Open up a galaxy of adventures for youngsters with this super-sleek LEGO® brick model (75272) of the Sith TIE Fighter from Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker! It has a minifigure cockpit so kids can pretend to be a First Order TIE fighter pilot firing the spring-loaded shooters. There's also a docking tower to recreate launch and landing… or to display this striking building toy. First Order vs. Resistance battles! A great gift idea for kids, this building kit also includes 3 minifigures – First Order TIE Pilot, Knight of Ren and Finn – with cool weapons to inspire children to role-play their own First Order vs. Resistance battles. And you can add 75273 Poe Dameron's X-wing Fighter™ for yet more exciting play possibilities. Lots of love for LEGO Star Wars™ sets! The LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the Star Wars universe for more than two decades and LEGO Star Wars has become a hugely successful theme. Everyone loves it!
- Let kids fly First Order pilot missions with this buildable Sith TIE fighter model (75272) featuring a slick, new-for-January-2020 design, just like in Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker!
- The TIE fighter features an opening minifigure cockpit and 2 spring-loaded missiles. There's also a docking tower for launch, landing and to display the construction model, plus 3 minifigures for role-play action.
- The First Order TIE Pilot, Knight of Ren and Finn minifigures have cool weapons, and this set combines brilliantly with Poe Dameron's X-wing Fighter (75273) for epic First Order vs. Resistance battles.
- This 470-piece set with iconic Star Wars™ characters offers a fun and rewarding building challenge for boys and girls aged 9+, and makes a super gift for kids on birthdays, at Christmas or as a special treat.
- The Star Wars™ TIE fighter build measures over 8” (21cm) high, 9” (24cm) long and 8” (22cm) wide so it makes a striking construction model to display in any room when not being flown on First Order missions!
- No batteries are needed with this fun TIE fighter building toy playset – it’s constructed purely from LEGO® bricks and powered by kids’ creativity for unlimited Star Wars™ action adventures.
- Thinking of buying this Star Wars™ building toy for someone new to LEGO® sets? No problem. It comes with easy-to-follow, printed building instructions. Open the box and away they go!
- LEGO® Star Wars™ collectible construction toys are great for kids (and adult fans) to build and display, recreate favorite scenes from the saga and create unique stories with iconic Star Wars characters.
- No need to use the Force to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks! They meet the highest industry standards to ensure consistency and a perfect, easy connection.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are heated, crushed, dropped, twisted and analyzed to ensure that every building set meets the highest safety standards here on earth (and in galaxies far, far away!).
64% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- February 22nd, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0nice setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfit is nice set and enjoyed building it, but... 1. really really overpriced.. 84.99 EUR, really...?! (i bought it with 35 % off, but honestly i think it had to be regular price) 2. the size for regular price (84.99 EUR) could be as LEGO 75095 TIE Fighter 3. Did not challenge, although i enjoyed building it overall I really enjoyed building it :) nice set to add to our Star Wars collection. and I really liked the red colour scheme of the set. recommended to all, but with at least 30% off the regular price ;)Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Sith TIE Fighter™
- May 27th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0This costs to much1331 |Purchased for: SonMe and my son where at the store and my son brings the sith tie fighter up to me and asked me if he could get it.I thought about it and decided it would be a cool thing for me and my son to build so we took it over to the price scanner and it rang up 110 dollars in Canada.I was expecting it to be at most 60 but we bought it anyway and when we got home and built it.I have to say the build was pretty enjoyable but the end result was Pretty poor.LEGO has continuously gotten more expensive over the years and I think this way be one of me and my sons last sets.Play Experience2.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money1.0Build Time: 9 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Sith TIE Fighter™
- February 27th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Gorgeous but OverpricedI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love the look of this thing. (Even though i have a few mods/changes in mind). Looks better then I imagined. But the price per part is pretty outrageous.. not sure what happened here... Can only imagine what a UCS version would cost... probably be like 800 $ if it followed this sets pricing model. Lol. Its a cool set if you dont mind the inflated price. Could be a good black friday purchase for those still on the fence due to price.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Sith TIE Fighter™
- November 24th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing for playingNarM |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI got things for my 8 years old child that loves building and Star Wars, at this point many of his sets he has and the stuff he builds have become just for display (which is great, in a way) but this Sith tie fighter has awaken something else! Every day there’s a new chapter on his made up series using this tie fighter and various mini figures, and he modifies it non stop. I love all the imagination that this one set has brought home.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sith TIE Fighter™
Shop more like this: