- Haunted Lighthouse
Haunted LighthouseHaunted Lighthouse4.9231513.
FREE Mini Gingerbread House with purchases of 115 CHF or more*
Investigate the creepy Haunted Lighthouse with Scooby-Doo and the gang! Steer the boat with Daphne and Scooby, while Shaggy rides the water skis. Dock at the foot of the rocks, by the light pole. Move the planks with the crowbar and reveal the map with the clue to find the golden key. But beware! The Lighthouse Keeper and Swamp Monster have been hiding in the skull cave and are ready to ambush meddling kids. Battle past them, avoiding capture in the prison. When you reach the top of the lighthouse, open the secret compartment holding the golden key. Then seek out the hidden treasure chest under the lighthouse and reveal the villains’ true identities! Includes 4 minifigures with a weapon and an accessory element: Shaggy, Daphne, Lighthouse Keeper/Verona Dempsey and Swamp Monster/Mr Brown, plus Scooby-Doo (sitting version).
- Includes 4 minifigures with a weapon and an accessory element: Shaggy, Daphne, Lighthouse Keeper/Verona Dempsey and Swamp Monster/Mr Brown, plus Scooby-Doo (sitting version)
- Haunted Lighthouse island features a lighthouse tower with balcony, translucent orange flame elements and secret compartment with golden key, prison with opening door, kitchen with oven, pan, cheese and rat elements, light pole, secret compartment with map/clue beneath movable planks, secret compartment with treasure chest containing 2 gem elements and a silver-colored cup, wheel-operated opening skull cave with a crate inside containing crowbar, air tank and flippers, trident, ‘Keep Out’ sign and seaweed elements
- Speedboat features a windscreen, steering wheel, paddle, engine with rotating propeller, and water ski elements with attachment line
- Includes the Swamp Monster’s trident and Shaggy’s brick-built hamburger
- Lighthouse Keeper minifigure features a glow-in-the-dark head
- Pull Shaggy along onthe water skis behind the speedboat
- Turn the wheel to open the skull cave!
- Use the map to find the golden key
- Locate the hidden treasure chest in the basement!
- Discover the true identity of the Swamp Monster and the Lighthouse Keeper!
- Haunted Lighthouse island measures over 9” (25cm) high, 9” (24cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep
- Speedboat measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 100 CHF!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in over 4 yearsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0A good Scooby Doo adventureQuixotequest | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!This set is nice for the mood and adventure it can create for imagining the adventure and solving the mystery of the haunted lighthouse. How cool is that? It has a skull cave for hiding the treasure chest! And like all the Scooby Doo sets the "monsters" are just bad guys dressed up— perfect for the scientifically-minded person in your life. :-) What could have made this better is to have a more authentically-styled boat. There is no "Mystery Machine" styled boat in the cartoons. Plus a more realistic boat wouldn't have to use the labels; I'm a fan of when LEGO prints on pieces. Instead I would have preferred a "Danger Prone Daphne" variant—as you know she is gonna get captured before the mystery is solved! Shaggy's seaweed covered variant is a nice touch, though.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Haunted Lighthouse
- in about 4 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0amcara | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonHappy with the product. Son loved it and it was easy to buildPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?55Haunted Lighthouse
- in about 3 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.075903 Haunted Lighthouseamazed78 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Haunted Lighthouse is the second largest Scooby-Doo themed set with its 437 pieces. Those pieces can be used to build four minifigures, a Great Dane called Scooby-Doo, a speedboat and a two-room lighthouse standing on a rocky island with two caves underneath. The box contents are as follows: five bags numbered from 1 to 5, two instruction booklets, one sticker-sheet with 14 stickers on it, a blue 8x16 plate, and a black straw. Booklet number 1 is a 60-page tome, while booklet number 2 has a few more pages (68 to be exact). The four minifigures of this set are Daphne Blake, Norville "Shaggy" Rogers, Lighthouse Keeper/Verona Dempsey and Swamp Monster/Mr Brown. I was glad to notice that all minifigures have two-sided head and torso prints, but all their legs go unprinted. Both the Lighthouse Keeper, attired mainly in a dark blue outfit, and the dark green and purple Swamp Monster are, so far, exclusive to this set, as is Shaggy's seaweed spattered