- T. rex Breakout
T. rex Breakout
Small parts and a Small ball.
Introduce your child to the thrill of a LEGO® Juniors/4+ adventure! This thrilling 10758 T. rex Breakout dinosaur toy set features a posable, buildable T. rex with opening mouth, 2 Starter Brick bases with gate, breakable fence and wall element, small science station and a truck with Starter Brick chassis. This Easy to Build dinosaur toy includes a simple guide to build and play, to help build confidence in children. Includes Claire, guard and scientist minifigures, a T. rex figure and a baby dinosaur figure.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Claire, a guard and a scientist, plus T. rex and baby dinosaur figures.
- Features 2 Starter Brick bases (one with an opening gate and the other with a wall element), movable robot arm and attached breakaway fence section, plus a small science station with case, screen and small fenced area.
- Also includes a truck with Starter Brick chassis, opening back and room for a crate, plus a posable, buildable T. rex with opening jaw.
- Climb the ladder by the gate to look for the T. rex.
- Lower the robot arm with the attached hot dog to distract the T. rex from the fence.
- Load the baby dinosaur or the dinosaur egg in the crate into the back of the truck before the T. rex breaks through the gate.
- Build and rebuild the fence after the T. rex knocks it down.
- Accessory elements include 2 dinosaur eggs, box, tranquilizer gun, stick, 2 walkie-talkies and a hot dog.
- Includes Easy to Build models with Starter Brick bases, plus a simple guide to get children building and playing quickly.
- LEGO® Juniors/4+ sets are fully compatible with all other LEGO sets.
- T. rex measures over 4” (11cm) high, 11” (28cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Truck measures over 2” (6cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- Main gate with fence measures over 5” (14cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 4” (11cm) deep.
- Science station measures over 2” (7cm) high, 3” (8cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
- June 3rd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Must have for beginning collectorsI would recommend this to a friend!When I said beginning collectors, I did not mean little kids. If you are beginning a Lego Jurassic Park I would consider getting this set. This set is good for kids, but if your making a park, this should be one of your first sets. If you were like me when you first got into lego Jurassic Park, you probably wanted one thing: a big strong T-Rex. That is basically the purpose this set serves. This set is good for a lot of reasons. You get the big, classic T-Rex, a must have for any park builder. You also get a FENCE for the T-Rex to break out of, which is great because most sets don’t come with fences. You get more basic necessities, such as Claire, Owen, a jeep, a special scientist minifig, PLUS an mercenary, (I usually use them as ACU) and a baby T-Rex along with some eggs. Nowadays baby Dinosaurs are very common, but in the time I got this set, they were very rare. And then there’s the price. This set is CHEAP. Great price lego. The only problem is that this is a junior set and the build is very easy and isn’t that fun, but I think it’s worth it. Overall, GET THIS SET.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55T. rex Breakout
- February 28th, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Only for the T-RexPatrickA |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set only for the T-Rex, and for the price, it is totally worth it. I consider myself a professional Lego fan, as I am building Lego since my very young age. So the rest of the set is not very interesting for me, besides maybe the additional guard who will be useful when I will do a Jurassic World themed park moc.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35T. rex Breakout
- September 19th, 2019Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Jurassic World Jr. LegoJMB567 |Purchased for: SonThis is a cool Lego set, and my son loves it. But when we initially opened the box and started putting it together... We bought it for the TREX. Unfortunately my son was SO UPSET, because the legs do not fit in the holes properly and it cant even stand up!! It seems like they completely flipped around the insert for the legs and the arms because the arms fit in where the legs go, and the legs fit in where the arms go. For this reason alone, I would not recommend this one.September 20, 2019Emily, Customer ServiceOh no, it sounds like your T. Rex is looking a little less than ferocious! It sounds like you've actually got the legs in the holes that are meant for the arms. The leg holes will have ridges around them, which gives the dino enough friction to stand upright. The arm holes will be smoother. Try swapping the arms and legs and you should have much better results. If you need a hand making sure everything's A-Okay, you can always get in touch at www.LEGO.build/Service.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?25T. rex Breakout