Take off for battle against the Ghost Ninja in Ronin’s awesome 2-in-1 R.E.X. airship! Open the cockpit to place Ronin at the controls and launch into the sky. Swoop to fight the Ghost Ninja Attila riding on the ghost dragon. Pull the R.E.X. rip cord to unleash the Airjitzu flyer and send Kai spinning into the sky to duel with the armed and dangerous Scythe Master Ghoultar. Defeat Ghoultar and escape with the precious Aeroblade safely stowed in the R.E.X. cargo bay! Includes 4 minifigures with assorted weapon elements: Kai, Ronin, Scythe Master Ghoultar and Ghost Ninja Attila.
- Includes 4 minifigures with assorted weapon elements: Kai, Ronin, Scythe Master Ghoultar and Ghost Ninja Attila
- Ronin’s R.E.X. airship features a handle for easy play, opening cockpit with cool controls, storage compartments and a cup element, 2 adjustable engines, rip-cord-activated rotating blades and golden detachable Airjitzu flyer with minifigure capsule, cargo bay with weapons storage, Aeroblade with holder, and Ninja golden blade and sword details
- Ghost dragon features a posable head, wings and tail, and a saddle
- Also includes a Skreemer (attachable to minifigures) with sai and chicken drumstick elements
- Weapon elements include Kai’s Aeroblade, Ronin’s 2 stud shooters and 2 Deepstone Katanas, Ghoultar’s Scythe Ghost Master Blade, Attila’s Ghost Katana and the Sword of Sanctuary
- Attila minifigure features transparent ghost legs and ghost armor
- Open the cockpit of the R.E.X. and place Ronin atthe controls
- Fend off the ghost dragon’s attacks
- Pull the rip cord to unleash Kai in the detachable Airjitzu flyer
- Recreate your favorite scenes from the NINJAGO™: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show
- Ronin’s R.E.X. airship measures over 6” (16cm) high, 13” (34cm) long and 8” (21cm) wide
- Ghost dragon measures over 9” (24cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 6” (17cm) wide
- March 8th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonLooking at the other reviews, I don't know how anyone could have put this together in 20 minutes. It honestly took me and my son (6 years) about 6 hours. It didn't help that it kept breaking, and I had put one of the first few pieces on backwards, forcing me to backtrack. I love the ghost. It looks similar to the one in the Ghostbusters firehouse, so it goes along with the Ghostbusters ecto set. My son loves playing with the spinner. I will definitely buy other ninjago sets for us to put together.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ronin R.E.X.
- July 9th, 2016Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0a couple of weak pointPurchased for: Sonit's a great set to build and the spinner on top and mechanics are good, but there are a couple of weak points where the finished item always falls apart. namely the two side engines split in two at the brown 2x2 square (with the stickers) very easily, irrespective of how well it is pushed together. Also the front window falls apart quite easily when it is opened for driver swapping. Also the item doesn't sit very well on a flat surface - really needs some sort of rear support to stop it tipping backwards.July 11, 2016Jordan - Consumer Services Specialist, Consumer ServicesI am sorry all is not going well with your new NINJAGO set. It does appear that there might have been an error or two during the building process causing some of your issues. While I cannot guarantee there is a building error the model does sit level and since yours does not, that would imply that an error has occurred. I know that rebuilding a set might not be your goal here, but if you could set aside the time to rebuild this model from the beginning you will be pleasantly surprised once you are done and the R.E.X. is fully functional. If you need assistance during this please call LEGO Consumer Services so we can assist you with this rebuild.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Ronin R.E.X.
- September 8th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Odd shape huh?I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfEven though the R.E.X has an odd "Steampunk" shape to it, it has wonderful play features and mobility, i personally think that it's a little over priced but that's just me. it does have it's faults but that's where the magic happens.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Ronin R.E.X.
- March 31st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0NinjagooooI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThe first time I bought Lego was this set , and it rocked! It was challenging for my son to build and the play experience was fantastic. He got addicted to Lego after this. Thank you for such a good experience , Lego !Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 6 hrs 8 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ronin R.E.X.