Imagine what they can become
Where do your bricks go?
We work closely with multiple donation partners who proudly give your much-loved LEGO® bricks new life. The children who receive the bricks continue to play with them, creating endlessly. By donating through LEGO Replay, you can help give thousands of Canadian children the chance to learn through play and continue their growth.
How does it work?
What we accept
- LEGO® System, DUPLO® and Technic™ bricks and elements from single or multiple sets
- LEGO® minifigures and mini-dolls (no need to disassemble)
- LEGO® baseplates
Not Currently Accepted:
- Non LEGO® bricks, elements or toys
- LEGO® sets that are already fully or partially built including Technic™ and MINDSTORMS®
- Batteries or electronic components including those which are LEGO® branded
- LEGO® and non LEGO branded merchandise and all non-brick items including apparel, storage containers and backpacks.
- Building instructions or packaging
PickChoose LEGO® bricks or elements you’d like to donate to kids in need of play. They don’t need to be full sets.
DisassembleTake apart built sets to the best of your ability
SortSort out anything that’s not accepted in the list above. Packaging and instructions can be recycled.
Donations so far…
Boxes of LEGO bricks:-)
kg of LEGO bricks:-)
Children playing with LEGO Replay donated bricks:-)