EV3 Large Servo MotorMINDSTORMS®
Rebuildable Flying Car gift for VIPs with purchases over 130 CHF, valid 18/10-24/10.*Not a VIP?
The EV3 Large Servo Motor is a powerful motor that uses tacho feedback for precise control to within one degree of accuracy. By using the built-in rotation sensor, the intelligent motor can be made to align with other motors on the robot so that it can drive in a straight line at the same speed. It can also be used to give an accurate reading for experiments. The motor case design also makes it easy to assemble gear trains.
- Tacho feedback to one degree of accuracy
- 160-170 RPM
- Running torque of 20 N.cm (approximately 30 oz/in)
- Stall torque of 40 N.cm (approximately 60 oz/in)
- Auto-ID is built into the EV3 software
- March 9th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesomeghost40 |I would recommend this to a friend!This motor is great, it has the right amount of speed and torque while still being practical. All of the mounting points make it great for large projects.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55EV3 Large Servo Motor
- December 4th, 2013Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Good designMaxRat |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPreforms very similar to the NXT motors, but much easier to mount and build into frames. I would recommend this both to customers wanting a 4th motor for their EV3 or as a replacement for worn NXT motors.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55EV3 Large Servo Motor
- April 29th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0EV3 Extra MotorI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe EV3 large motor is reliable. It is nice to have 1 or 2 extra for attachments or for 4-wheel drive.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55EV3 Large Servo Motor