Crocodile LocomotiveCreator Expert
Join VIP now and get a Swing Ship Ride gift with purchases over 95 CHF*Not a VIP?
Clear your mind and escape the daily grind with this fulfilling building project. If your passion for toy train sets has never really left you, you’ll love recreating the amazing details of the Crocodile Locomotive, a vintage classic from the golden age of rail travel.
Impressive attention to detail
Inspired by the Class Ce 6/8 II locomotive, first built for the Swiss Federal Railways between 1919 and 1927, this beautiful LEGO® model is packed with realistic details. With side rods that move as the wheels turn and posable pantographs that move up and down, there’s lots to explore. Lift the roof to access the crew compartment and use the 2 minifigures to bring the story of this iconic train to life. Add the Powered Up components (sold separately) to motorize your locomotive.
Spark your passion for building
The Crocodile Locomotive (10277) is part of a collection of LEGO® model building kits for adults who love beautiful design. This model also makes a great gift for anyone who loves model trains.
- This LEGO® Crocodile Locomotive (10277) model kit is perfect for adults looking to build a vintage locomotive model or for anyone who loves trains and is looking for their next hobby project.
- Enjoy a rewarding challenge as you bring this buildable model train to life. Then explore the features and functions packed into this set, which celebrates the classic Crocodile Locomotive train.
- Discover amazing details with authentic features true to the original Crocodile Locomotive. The 2 LEGO®minifigures with tools, display track and plaque provide lots to explore after building the classic train.
- Ideal for model train fans, railway enthusiasts and LEGO® lovers, this building kit for adults makes a creative gift or birthday present to transport building fans to a world of total relaxation.
- This train model measures over 6” (16cm) high, 20.5” (52cm) long and 3.5” (8cm) wide, making it a beautiful display piece to show off with pride.
- You can jump right into this immersive building project since no batteries are required. To motorize your locomotive, add 1 x 88009 and 1 x 88013 Powered Up components (sold separately).
- This building set for adults comes with coffee-table-style building instructions with design details to encourage and inspire you.
- Part of a series of inspiring LEGO® building model sets for adults, designed for LEGO building fans, and hobbyists who love elegant design, beautiful architecture and models packed with detail.
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards, which ensures they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are rigorously tested to ensure that every building set meets the highest safety and quality standards, so you can be sure that this set is designed to last.
- July 7th, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Conterfeited LEGO parts ???PatA |Purchased for: SelfCool set, BUT..... I have a complaint to make concerning plastic quality, which is horrible in this set. Especially for the 8 grey pieces numbered 6308012. These don't look like official LEGO parts. Usually there is supposed to be a perfectly round molding mark on one side, and the LEGO name tag under the part. No LEGO tag under these 6308012 parts in this set, and the molding mark looks like a sort of amateur square. It really looks like the eight 6308012 parts you put in this set are cheap chinese counterfieted parts ! If I pay full boosted price for authentic LEGO parts, I want authentic LEGO parts. Extremely disappointed. My trust and confidence in LEGO starts to shaken.....29 July 2020Samuel, LEGO Customer ServiceThat shouldn't be happening. Every single element comes with our brand name printed on it. Sometimes it can be extremely tiny and difficult to spot. If something seems off with your parts, we'd be happy to replace them. Make sure to reach out to our customer service team at LEGO.build/Service-BV, we'll happily sort it for you!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Crocodile Locomotive
- July 4th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Satisfying build and lovely display modelBarnabyN |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have been looking forward to this one since it was first announced and it definitely doesn't dissapoint, the build is very satisfying and the many details make it an excellent display model. The well designed poseable pantographs are a personal highlight of the model. I am hoping more locomotives will follow in the creator expert series. Would be great to see the Ge 6/6 I of the Rhätische Bahn (baby crocodile) in Lego.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Crocodile Locomotive
- July 11th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Quality BuildI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was excited when I first read about this set before release, and it hasn’t disappointed! It was fun to build and looks fantastic! I’m on the fence whether to install a motor because it looks great as-is. For its cost, I feel you get a lot as far as build satisfaction and curb appeal. Great job LEGO!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Crocodile Locomotive
- August 5th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great BuildMatt83 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really enjoyed building this train, I did buy the motor to use it on my track but decided to keep it as a static model to show on my shelf. Adding the motor means taking out the drivers cab completely which i didn't want to do. Great model and i hope Lego design more train like sets in the futurePlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Crocodile Locomotive