Young builders can reimagine classic moments from the Jurassic World movie with this Indominus rex vs. Ankylosaurus (75941) playset. The gyrosphere deployment station has an entrance turnstile and a trigger to launch a gyrosphere with a minifigure inside. And kids will love playing out LEGO® Jurassic World dinosaur battles with the Indominus rex and Ankylosaurus toy figures.
There are 5 minifigures, including Owen Grady and Claire Dearing, for creative role play, and the trees in the buildable jungle scene can be knocked over with the Ankylosaurus’s swiping tail. A great gift idea for kids aged 8 and up, this building set comes with step-by-step instructions so even LEGO rookies can build confidently.
LEGO Jurassic World sets feature dinosaur figures, well-known characters, cool vehicles and more, for fans to recreate scenes from the animated series and movies, create their own unique adventures or just build and display the collectible models.
- Reimagine scenes from the Jurassic World movie with this Indominus rex vs. Ankylosaurus (75941) building toy for kids, featuring 2 awesome dinosaurs, gyrosphere deployment station and more!
- Children can role-play thrilling action with 5 minifigures – including Owen Grady, Claire Dearing and brothers Gray and Zach Mitchell – plus new-for-June-2020, posable Indominus rex and Ankylosaurus dinosaur figures.
- There are so many ways to play with the gyrosphere station, which features a ticket booth, turnstile and gyrosphere-launch function, plus a jungle build with trees to knock down with the Ankylosaurus’s swiping tail.
- A cool birthday, Christmas or surprise present, this 537-piece LEGO® playset offers a fun, rewarding building challenge and creative solo- or group-play experience for boys and girls aged 8 and up.
- The gyrosphere station measures over 4” (12cm) high, 10” (27cm) wide and 10” (27cm) deep – and this action-packed dinosaur adventure set combines brilliantly with other LEGO® Jurassic World sets for extra creative fun.
- This construction kit is powered by children’s imaginations – no batteries required – so their adventures with Jurassic World LEGO® character minifigures and toy dinosaurs never run out of energy!
- Thinking of buying this Jurassic World building toy for a kid new to LEGO® sets? No problem. It comes with step-by-step, illustrated instructions, so even beginners can build with confidence.
- LEGO® Jurassic World building sets allow kids (and adult fans) to recreate scenes from the animated series and movies, create their own unique adventures or just build and display the awesome, collectible models.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards, plus our own quality criteria, which ensures that young builders (and any dinosaur fan) can connect and pull them apart easily every time.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested to the max so you can be sure that this awesome building toy for kids meets the highest global safety and quality standards – and might even survive a dinosaur attack!
- October 21st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing set!hhomom3 |I would recommend this to a friend!This was the perfect set for my dinosaur/Jurassic World loving 10 year old! He loves these sets that have moving parts and play opportunities. The dinosaurs are a good size and of course the gyrosphere is a huge hit. Overall, it receives 2 thumbs WAY up from our 10 year old son.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Indominus Rex vs. Ankylosaurus
- March 10th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really liked that it came with the Gyrosphere, Idomunus Rex and Ankylosaurus. It is cool that the Ankylosaurus' tail can swing. I also like the details like the plants on the Gyrosphere station and that the trees can fall.Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Indominus Rex vs. Ankylosaurus
- November 17th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0So. Few. PIECES!!!I can't believe I was dumb enough to buy this! One-hundred stinking bucks for only five-hundred and thirty-seven pieces! How can they charge that much for this crap! The only thing I like about this is the new Ankylosaurus magniventris mold, and I hope to see it in lower priced sets. The new Indominus arms are the stupidest things on the planet, though. WHAT'S WRONG WITH SWIVEL WRISTS!!??!!?!! Returning this as soon as possible; please don't buy this.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money1.0Build Time: 10 minsWas this helpful?15Indominus Rex vs. Ankylosaurus
- August 30th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Hours of Fun!TLNK |I would recommend this to a friend!My granddaughter could not have been more excited when she saw this Lego set. We sat down right away and started working. It literally kept her attention for several hours. She loves dinosaurs and combine that with Legos, that made this set a win for everyone. She cannot appreciate the accuracy to the movie but her grandfather and I can which makes it even more entertaining for us too. The printing on the characters is detailed which I appreciate, love the swinging tail on the Ankylosaurus as well. Hours and hours of fun.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Indominus Rex vs. Ankylosaurus