torso. However, Daphne (dressed in dark purple with a green scarf around her neck) appears also in 75904 Mystery Mansion. Lighthouse Keeper's gray hair-beard combo is a recolor, and has previously been used in two 'The Hobbit' themed sets. Swamp Monster's headgear is a recolor from a Monster Fighters set dating back to 2012. Scooby-Doo is in a sitting position: his body is included in three sets including this one and his head in two, the other being 75902 The Mystery Machine. Bag number 1 contains Scooby-Doo, Shaggy, a cool hamburger, a pair of water-skis, and a speedboat which has the same color scheme (bright yellowish green and medium azure) as The Mystery Machine. Scooby-Doo is in a small soft plastic baggie of his own. The hamburger is an inverted build, the printed top piece is actually one of those slide shoes that normally go underneath a structure to reinforce it. Five of the 14 stickers go on the very cleverly designed speedboat and I especially like the spinning propeller and the metal tinted engine. There are no minifigures in bag 2, just approximately half of the lighthouse base, a sea beacon, a treasure chest, and a nice new printed 2x2 tile. Bag 3 reveals the pieces for the Swamp Monster (with a gold trident), and the rest of the lighthouse base. I couldn't help but notice that my set came with an extra trident. In my opinion, the Swamp Monster is a great minifigure, although the human side of his head is a little awkward and doesn't look very good under his headpiece. Bag 4 has again no minifigures in it, but there are the parts for a tilting skull-shaped hatch / cave door, a crate with diving equipment, the lighthouse kitchen, a 'keep out' sign and brown stairs. The eyebrows of the skull can be slanted to create different expressions. Bag 5 contains the pieces for Daphne, the Lighthouse Keeper (with a glow-in-the-dark head), top part of the lighthouse, an oar, a spider and its web, a bone, and a golden key. My set included also an extra oar. I made just two small mistakes during the build, so, in my opinion, it is on the easy side. I think the most difficult part was probably stickering those transparent window pieces that go on top of the lighthouse. This set was a surprisingly quick build, I think probably because there is a very limited number of the tiny 1x1 pieces included and most bricks are larger than that. Haunted Lighthouse is a very cool build, but I have to say it would have been even cooler if the lighthouse had a (hinged) back instead of being open. My favorite minifigure is probably the Lighthouse Keeper, the Swamp Monster being a close second. My favorite play feature is the skull-shaped cave door, but I also like the top of the lighthouse with its brilliant handrail and the tilting mechanism which reveals a hidey-hole. A light brick might have made the set even better, but I'm quite happy without one. There are a few rare pieces also in this set: the dark red curved 2x2 brick (element ID 4625551) is currently available in only two sets including this one, as is the dark red 2x2x2 roof tile (4625281), and the bright yellowish green 4x6 inverted boat bottom part (6116511). The bright yellowish green 6x10x2 inverted boat bow (6116504), the bright yellowish green 4x6 plate with two slices cut off (6116514), and the 2x2 tile with a map and 'X marks the spot' printed on it (6123042) are, to date, included only in this set. The hamburger top piece (6122533) appears in four sets, all of which are Scooby-Doo themed. I actually have only three things I didn't like about this set: 1) No back for the lighthouse. 2) The villains' headgear are so tight that their heads tend to get stuck inside. 3) No cheese and rat elements as promised in the product description. A glow-in-the-dark rat nibbling on a piece of cheese would have been a great addition!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Haunted Lighthouse
- in about 4 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great spooky playsetTheBrickfordGazette | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI stared long and hard at the Scooby Doo play sets, and decided to go for this one. It has a couple of great baddie figures, as well as the boat, Daphne, a somewhat sea-worn Shaggy, and a seated Scooby, as well as the lighthouse. The lighthouse was pretty easy to build, and has a few little hidden elements that aren't obvious at first. It has fun little details like the keep out sign, the pan on the cooker, the cracked lighthouse windows, and the starfish stuck to Shaggy's t-shirt, and the scary bearded character glows in the dark. Also, with the Zappar app, you can watch a little Scooby cartoon on your phone by scanning the symbol on the box. A great little set, of this retro series. Well done Lego!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Haunted Lighthouse