than I expected but at the same time that’s what makes it super cute. Additional Feedback regarding the Fantastic Beasts Series: It will be nice to feature the many unique beasts depicted in the movie either in different sets (the circus scene? ) or as individually packed mini-sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 hrs 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Newt´s Case of Magical Creatures