Kids will love building this LEGO® NINJAGO® Zane’s Mino Creature (71719) set, featuring 4 buildable figures, for creative fun on their own or with friends. They can dive into this thrilling world of fantasy with Hero Cole and Hero Zane and help them escape the terrifying Dungeons of Shintaro.
The perfect ninja toy for board game adventures
This NINJAGO Zane set doubles as a LEGO board game, featuring a ninja dice spinner and a fort with a special trap. Kids can spin the dice and take part, with the aim of avoiding the trap, getting past their enemies and grasping the prized Ivory Blade of Deliverance. It can also be combined with other LEGO sets to create a giant board game.
Stunning building toys for kids
LEGO NINJAGO sets allow imaginative youngsters to escape to a mystical world where they can role-play adventures as their ninja heroes, taking on the forces of evil. Kids will have hours of enjoyment playing with these fun toys, which include mechs, dragons, ships, jets and lots more.
- Awesome LEGO® NINJAGO® Zane’s Mino Creature (71719) playset. This building toy for kids is perfect for those who love playing NINJAGO board games and recreating captivating stories with ninja buildable figures.
- Ninja playset includes Hero Zane, Hero Cole and their Mino Creature, who take on the Geckles, Ginkle and Gleck, at their fort for thrilling battles. There is also a dice spinner for kids to play the NINJAGO board game.
- New for June 2020, this NINJAGO® Zane set includes 4 minifigures and a Mino Creature to recreate scenes inside the Dungeons of Shintaro. Kids can also use the characters to compete in an exciting LEGO® NINJAGO board game.
- The 616-piece LEGO® board game offers a rewarding building experience for boys and girls aged 8+ and is a great birthday or LEGO gift for any occasion. This action toy inspires solo or sociable imaginative play.
- This awesome toy is a great size to play with at home or to take on the go. The LEGO® NINJAGO® Mino Creature ram figure measures over 7” (18cm) high, 10” (26cm) long and 18” (7cm) wide.
- No batteries are required for this LEGO® NINJAGO® board game – it’s ready to play with right out of the box. These ninja medieval toys are powered solely by kids’ creativity, so the fun never has to stop.
- This is the perfect fun toy to give to a young LEGO® builder. The bricks and figures come with easy-to-follow instructions so they can quickly get the action started.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® fun toys let kids escape to a thrillingworld of fantasy action where their favorite ninjas take on a cast of evil villains. It’s the ideal way to inspire creative play!
- LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards since 1958, ensuring they are always consistent, compatible and pull apart with ease every time.
- These LEGO® bricks and pieces have been rigorously tested to meet the highest global safety and quality standards. Robust enough even to withstand being trampled on by a Mino Creature!
- August 28th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun to build and for playI would recommend this to a friend!This was great for my 7 year old. It was a bit of challenge, but he was still able to assemble it in less than an hour by himself with only a little encouragement. Since putting it together, he has continued to play with it as part of his broader lego collection almost daily. Just one note of warning... as ninjago characters the lego people do all have weapons. As a result, the legos do encourage play fighting.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Was this helpful?55Zane's Mino Creature
- June 7th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Game instructions?HeroZane |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonA nice set, good mini figures and my son particularly likes the way the creature’s head moves up and down. There is a small diagram with no words which is meant to be instructions for playing the board game, but it’s really not clear how to play, which is a shame.Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Zane's Mino Creature
- October 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice Lego SetGeorgeK |I would recommend this to a friend!I got this for my son who loves playing with Lego's. He's really, really good at building Lego's so this one was kind of easy for him, but I love watching him do it. Would recommend this for someone that loves Lego's and is in the intermediate stage.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Zane's Mino Creature
- October 6th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0CuteKiki38 |I would recommend this to a friend!I got these for my 8 year old to play with and he really loved them. They were pretty time consuming and difficult to put together so my husband helped him. I would recommend this set for an older child or a child more experienced with legos.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Zane's Mino Creature