Action-packed LEGO® NINJAGO® Skull Sorcerer’s Dungeons (71722) playset with 8 minifigures, including ninjas Hero Cole, Hero Zane and Hero Lloyd. The toy dungeons let creative kids enjoy countless hours re-enacting breathtaking battles from the TV series.
The ultimate LEGO board game
This building set for kids also acts as a thrilling NINJAGO board game. Ninja fans use the dice spinner to plot their way through the dungeons, avoiding traps, lava, moving bridges and the Skull Sorcerer's warriors as they seek to grasp the Shadow Blade of Deliverance and free a ninja from prison. It can also be combined with other LEGO sets to create a giant board game.
LEGO toys offer a world of creative fun.
LEGO NINJAGO building toys for kids provide an escape to a fantasy world of non-stop action where they can fight with their ninja heroes against the forces of evil. NINJAGO fans will love indulging in role play with ninja weapons, buildable figures, cars, dragons and much more.
- LEGO® board game and dungeons playset featuring Hero Cole, Hero Zane and Hero Lloyd to play out scenes from the NINJAGO® TV series. The ideal ninja toy for kids who love making their own stories and playing board games.
- This LEGO® NINJAGO® Skull Sorcerer's Dungeons (71722) playset boasts 8 figures for kids to play out thrilling NINJAGO® dungeon adventures. The dice spinner doubles the fun and lets them compete in a LEGO® board game.
- This awesome playset can be used as both toy dungeons for staging battles from the NINJAGO® TV series and a LEGO® board game for kids to plot their way past the traps and hazards before confronting the Skull Sorcerer.
- This 1,171-piece LEGO® NINJAGO® board game with a vast array of figures offers a rewarding building task for boys and girls aged 9+ and makes a very cool birthday or LEGO gift for any occasion for creative kids.
- New for June 2020, this ninja toy is just the right size to play with at home or to proudly display in a bedroom. The toy dungeons measure over 12” (31cm) high, 10” (27cm) long and 16” (43cm) wide.
- No batteries are required for your little ninjas to enjoy dungeon adventures – it is ready for creative fun as they share the action with friends as soon as it is built. The play never has to stop!
- This NINJAGO® board game is accompanied by helpful and detailed instructions, so youngsters can put it together with real confidence to get the fun started quickly.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® building sets for kids will inspire their imaginations and provide a passage into an amazing world of adventure where they can team up with their favorite ninja heroes for endless exciting battles.
- The LEGO® bricks used to build this fun toy meet the highest industry standards, ensuring they are always consistent, compatible and pull apart with ease every time. Not even the Skull Sorcerer can defeat them!
- The LEGO® bricks used to build this action toy with ninja weapons have been tirelessly tested and meet the highest global safety and quality standards. You are in safe hands with LEGO toys.
- December 28th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Absolutely amazing!I would recommend this to a friend!If you're leaning towards buying this set, do it! It's an absolutely amazing set! I had been thinking about saving up for this set, but after doing some calculations I realized it would be over a year before I could save up for it, and had almost given up on getting it entirely. This made me quite sad, so you can imagine my joy when I opened this up on Christmas morning! Anyway, the figures are great, it's super fun to build, it looks great on display, and it's fun to play with. The only bad thing about it is that it makes my journey to the skull dungeon look tiny! It's an amazing set, my 2nd or 3rd favorite, and I absolutely recommend you buy this next chance you get!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Skull Sorcerer's Dungeons
- March 28th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Shockingly great for the priceI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is probably the best terrain set for the entire Ninjago theme. There are multiple areas throughout the build to put the minifigures and play with them. The design is appropriately rocky and demanding, especially with the large face on the front of the build. The play features are very good. Multiple of them are connected to one single gear on the left, and they all work perfectly. The board game mechanic is a good inclusion, and it adds extra playability of the set. The minifigure selection is good, but not great. Only one is exclusive, and most of the others can be found in significantly cheaper sets. However, all of them are good minifigures, and it's nice each minifigure is different from the other minifigures in the set. I think the value is great. It's surprisingly huge when fully built, and the playability is so high that I wouldn't mind paying an extra $30 for it. Overall, This is a great set, and one I highly recommendPlay Experience4.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Skull Sorcerer's Dungeons
- September 5th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great setI would recommend this to a friend!This is one of the best LEGO sets we have! My daughter loves to build things and was really excited about this one. The LEGO set comes with a lot of things including a board game! How awesome is that! There’s sooo many pieces I like that it’s easily adjustable.The set itself is time consuming but it’s a great family project. My daughter has a big imagination and has a ton of fun with these legos it definitely keeps her occupied and an even greater experience when she has play dates.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Skull Sorcerer's Dungeons
- January 10th, 2021Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build great, game impossiblehennaoj |Purchased for: SonMy 9 year old built this in a couple of hours as he's somewhat of a lego expert, however the game left us all stumped. My husband is a computer programmer, he took one look at the online instructions and gave up! How on earth is a child meant to play this game? Now have a very disappointed 9 year old who thought he was going to be able to play a nice game with his set that he got for Christmas. If your instructions for a board game are more than a page long then it's too complicated, most people don't have hours to donate to learning a game.January 13, 2021Jon, Customer ServiceHi there. We're sorry to hear you experienced difficulties with the instructions for the game. We always strive to provide helpful and detailed instructions, so we'd love to help out! Please get in touch with our experts at: LEGO.build/Service-BV so we can assist.Play Experience1.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Skull Sorcerer's Dungeons