- THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™
- THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™: The Second Part (Blu-ray)
THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™: The Second Part (Blu-ray)
Catch up with Emmet Brickowski, Lucy (aka Wyldstyle), Batman™, Unikitty and friends in another action-packed adventure with 5005885 THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™: The Second Part on Blu-ray! In this highly-anticipated sequel, Bricksburg has turned into Apocalypseburg and its citizens are facing a huge new threat: LEGO DUPLO® invaders from outer space, wrecking everything faster than it can be rebuilt. The battle to restore awesomeness to the LEGO universe takes our heroes to faraway, unexplored worlds, testing their courage, creativity and master-building skills. It’s a truly spectacular animated movie to be enjoyed by all the family and features a stellar cast, including Chris Pratt, Alison Brie, Will Arnett, Elizabeth Banks, Channing Tatum, Stephanie Beatriz and Will Ferrell. This 2-disc set also includes special features on the making of the movie, outtakes and deleted scenes, an Everything is Awesome sing-along and much more to delight LEGO fans of any age.
- THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™: The Second Part reunites heroes Emmet, Lucy, Unikitty and co. in an all-new action-packed mission to make the LEGO universe awesome again.
- Cast includes Chris Pratt, Elizabeth Banks, Will Arnett, Tiffany Haddish, Stephanie Beatriz, Alison Brie, Nick Offerman, Charlie Day, Maya Rudolph, Will Ferrell, Channing Tatum, Jonah Hill, Richard Ayoade, Ralph Fiennes and Noel Fielding.
- Special features on this 2-disc set include They Come in Pieces: Assembling THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™; Everything is Awesome sing-along; Emmet’s Holiday Party: a LEGO movie short; outtakes and deleted scenes; Super Cool (Official Lyric Version); and commentary by director Mike Mitchell, writers/producers Phil Lord and Christopher Miller, and animation director Trisha Gum.
- Format: Blu-ray disc and DVD disc, plus a digital download code.
- Region code: A/1.
- Rating: PG.
- English language; no subtitles.
- Running time: 106 minutes.
- February 25th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Only the Toughest Are Gonna Get Out of There AliveSuperstarRockinJay | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Self“The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part” has got to be one of my top-five all-time favorite movies, and it is awesome that it now comes in a Blu-Ray/DVD/Digital Copy movie pack (complete with fancy paper case-slip). The feature film itself is truly amazing, and it is still hard to comprehend that everything, save the short live-action scenes, is CGI, for it just looks so real. The basis of the story is as follows (I just hope I don’t give away too many spoilers): It has been five years since construction worker Emmet Brickowski (voiced by Chris Pratt) found the Piece of Resistance, stopped Lord Business (Will Ferrell) from using the Kragle to freeze the world, united the realms, and saved the universe. At this time, aliens have invaded his hometown of Bricksburg and destroyed it, causing Emmet and his friends, Lucy (Elizabeth Banks), who was formerly known as Wyldstyle, Benny (Charlie Day), Batman (Will Arnett), Metalbeard (Nick Offerman), Unikitty (Alison Brie), and the rest, to retreat to a dystopian wasteland they created called Apocalypseburg. As they live in this tough, dusty, and mature society, they are forced to grow up and grow up fast. Most of them master this, with the exception being Emmet, who hasn’t let the harsh circumstances crush his optimism and childlike innocence. Lucy warns him against his “weakness” and tells him that he ought to grow up, too. It is then that a alien with seemingly increased intelligence (compared to the previous Duplo invaders) named General Mayhem (Stephanie Beatriz) arrives and abducts the five aforementioned friends of Emmets, including his best friend, Lucy. Realizing that his friends would not have been captured if he had been tougher and overpowered Mayhem, Emmet decides that he needs to go after them, and meets a galaxy-defending, archaeologist, cowboy, raptor trainer named Rex Dangervest (also voiced by Chris Pratt). Emmet then asks Rex to help him become tougher, and the two of them go on an amazing adventure filled with plot twists and surprises. As I said before, this is a great movie, and I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a good laugh or just an intriguing storyline.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 46 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™: The Second Part (Blu-ray)