This ultimate LEGO® DOTS Creative Designer Box (41938) set is a perfect kit for crafts fans or creative kids, helping them grow their crafting and design skills and confidence with different pieces.
Open-ended DIY fun
This set includes a magazine full of creative inspiration, loads of instructions available online at LEGO.com/buildinginstructions for making different room decor items, plus assembly guides for 5 customizable DOTS items in the magazine – a desk organizer, 2-level standing drawers, hanging message board, picture frame and a small tray. Kids can use the colored and alphabet tiles to create designs and messages on the pieces or push their creativity with an Extra DOTS – Series 5 (41932) bag or Lots of DOTS (41935) box (sold separately).
The perfect arts-and-crafts kit
The joy of this designer box is the chance it offers kids to make their own room decor items with inspiration, tips and tricks included, helping them to show off their unique designs or share them with friends.
- Reward a deserving child with this DIY craft LEGO® DOTS Creative Designer Box (41938) kit and inspire their creativity as they boost their design skills and make their own unique pieces.
- Boost a child’s imagination with 5 models, plus inspiration for many more online, and more than 650 tiles, including 72 alphabet-printed tiles to create messages on the models or other DOTS sets.
- What’s in the box? Lots of multi-colored DOTS tiles, 5 room decor items to make and decorate, an inspirational magazine with more design ideas, and a diamond-shaped tile remover for easy redecorating.
- Any child aged 7 and up with a passion for arts and crafts will love this Creative Designer Box (41938) set. The tiles and models will make a fun everyday gift for boys and girls who deserve a treat.
- Decorative and useful. With endless possibilities for imaginative fun and free self-expression, this exciting DIY creative kit is perfect for young designers to practice their creations.
- Give kids appealing crafts to create and use with LEGO® DOTS sets. This box of tiles, models and inspiration will help encourage and build children’s confidence and creative skills as they have fun.
- LEGO® DOTS sets boost kids’ efforts at self-expression and enhance imagination through making and customizing jewelry or room decor items, bringing the joy of LEGO play to a new group of kids.
- LEGO® components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart reliably every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.
- October 31st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Kids love thisShani5 |I would recommend this to a friend!I really like this Lego set as this help to build and customized lot of different things kids like.This provide highly free and creative experience for kids and build their confident.This has easy to follow instructions and inspirations kids can built it without any help.They can customize the patterns and designs to finish their creations and decorate them before use.This kit can create pencil holders,desk organisers, picture frames and much more.My kids really like this Lego set as they can create their own designs.It is not specific model like other Lego products.They can do redesign their creations and play again and again.I would like to recommend this Lego set for kids age 7+ who love to create their own designs with Lego.Was this helpful?55Creative Designer Box
- November 9th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome productkj297 |I would recommend this to a friend!Both my daughter and I loved this set, she was super excited when I received it as she has had the dots bracelets before and loved it! Upon opening it, we were both amazed at how many pieces were included in the pack. She was keen to start creating lol The only negative comments she made was that the pieces were hard to pull apart and that she wishes there were equal amounts of coloured pieces as some colours had more pieces than others. Aside from that, it was a great experience and we would both recommend the pack to anyone who loves being creative.9 November 2021Jane, LEGO® Customer ServiceWe appreciate your daughter's feedback! To help get those small pieces apart, the set includes an odd shaped orange piece and that's our Brick Separator tool! If for some reason it wasn't included, get in touch at LEGO.build/Service-BV so we can help!Was this helpful?55Creative Designer Box
- September 9th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0You Can Make Virtually ANYTHING With These!Bry2020 |I would recommend this to a friend!The Legos Creative Designer Box is a great set that can create virtually (or architecturally…lol) anything! As soon as my brother saw that I had this, he wanted to create one on his own…and he’s a teenager! It just goes to show you that this box (and building) is for everyone. At times it can be frustrating because you’re trying to think of what to make, but other times, you’re just proud of yourself because of what you were able to make! I was thinking this is also a good idea on a family game night or something to do when the weather is inclement.Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45Creative Designer Box
- October 30th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Creative LegoI would recommend this to a friend!The lego box was well set out with individual packets of colours and shapes. The instruction booklet was easy for a younger child to follow if they are not yet confident to make something themselves. My grandson loved it as he could put his name on his project. Maybe a few more alphabet ones as they would be used up very quickly. I would recommend this kit as it is very different from other lego kits and enables a child to be creative and make things they can see a use for if they wish. I think the 7+ age recommendation is appropriate as my grandson is just below 5 and needed help the whole way. My granddaughter who is 7 was very keen to try alone with just some guidance. She aslo wanted to go it alone and make something that wasnt in the instructions.Was this helpful?45Creative Designer Box