Garbage Truck and RecyclingDUPLO®
Back orders accepted, will be shipped by 3 February 2022
Year of the Tiger gift with LEGO® purchase over 95 CHF, valid 10/01-27/01 while stocks last.*Learn more
LEGO® DUPLO® Town Garbage Truck and Recycling (10945) is a colourful and versatile playset bursting with features to build skills as kids play.
Activity-packed recycling playset
There’s so much for toddlers to do and learn as they join 2 DUPLO figures for a variety of recycling activities. Practise colour sorting by placing the coloured bags into their matching bins; build fine motor skills with the open-and-close bin lids and the drivable dump truck; broaden imaginations with endless roleplay stories; sweep up any spilled rubbish with the big broom; and develop eco-friendly habits that will last a lifetime.
Hands-on educational toys for toddlers
LEGO DUPLO toys put open-ended fun, self-expression and joyful learning into preschoolers’ hands. With DUPLO playsets, parents and young children can share precious developmental milestones as they play together.
- LEGO® DUPLO® Town Garbage Truck and Recycling (10945) is a colorful and versatile playset bursting with features and fun activities to inspire learning and play.
- Includes 2 DUPLO® figures – a recycling man and a boy – a movable truck with a tipping function, 3 bags that fit into 3 matching waste bins, plus a large broom.
- As children role-play imaginative stories about organizing the recycling and loading up the truck, they learn about colors, improve fine motor skills and develop an eco-friendly understanding.
- This feature-packed playset provides endless playful learning for kids aged 2 and up and a chance for parents to share precious developmental milestones with their preschooler.
- The playset measures over 4.5 in. (11 cm) high, 5.5 in. (15 cm) wide and 2.5 in. (7 cm) deep, although it can be arranged in different ways as well as combined with other LEGO® DUPLO® toys.
- Building instructions include a fun picture story involving elements of the set to add extra enjoyment to the creative construction and imaginative play.
- All LEGO® DUPLO® playsets are expertly designed with imaginative features to encourage open-ended developmental play that parents can share with their little ones.
- LEGO® DUPLO® playsets meet demanding industry quality standards to ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart – it’s been that way since 1969.
- LEGO® DUPLO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make surethey satisfy stringent child safety standards.
- July 3rd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0BrilliantUnikitty |I would recommend this to a friend!The Lego Duplo garbage truck is brilliant for little hands and minds. The box is eye catching and as soon as my son saw it he was straight into it, trying to open the box. The pieces are a great size and too big to be put in mouths. They are perfect size for smaller hands. Only small thing I would say is the green garbage truck skip part doesnt stay on very well but it's not the end of the world as the lego/duplo parts are being pulled and put apart all the time. I really like the thought behind the theme as it teaches my child to recycle, chores around the house such as putting the bin out. The detail on the product is brilliant, the number plate of the garbage truck is 3CO (ECO) and the bin bags are shaped very well. It's really easy to build and put together, and hours of playing. The box is able to be recycled and does give an exact size of one of the lego figures which is perfect when unsure of sizes until opening the box. If necessary the Lego/Duplo can be washed and will last a life time. Overall a great product, hours of fun and imagination. Will definitely recommend this.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Garbage Truck and Recycling
- July 16th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Brilliant little set.MummaD |I would recommend this to a friend!My son is 3 and as a mum to all girls before him I’ve never had known much about Lego, however my son has taken a liking to it at nursery so thought we would give this Duplo a go first. He is like most little boys obsessed with any kind of construction/rubbish trucks etc. So this was perfect. I worried it might have been a bit simple for him as he is a very intelligent little man, but this has soon become his favourite toy! It is great for imaginative play and has quite a lot of little pieces to build but simple enough for him to play alone. I will definitely be looking into some more duplo sets before stepping up to Lego.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Garbage Truck and Recycling
- July 9th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing for little onesSutton83 |I would recommend this to a friend!My nephew has been playing with this when he comes over and he sits for hours pretending he’s going around picking up the rubbish he sits making the noise like a bin truck and puts the little bins back. This is his first Lego set and it was easy to help him put together so it’s great for little ones he’s only 2 and was so excited to put this together and play. The pieces are the perfect size for his age and it being to do with trucks is even better as he is fascinated by them. You get all the pieces to make up the truck and bins with a couple of essentials for ultimate playing experience. I highly recommend this set to everyone your little one will be very happy. We’re now looking for his next set.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Garbage Truck and Recycling
- August 11th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great toyI would recommend this to a friend!Kid is happy and very interested in the set. Good qualityPlay Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Garbage Truck and Recycling