Open up a galaxy of adventures for youngsters with this super-sleek LEGO® brick model (75272) of the Sith TIE Fighter from Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker! It has a minifigure cockpit so kids can pretend to be a First Order TIE fighter pilot firing the spring-loaded shooters. There's also a docking tower to recreate launch and landing… or to display this striking building toy. First Order vs. Resistance battles! A great gift idea for kids, this building kit also includes 3 minifigures – First Order TIE Pilot, Knight of Ren and Finn – with cool weapons to inspire children to role-play their own First Order vs. Resistance battles. And you can add 75273 Poe Dameron's X-wing Fighter™ for yet more exciting play possibilities. Lots of love for LEGO Star Wars™ sets! The LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the Star Wars universe for more than two decades and LEGO Star Wars has become a hugely successful theme. Everyone loves it!
- Let kids fly First Order pilot missions with this buildable Sith TIE fighter model (75272) featuring a slick, new-for-January-2020 design, just like in Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker!
- The TIE fighter features an opening minifigure cockpit and 2 spring-loaded missiles. There's also a docking tower for launch, landing and to display the construction model, plus 3 minifigures for role-play action.
- The First Order TIE Pilot, Knight of Ren and Finn minifigures have cool weapons, and this set combines brilliantly with Poe Dameron's X-wing Fighter (75273) for epic First Order vs. Resistance battles.
- This 470-piece set with iconic Star Wars™ characters offers a fun and rewarding building challenge for boys and girls aged 9+, and makes a super gift for kids on birthdays, at Christmas or as a special treat.
- The Star Wars™ TIE fighter build measures over 8” (21cm) high, 9” (24cm) long and 8” (22cm) wide so it makes a striking construction model to display in any room when not being flown on First Order missions!
- No batteries are needed with this fun TIE fighter building toy playset – it’s constructed purely from LEGO® bricks and powered by kids’ creativity for unlimited Star Wars™ action adventures.
- Thinking of buying this Star Wars™ building toy for someone new to LEGO® sets? No problem. It comes with easy-to-follow, printed building instructions. Open the box and away they go!
- LEGO® Star Wars™ collectible construction toys are great for kids (and adult fans) to build and display, recreate favorite scenes from the saga and create unique stories with iconic Star Wars characters.
- No need to use the Force to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks! They meet the highest industry standards to ensure consistency and a perfect, easy connection.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are heated, crushed, dropped, twisted and analyzed to ensure that every building set meets the highest safety standards here on earth (and in galaxies far, far away!).
64% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- February 19th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0The price threw me offPurchased for: SelfI’m working on a large project that is a collage of all the villains from various eras of Star Wars (CIS, Empire and 1st/final order) and I wanted to add this to the fleet of star fighters since the standard TIE model from Solo that I liked is now discontinued but the price is waaaay to much. When I saw the initial set I assumed it’d be $45-50 but $80?! That’s insane. If anyone at LEGO reads this, know that I would’ve bought at least a dozen of these if the price had been reasonable but now I’m unsure if I’ll buy more than two.Play Experience4.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 50 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Sith TIE Fighter™
- September 8th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0This set is too overpriced!Purchased for: SelfI love the ship it's an amazing build but it cost $80 out of my poor wallet. And for 472 pieces, wow is that a ripoff. Sadly amazon hasn't put it on sale because for people who want this ship are really being forced to pay and unacceptable price. It also has a lack of minifigures. Finn we've already had and only 1 exclusive figure. The tie pilot, fair enough but only 3 for $80? This set needs at least one more figure. This set is cool but needs a price drop to about $60 at least. Tie fighters are getting way too much by LEGO. It's time they reach to $50-$60 and not some overpriced set.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money1.0Build Time: 1 hrs 3 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Sith TIE Fighter™
- December 2nd, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Price is totally unjustified :(SamsonM |Purchased for: SelfI love the look of this new design with the triangular wings and black & red color scheme, however, pricing it at $79.99 USD is OUTRAGEOUS, even for a licensed theme... just look at the piece count... 470 parts?? This warrants $50 brand new in box at MOST, frankly I would still wait for it to go on sale for 40 or 45. The really sad thing is that they could have potentially cut the price in half and sold double the sets - same net profit for LEGO, twice as many happy fans... disappointing...Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money1.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Sith TIE Fighter™
- September 12th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Beautiful Set, but overpriced...Purchased for: SelfIt’s a fun and interesting build, but, for the price, is terribly overpriced. There are much better value sets that can be found.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Sith TIE Fighter™
Shop more like this: