Explore state-of-the-art engineering and design with the LEGO® Technic 42078 Mack Anthem truck. Developed in partnership with Mack® Trucks Inc., this authentic replica model comes with an array of realistic technical details and functions, including front-axle steering, rear wheel drive and a 6 cylinder straight engine with working pistons and spinning radiator fan. The detachable trailer has extendable outriggers, working landing legs, synchronized crane arms with side loading capability, and a loadable container with lockable doors, while the accessible driver’s cab has opening doors, adjustable seats, detailed dashboard, steering wheel, sun visors and a bunk bed. This 2-in-1 advanced builder set also features a Mack bulldog hood ornament, and can be rebuilt into a detailed replica of the iconic Mack LR garbage truck.
- Features authentically designed bodywork, front-axle steering, rear wheel drive, 6 cylinder straight engine with moving pistons and spinning radiator fan, detailed driver’s cab with opening doors, adjustable seats, steering wheel, dashboard, sun visors and a bunk bed, and adjustable wing mirrors.
- Also features a detachable trailer with extendable outriggers, landing legs, synchronized crane arms and a container with lockable doors.
- Includes special decorated elements and manufacturer´s logo, plus an iconic Mack® bulldog hood ornament and a collection of authentic stickers.
- Check out the authentic gray, black, white and green color scheme.
- Steer the truck into position, lower the landing legs, extend the outriggers and operate the synchronized crane arms to side-load the container onto the trailer.
- Lift the hood to reveal a detailed 6 cylinder straight engine with moving pistons and spinning radiator fan.
- Open the side panels to access the fuel tanks.
- This LEGO® Technic advanced building set is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- This set includes over 2,590 pieces and is suitable for ages 11-16.
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a replica of the iconic Mack LR garbage truck.
- Building instructions for the Mack LR garbage truck are available at LEGO.com/technic.
- Mack Anthem truck and trailer with crane boom and landing legs extended measures over 10” (27cm) high, 32” (83cm) long and 7” (18cm) wide, and over 8” (22cm) high and 5” (15cm) wide with the crane boom and landing legs retracted.
- Mack LR measures over 7” (19cm) high, 22” (58cm) long and 6” (17cm) wide with forks and container lowered, and over 12” (33cm) high with forks and container raised.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 100 CHF!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- April 21st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0OutstandingMitkuuu | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Love it! Would love to see other trucks in future as well as different trailer options!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 daysWas this helpful?55Mack Anthem
- June 26th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ideal for rainy dayskindstuff | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set knowing it would be a challenge and boy it did not disappoint. It took me a while and took me several days to complete. Having a kid and family I could only afford 30 to 1 hour build time and the set is well designed to accommodate small moments like these. Overall I am impressed by the level of details in the truck. It's visually stunning and fun to play with. My only problem is that you need to play with both wheels to lower the container otherwise there is an imbalance issue if you only use one wheel at a time. I cant wait to motorize this one. :)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mack Anthem
- December 28th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesomecoolbluesmurfy | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe first time challenged by technics lego model, so much detail and all the working parts really amazed me. I had so much fun building this model. I had one problem and was missing one piece for the exhaust stack. I let Lego know the missing part and in a few days the part arrived, was amazed form the prompt service and response. Thank you again Lego, was an awesome build. Since then I have built the James bond car and the Mini, both great to build and as a great talking point in my home.4 January 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. It's very unusual for a LEGO® set to be missing any pieces. (Usually they're found stuck in the packaging or hiding on the floor!) But in the rare case something is missing, we're always here to help at LEGO.com/Service. We're glad you got in touch, and happy building!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mack Anthem
- August 16th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great setlegobrigz123 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This was an awesome set to build. It took me a while to build as a piece was broken so I had to wait about 2 weeks for it to arrive. Other than that it was an amazing build. It was especially useful that the bags were numbered to. Let’s start of by talking about the cab. I found it very interesting how the steering wheel mooves when you turn the wheels. A feature I have not seen before. The bed - although you can’t really see it - is a nice little feature that adds some detail. The detail is amazing inside the cab. It’s has great mechanical workings inside the cab. The trailer is amazing, the lifting features are cool but it does take some time to use. The locks on the container doors are pretty interesting. The legs to keep it stable is a nice added feature. Overall this is a great set and I’d recommend it to people who enjoy building LEGO.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 20 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mack Anthem