This versatile Disney Frozen building toy for toddlers provides a world of play and educational possibilities. Playful, buildable learning toy for young kids and Frozen fans! While they have fun, toddlers progress toward key developmental milestones. They relate to Elsa and Olaf, so role-play boosts emotional development. They can role-play a range of scenarios, from a tea party to hide and go seek among the ice blocks, which develop their creative and visual-spatial awareness. Each piece is easy for little hands to pick up and place, so kids can rearrange the set to create stories of their own – great for imagination and fine motor skills. LEGO® DUPLO® starter sets and developmental toys These charming buildable playsets combine iconic themes, familiar settings, well-known characters and toddler-friendly bricks to stimulate preschooler development with creative fun. As play progresses from acting out simple scenes to role-playing make-believe stories, parents can join in and share precious moments with their children.Building Instructions
- Inspire imaginative adventures and playful learning with Disney’s Elsa and Olaf from the blockbuster Frozen movies. The fun starts straight from the box – the developmental benefits last a lifetime!
- Disney’s Elsa and her adorable snowman friend, Olaf, are playing in the snow and building an icehouse! With a teapot, hot chocolate and cakes on the table, the scene is set for a super-cool tea party!
- Children can explore imaginative fun with Disney's Elsa and Olaf. As they role-play endlessadventures, they also build their creative-thinking, fine-motor, visual-spatial and emotional skills.
- A great LEGO® starter set for budding builders and little Disney Frozen fans. With safe, toddler-friendly pieces, this buildable imaginative playset makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for kids aged 2 and up.
- With the assembled ice house measuring over 3” (12cm) high, this captivating construction playset is big enough for serious play and small enough to pack up and take wherever kids go.
- No batteries needed. Because it’s powered solely by kids’ imaginations, this great developmental toy boosts critical thinking and problem-solving skills. It gives kids control over the action… and the fun never ends!
- Open the box and the imaginative role-play begins. There's no complex setting up and no fiddly pieces to assemble. Simple instructions ensure instant delighted smiles and captivated minds.
- Introduce preschoolers to real-life scenarios, familiar characters, cute animals and free-thinking fun with LEGO® DUPLO® gifts for kids – buildable playsets that encourage open-ended creative play and grow young minds.
- LEGO® DUPLO® building sets meet the highest industry standards. This ensures they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart – and it's been that way since 1969!
- At The LEGO Group, we drop, squash, twist, heat, bend, scratch and stretch LEGO® DUPLO® bricks and pieces to make sure every little builder's DUPLO playset meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 3 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 100 CHF!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
40% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating3out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1.4out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating2.4out of 5 stars
- March 28th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0What is this?!JessO06 | 25-34Purchased for: DaughterSo I purchased this for my 3 year old. I was completely shocked by the size of this. Its so tiny! (I bought mine at walmart and it doesn’t have the total size on the box, which it should!)I also don’t understand how its $20! Maybe because its Frozen? But even still, $20 seems a bit expensive for what you get in this box. When we were done building it, my daughter was a bit disappointed because it literally took us 10 mins (if that) to put it together.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Elsa and Olaf's Tea Party