Help young LEGO® builders understand the basics of gears, force and movement with the LEGO Technic™ 42097 Compact Crawler Crane. This detailed, robust model comes with an array of realistic features and functions, including extendable outriggers that move both laterally and vertically, an extendable boom, a hoist with extensive cabling and safety lock, and a 180°-rotating superstructure. The Crawler Crane folds into a compact vehicle that travels on rugged crawler tracks and comes with a classic yellow and black color scheme with authentic sticker detailing. Rebuild this 2-in-1 construction toy to create the LEGO Technic Compact Tower Crane.
- Features extendable outriggers that move both laterally and vertically, an extendable boom, a hoist with extensive cabling and safety lock, 180°-rotating superstructure and rugged crawler tracks.
- Drive the Compact Crawler Crane into position, then operate the winch and superstructure to lift and deliver the load with pinpoint accuracy.
- This LEGO® Technic™ set is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- Help your young LEGO® builder understand the basics of gears, force and movement with this realistic LEGO Technic™ building set.
- This construction set is ideal for both beginners and builders who are familiar with the LEGO® Technic™ system of building.
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Compact Tower Crane.
- Compact Crawler Crane, with boom and legs extended, measures over 20" (51 cm) high, 19" (49 cm) long and 15" (40 cm) wide.
- Compact Tower Crane, with boom and legs extended, measures over 19” (50 cm) high, 13” (35 cm) long and 8” (22 cm) wide.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 100 CHF!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- March 4th, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Technic Compact Crawler CraneMateValiantTortoise | 65 or olderPurchased for: SelfA clever design, however functionality is lacking. Gears that control the Stabilizer legs are loosely mounted, and the legs have slack movement in them. Also there is very little pressure on the legs when fully extended. Most disappointing is the boom which must be adjusted to a very limited height range in order to rotate 180 degrees. Otherwise the stabilizer legs interfere and prevent rotation of the boom. I am quite disappointed with this set.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Compact Crawler Crane
- April 5th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I love itRainbowTrout59 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI just loved it. It was a fun creation. I bought some light for it and routed them through the build so it lights up. It is on display in my house!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 6 hrs 6 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Compact Crawler Crane
- March 4th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Compact Crawler CraneFordhamo4 | 45-54Purchased for: SelfBeen a Lego collector over 45 years. Disappointed in this set to say the least. Not realistic like other sets. This one will go into the parts bin. As compared to other lego cranes, this model falls shirt of expectation.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Compact Crawler Crane
- March 4th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0MisterHumerousCap | 65 or olderPurchased for: SelfOutriggers are awkward to operate easily Superstructure rotation drags when trying to rotate Not sure why the superstructure has the "slide" / swivel function...guess it's supposed to be a stow / use function - seems it would be better to make the rotation operation stronger. Probably going into the parts bin.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Compact Crawler Crane