Looking for a gift for a kid who likes quirky vehicles? Delight them with the LEGO® Friends Magical Caravan (41688). This great-value playset features a kids’ caravan toy, a fortune-teller’s tent, 2 mini-dolls and horse and owl figures.
The horse-drawn caravan is brimming with traditional features, such as cute latticework shutters and an old-fashioned lantern. The roof is side-hinged to allow kids to explore the living quarters. Inside they’ll find a bed, a kitchen with a stove and a table they can eat around. They can then care for the horse or play with the owl. In the tent is a crystal ball. Controlled by a twisting function, it spins to reveal Mia’s future. Kids can choose whether it lands on a sad face or a happy face or simply let fate decide…
The magic of friendship
Introduce little builders to Heartlake City toys where a world of realistic role-play fun awaits. LEGO Friends sets help kids explore their passions in the company of exciting characters.
- Kids can get swept away by the mystery of a travelling fair with the Magical Caravan (41688). This magic set for kids comes with a vintage caravan and fortune-teller’s tent for magical role-play fun.
- Includes 2 LEGO® Friends mini-dolls, and horse and owl figures, meaning there are lots of ways to enjoy creative role play. Kids can explore the cozy caravan with its stove, table and hidden toilet.
- Kids can use their imaginations to create stories in which they care for the horse toy, consult the wise owl, read the crystal ball and predict the future, drive and hang out inside the caravan toy.
- The separate fortune-teller’s tent extends the fun! Kids can amuse their family by predicting their futures or can take the crystal ball on a playdate for mystical fun at a friend’s house.
- Feature-packed magic set makes the ideal birthday, Christmas or just-because gift for creative kids and vehicle-loving boys and girls aged 6 and up.
- Caravan measures over 4 in. (11 cm) high and 9in. (24 cm) long, while the tent measures over 4 in. (11 cm) high and 3 in. (8 cm) wide, meaning neither takes up much room on display.
- Packed with cleverly creative kit, the caravan’s roof hinges open to allow easy access for little fingers to play with the stove or twist the faucet to fill a bucket for the horse.
- Connects to other LEGO® Friends Magical Funfair sets – Magical Funfair Roller Coaster (41685), Magical Acrobatics (41686), Magical Funfair Stalls (41687) and Magical Ferris Wheel and Slide (41689) – for more fun.
- All-new LEGO® toys and mini-dolls meet rigorous industry standards, which ensures they are consistent and compatible – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® Friends sets are tested in almost every way imaginable so you can rest assured that each toy building set meets stringent safety standards.
- October 29th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun LegoSamPink2 |I would recommend this to a friend!I enjoyed creating this Lego theme with my girl. She loved the different people and animals. It took us a while to build so we really had lots of fun rather than a quick click and snap then over. The size of the pieces is perfect and the level of construction is well balanced for an adult and child to work together. I would absolutely recommend this set because it does take time to construct and encourages thought from children. It helps with their fine motor skills and expands thier imagination. We made up stories once the set was built to the play continued after completion.Was this helpful?55Magical Caravan
- November 9th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Set to keep kids off screentimeZoeloe4 |I would recommend this to a friend!Love the packaging and that it is all easy to follow and not all pieces at once which can be overwhelming when opening. My daughter loved it and it kept her occupied for a good few hours sorting through the pieces and finding that next piece to complete the build. She particularly connected with the horse and the owl. She loved building Mia and Claire and also the interaction between the characters. I would recommend this to anyone who would like their kids to keep screen time a bit of a rest and keep them occupied where they have to look and find things.Was this helpful?55Magical Caravan
- November 5th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego SurpriseI would recommend this to a friend!This lego set was lots of fun to make. It was bright and colourful and had clear instructions to follow. We loved the little features, including, the toilet seat, glow in the dark elements and the little stove and pancakes/eggs. My daughter loved building the set because, quote “it was very fun and I really liked playing with the characters”. She used lots of imagination with the characters travelling over mountains in their caravan, telling fortunes and talking to other lego characters. I would highly recommend this kit to ages 7+.Was this helpful?55Magical Caravan
- August 17th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Many AdventuresFair40 |I would recommend this to a friend!The Lego Friends Magical Caravan has been so entertaining putting together with my child. The instructions are fairly simple to follow and it has 348 pieces. I like that the bags for the different structures in the set are numbered. The caravan is full of detail and creativity. After building this set, it provides a lot of pretend play adventures for the included figures and their horse. The included character set includes Mia & Claire. I really like the fortune teller ball feature on this set and the little owl.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Magical Caravan