Toddlers will love to build and rebuild their favorite Disney character with LEGO® DUPLO® 10898 My First Mickey Build! This 3D puzzle is easy to build from chunky DUPLO bricks. Help your preschooler develop fine motor skills as they stack up the body parts in a simple tower construction to make a Disney Juniors Mickey Mouse toy they'll play with over and over again. Young children can express their creativity through rebuilding Mickey with 2 different outfits: daytime clothes or pajamas with a sleep hat. DUPLO bricks are specially designed to be fun and safe for small hands.
- Features a 3D buildable Disney Juniors Mickey Mouse puzzle.
- Includes interchangeable day and nighttime outfits with a sleep hat for Mickey Mouse.
- Help your young child learn to build with this simple model of their favorite character that helps develop their fine motor skills.
- Inspire fun and creative play for kids with their favorite Disney character.
- Develop language and social and emotional skills as toddlers have endless role-play fun with Mickey Mouse.
- This LEGO® DUPLO® l Disney Juniors Mickey Mouse learning toy makes an ideal gift for preschool children.
- The endless creative play possibilities of LEGO® DUPLO® educational toys for kids set the stage for toddlers to become creative thinkers.
- LEGO® DUPLO® products are specially designed to be fun and easy for small hands.
- Mickey puzzle (with hat) measures over 6” (16cm) high, 3” (9cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 100 CHF!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 9 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Mickey!EGP17 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: FriendI bought this for an 18 month old at my work (daycare). He loves Mickey and I thought I’d surprise him with this. After he got done expecting it in his mouth for a while, I watched him click two pieces together and watch his eyes get wide.. like, “what did I just do?!” I showed him how to put Mickey together and he just giggled and clapped. He carried that thing around all day. It is super durable, kid friendly and kid-proof. I definitely recommend this as a starter/introduction to the expanse world of Lego/Duplo.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55My First Mickey Build
- in 3 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great for starterCsaba | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!It's a good starter for kids. Got a larger duplo set too so just wondering how imagination of our little one will getting on.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55My First Mickey Build