Kids can roleplay as the villains from the classic Star Wars™ trilogy with this cool LEGO® brick version of the Imperial TIE Fighter (75300). Capturing the authentic, sleek design of an iconic starfighter in the Imperial fleet, it features an opening LEGO minifigure cockpit and 2 spring-loaded shooters.
There are also 2 LEGO minifigures: a TIE Fighter Pilot with a blaster pistol and Stormtrooper with a blaster, plus an NI-L8 Protocol Droid to inspire fun creative roleplay and storytelling.
Star Wars action in LEGO style
The LEGO Group has been creating brick-built versions of iconic Star Wars starfighters, vehicles, locations and characters since 1999. It’s become a hugely successful theme with an awesome assortment of toy building sets and the best gift ideas for kids and fans of all ages.
- Fans can build their own missile-shooting LEGO® brick version of the iconic Imperial TIE Fighter (75300) and reimagine scenes from the classic Star Wars™ trilogy with this buildable playset.
- Includes 2 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures: a TIE Fighter Pilot with a blaster pistol and a Stormtrooper with a blaster, plus an NI-L8 Protocol Droid LEGO figure for role-play adventures.
- The TIE Fighter features an opening LEGO® minifigure cockpit and 2 spring-loaded shooters for action-packed play.
- Great for solo building or sharing the fun with friends and family, this set makes the best birthday present, holiday gift or surprise treat for creative kids and any Star Wars™ fan aged 8 and up.
- Measuring over 6.5 in. (17 cm) high, 5.5 in. (14 cm) long and 6 in. (15 cm) wide, it makes a striking display piece in any child’s bedroom between playtime battles.
- Looking for an engaging building toy for a child who is new to LEGO® sets? This 432-piece Star Wars™ set comes with clear instructions so they can build independently and with Jedi-level confidence.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ sets are fantastic for kids (and adult fans) to recreate scenes from the saga, play out their own creative stories or just build and display the collectible construction models.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® components have met stringent industry standards to ensure they are compatible and connect consistently – no need to use the Force.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and rigorously analysed to satisfy demanding safety standards.
- January 4th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0big isn't always betterSionyn |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA less expensive tie fighter that Lego did extremely well. Compare to the larger variants scaling whilst there prop and cons for each this new tie fighter is easily the best set that has captured the spherical shape of tie fighter that is iconic to its look. All though there isn’t much room in this model for a detailed cockpit I do appreciate the small details that are accurate to the source material. Very impressive for this price point. The cockpit is a tad too big for the model in terms of accuracy. The front shield cockpit piece is the same size you’d find on the first order and striker tie fighters maybe a smaller shield could have been used. The dark grey and light grey ball joints are just not right ugly and not aesthetically pleasing for what else is an amazing set… but I understand Lego philosophy hear having both the cup and ball in different colours makes them easily distinguishable. Mini figures are quality nothing more the high standards we expect from Lego. Big isn’t always better Recommend it ? Absolutely.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 50 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Imperial TIE Fighter™
- March 20th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Good size and looks amazing alsoI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfVery happy with this. Was easy to put together with no issues. Its good comes with 3 people with it gives it extra edge. Nice extra to my collectionPlay Experience1.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Imperial TIE Fighter™
- February 4th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Moist Reviews Imperial Tie FighterMoistMac |I would recommend this to a friend!The imperial Tie Fighter Comes with a Tie fighter, a tie pilot, a stormtrooper, and NI-L8: The tie pilot is fine the same as always, the new stormtrooper helmet is amazing with the detail and molding, definitely the best stormtrooper helmet to date. NI-L8 is also a great minifig. The Tie fighter though is the Mai point of this set. The reason I love this set so much is that IT IS ACTUALLY MORE TO SCALE THAN THE $70 TIES!!!! The wing size is almost exactly the same size as real ties (in the minifigure scale) LEGO could probably have make the cockpit more accurate by making a 5 stud long windshield instead of using the 6 long one. Also I’m glad LEGO finally used the green stud shooters instead of the red ones. Also it’s really easy to remake this into different types of Ties over all this is a great set and I hope to see more like it from LEGO.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Imperial TIE Fighter™
- January 2nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Pretty good for the priceBlint |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI purchased this set mainly because I don’t have an Imperial Tie Fightier. For the price I think it looks really good, obviously it is considerably smaller than previous Tie Fighters. The cockpit itself may be a bit too big, but it’s not that big of a deal and I like that it’s mostly tiled off. I’m not a huge fan of the dark grey ball joints on the wings, I wish those were made in light grey to match the rest of the wings, but it is what it is. The minifigure selection is good enough, but it’s nothing special. I like the protocol droid a lot tho. Overall I’m satisfied with this one, and finally I have an Imperial Tie Fighter.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Imperial TIE Fighter™